Why Wont Debbie Wasserman Answer When Megyn Kellys Asks"Why Do Most People Despise Hillary Clinton?

You rws know why!!

Having fun with Megan's "The emperor has no clothes!!"questions, huh!?

Well, well ----Damn, Hillary suck as a politician. I find it pointless trying to defend her. I refuse to do as those who defended did!

Go ahead, have at her!

You rws know why!!

Having fun with Megan's "The emperor has no clothes!!"questions, huh!?

Well, well ----Damn, Hillary suck as a politician. I find it pointless trying to defend her. I refuse to do as those who defended did!

Go ahead, have at her!
wasnt it Debbie Wasserman that accused Scott Walker of still living like a caveman, dragging his wife around by the hair?

One of the several things I don't understand about partisan politics is why interviews like this even happen.

Why does a talk show host even bother having a hardcore partisan ideologue (either end, same difference) on for an interview, knowing all they'll get is the Potomac Two Step?

Why does a hardcore partisan ideologue (either end, same difference) sit for these interviews, knowing damn well they'll have to do the Potomac Two Step?

What is the point? What is being accomplished? I seriously don't get it.

Last edited:
The hate is strong with the RW nuts today.. They can't seem to support there candidates and defend their policies so the just fill the board with lies and spiteful attacks..
It's their, not there smart one.

she's being diplomatic in the face of a false premised baiting question.

the one candidate who has thus far received the most votes is named hillary clinton. FACT.

What's the false premise ?
If they hate her so much, then why are they voting for HER more than any candidate running?

If the other candidate is liked so much more or hated so much less, why haven't they gotten the most votes?

Wasserman and Hillary never give us a straight answer on anything when asked, especially on live TV, instead they deflect and speak of a corrupt republican. Example: Yah, but when Bush was president....or, Yah, but most polls show that Hillary will beat any GOP candidate in 2016. These two in particular will never respond to a question that pertains to the fact that everyone hates them.

Debbie, your hair looks like you just glue a couple packages of ramen noodles to your head. Do you use Maruchan or Top Ramen?
wouldnt it be wonderful if someday debbie answers a question regarding her horriffic looks, and says,,,,"Look, I know I look like a goat with a god awful perm and talk thru my nose, but then again, I am no different than 10% of Americans, that also look like a goat and have a shitty perm, so excuuuse me for being so Damn Ugly! Its not my fault my mom was 1/32nd Goat.

This election may well be determined by the lowest percentage of voters ever, and that's not good news for Hillary. People don't like Trump, and they don't like Hillary. She needs a strong turnout to battle Obama fatigue and will have a hard time generating it.

she's being diplomatic in the face of a false premised baiting question.

the one candidate who has thus far received the most votes is named hillary clinton. FACT.

What's the false premise ?
If they hate her so much, then why are they voting for HER more than any candidate running?

If the other candidate is liked so much more or hated so much less, why haven't they gotten the most votes?

What is the false premise.

That is the question.

This election may well be determined by the lowest percentage of voters ever, and that's not good news for Hillary. People don't like Trump, and they don't like Hillary. She needs a strong turnout to battle Obama fatigue and will have a hard time generating it.
well it actually depends on how many dead people make it to the polls and if they remember to bring their photo IDs

Forum List

Back