Why won't Biden blast Ukraine for invading another country?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I thought Biden was against this sort of thing? Shouldn't the leaders of the world be civilized and not invade other nations? Interesting how silent Biden is now.

---"That's all I'm going to say about it while it's active."---

I heard Putin complain that the West was attacking Russia with Ukranian hands.

What does he want from us? Pity?

I thought Biden was against this sort of thing? Shouldn't the leaders of the world be civilized and not invade other nations? Interesting how silent Biden is now.

You are nothing but a Putin supporter. More power to Ukraine.

Cool OP, bro. :113:
:popcorn:

Gotta keep those wars going ya know to keep over population contributing to glo-ball warming. Both the statist left's "Killing Kids For The Climate" & their "Murder Mothers To Prevent Food Shortages" is just so politically correct!!!

Revolution for the sake of revolution(war for the sake of war), don't leave sanity without it!

say it with me: "counteroffensive".

Ukraine is defending itself after having been invaded.

The real world is not a board game like RISK

go play your silly games elsewhere.

almost all the threads you start are retarded.

Forum List

Back