Why won't the media cartels talk about the huge wildfires in our midwest?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Over 2000 square miles. My guess is the fires were set by illegals mad at america for not letting them stay forever mooching off working americans. Naturally the press censors such stories

Ranchers in Midwest Assessing Damage After Wildfires

march 10 2017 Most of the burned land is in Kansas, where more than 1,000 square miles has been consumed in a series of blazes, including one believed to be the largest in the state’s recorded history.

It is too soon to know yet how many animals perished. In Clark County, where Gardiner lives, ranchers so far have lost about 2,500 adult cattle and at least 1,000 calves, said Randall Spare, co-owner of Ashland Veterinary Center.

Ranch hands were among those who have been killed in the fires. In the Texas Panhandle, three ranch hands died trying to save cattle from fires that have burned nearly 750 square miles.

About 545 square miles also has burned in Oklahoma, where a woman had a heart attack while trying to keep her farm and died.

Here in Amarillo, there have been daily stories on the local news (the fire affected a few towns up here), as well as saw the fires being reported on the national news last week.

Sorry, but they HAVE been reported on.

Here in Amarillo, there have been daily stories on the local news (the fire affected a few towns up here), as well as saw the fires being reported on the national news last week.

of course they get LOCAL coverage you nitwit. But this deserves to be national news.

of course they get LOCAL coverage you nitwit. But this deserves to be national news.

I saw it last week on both NBC nightly news and on CNN's Headline news as well as a segment was done on VICE news. I guess you watch the wrong news.

Over 2000 square miles. My guess is the fires were set by illegals mad at america for not letting them stay forever mooching off working americans. Naturally the press censors such stories

Ranchers in Midwest Assessing Damage After Wildfires

march 10 2017 Most of the burned land is in Kansas, where more than 1,000 square miles has been consumed in a series of blazes, including one believed to be the largest in the state’s recorded history.

It is too soon to know yet how many animals perished. In Clark County, where Gardiner lives, ranchers so far have lost about 2,500 adult cattle and at least 1,000 calves, said Randall Spare, co-owner of Ashland Veterinary Center.

Ranch hands were among those who have been killed in the fires. In the Texas Panhandle, three ranch hands died trying to save cattle from fires that have burned nearly 750 square miles.

About 545 square miles also has burned in Oklahoma, where a woman had a heart attack while trying to keep her farm and died.
No one lives in the midwest.

Forum List

Back