Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

of course his mental health, or lack thereof, should be part of the discussion.

but it makes trumptoons sad.

And what of the mental health of you Bolshevik traitors who are waging war on the United States Government?

Do you think you will prevail in overthrowing the nation and establishing the Stalinist dictatorship you promote? :lol:

Yeah, you're fucking nuts. Carter gave North Korea nukes, that is indeed a boost to your side, but it's not even close to enough to achieve your goals.

A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

if i paypal you $2 will you stop being intentionally stupid?

Soros pays him more than that.

:cuckoo:

DERP

What's sad is that is probably the most intelligent post you have ever offered.

And what of the mental health of you Bolshevik traitors who are waging war on the United States Government?

Do you think you will prevail in overthrowing the nation and establishing the Stalinist dictatorship you promote? :lol:

Yeah, you're fucking nuts. Carter gave North Korea nukes, that is indeed a boost to your side, but it's not even close to enough to achieve your goals.

keep on slimming the board with your BS....

I am far from a bolshevik. I like the money I earn...

loon

keep on slimming the board with your BS....

I am far from a bolshevik. I like the money I earn...

loon

How slim do you want me to make the board, Nazi Jilly?

Oh, and the AFDC check you get is not money you "earned."

I'm just sayin....

Agreed, Trump's mental fitness should be discussed. His tenuous grasp on reality, his poor decision making processes, his tendency to free-associate whenever let off his leash....Americans see it. Congress sees it.

[
Because I have the common sense to see that Trump is petulant, in your vacant mind, I'm a Stalinist?

You deny being a Stalinist? :lmao:

From before the day Trump was NOMINATED, you Stalinists declared he was done. We both know there are literally hundreds of posts by you dating back over the last two years where you declare Trump done. But don't let your massive record of failure change your tactics, you're a democrat, a disciple of Josef Stalin. You have a nation to destroy and by Allah you mean to destroy it so that a brutal dictatorship can take it's place and punish all those who did better than you.
Oh dear Lord.

Isn't there a ledge you're supposed to be on?

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
Why do you assume that Democrats, Liberals, Progressives whatever are so personally invested in the political fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Is that the most comfortable place for you to hide?

The election is over. History. Finito. The issue is what to do about the petulant, boorish ignoramous that was elected. We don't wring our hands about the past as much as the present.
View attachment 148150
Thank God!
THE ELECTION IS OVER! I CARE THAT WE ELECTED SOMEONE UNWORTHY AND MUST SUFFER HIS INCOMPETENCE AND PETULANCE! HILLARY CLINTON IS LEFT FOR HISTORIANS TO DISCUSS! FORGET HER AS I HAVE!

The election is over.

I care that the Bill of Rights will survive for at least a few more years. The dream of a Bolshevik SCOTUS to declare the Bill of Rights "unconstitutional" as Sotomayor, Kagan. and Satan (Ginsburg) sought to do is scuttled.

That you Stalinists are in open rebellion and waging war on the legally elected government, dispatching your ANTIFA terrorist brown shirts for nightly Kristalnacht in hopes of intimidating America as you stage your coup is very concerning, and a situation I doubt will have a peaceful ending.
A High School History test must just scare the living crap out of you.

Forum List

Back