Why Would a Dem Nominee for Lt Governor Lie to Frame Joe?

I’m going to sit back and watch the lefts gymnastics performances on this one.

“In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada.....”
“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?”

View attachment 332875
Beats me. Real or hit job I don't know, but he will have my vote in November. The alternative (chump) is many time worse for the whole country.
Nice closeup BTW. They are running a promo over there, you might not have had to scarf the proof off of their page.

Did he grab her by the pussy?
so thats the line ? everything else is ok ! hold biden to the same standards and scrutiny as Kavanaugh hypocrite !
What about the multiple time accused serial rapist Drumpf?
How did he make Biden do it?
How did he make Biden do what?
Sniff her hair. This is a thread about Biden, so obviously you felt that Trump had something to do with Biden acting this way, right? I mean, you wouldn't just randomly point to someone totally unrelated and use his actions as a defense, would you?

so thats the line ? everything else is ok ! hold biden to the same standards and scrutiny as Kavanaugh hypocrite !
How did he make Biden do it?
How did he make Biden do what?
Sniff her hair. This is a thread about Biden, so obviously you felt that Trump had something to do with Biden acting this way, right? I mean, you wouldn't just randomly point to someone totally unrelated and use his actions as a defense, would you?
Who told you Drumpf made Biden sniff her hair? I asked about Drumpf to expose the hypocrisy of the right wing retards that support Drumpf. Those clowns have no right to post anything about Biden without expecting Drumpf being brought up until they deal with their devotion to a serial rapist and pedo in Drumpf.

Oh come on you really lost the moral high ground with Slick Willy. His 17 rapes and sexual assault cases.
thats still less than the 30 rape, sexual assault, and teen pageant voyeurism Drumpf has been accused of.
And your point is still invalid. You guys voted for and started the we don't care we will cover anything up movement. And you are still attempting to do it today.
Funny how you want to try and hold republicans to a higher standard. All while espousing #Me too.

“In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada.....”
“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?”

View attachment 332875
Beats me. Real or hit job I don't know, but he will have my vote in November. The alternative (chump) is many time worse for the whole country.
Nice closeup BTW. They are running a promo over there, you might not have had to scarf the proof off of their page.
Don't you mean you will be actually voting for the VP without even having a clue who it is or what they stand for.

View attachment 332875
Don't you mean you will be actually voting for the VP without even having a clue who it is or what they stand for.
A VP who got trounced by Hillary who got trounced by Trump.

Did TRUMP ever lecture people to "believe all women"... :itsok:
Of course not. Drumpf would have went to prison for rape and he didnt want that.
Thread is not about Trump.

Oh come on you really lost the moral high ground with Slick Willy. His 17 rapes and sexual assault cases.
thats still less than the 30 rape, sexual assault, and teen pageant voyeurism Drumpf has been accused of.
And your point is still invalid. You guys voted for and started the we don't care we will cover anything up movement. And you are still attempting to do it today.
Funny how you want to try and hold republicans to a higher standard. All while espousing #Me too.
And your point is still irrelevant. You guys started the we dont care movement. Republicans cant meet a higher standard. Hell they cant meet the normal standard. This woman should be heard even though she never spoke up when the Obama vetting process was going on.

Did TRUMP ever lecture people to "believe all women"... :itsok:
Of course not. Drumpf would have went to prison for rape and he didnt want that.
Thread is not about Trump.
Drumpfs fair game in this thread since he has raped more women than Biden has sniffed their hair.

And your point is still irrelevant. You guys started the we dont care movement. Republicans cant meet a higher standard. Hell they cant meet the normal standard. This woman should be heard even though she never spoke up when the Obama vetting process was going on.
No you just don't want to admit that your side started the whole coverup no matter what. To bad you don't have the moral high ground. Hell even Hillary had the tenacity to call them sluts.

View attachment 332875
That's her complaint from last year, kinda old news.... after her coming out on it, Biden was made aware of how people felt he was invading their personal space and felt uncomfortable, he seemed hurt and shocked, but promised not to do it anymore.... And the lady in the op seemed satisfied with that, and said to be clear, it was not sexual, just awkward.... this was early last year, if memory Serves.....

where are they ? do they have proof ? bidens accuser claims the records of her complaint are at Delaware ... lets see the docs ... why are leftist afraid to show the docs?

View attachment 332875
tell us how Trump is worse for the country than a far leftist oh wise greater than thou elitist snob.

Forum List

Back