Why Would a Dem Nominee for Lt Governor Lie to Frame Joe?

I’m going to sit back and watch the lefts gymnastics performances on this one.

“In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada.....”
“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?”

View attachment 332875
That's her complaint from last year, kinda old news.... after her coming out on it, Biden was made aware of how people felt he was invading their personal space and felt uncomfortable, he seemed hurt and shocked, but promised not to do it anymore.... And the lady in the op seemed satisfied with that, and said to be clear, it was not sexual, just awkward.... this was early last year, if memory Serves.....
Joe says it’s ok to grab her and sniff her.

Did he grab her by the pussy?
so thats the line ? everything else is ok ! hold biden to the same standards and scrutiny as Kavanaugh hypocrite !
What about the multiple time accused serial rapist Drumpf?
How did he make Biden do it?
How did he make Biden do what?
E782C198-A1AD-46B3-99BA-799C96443526.jpeg

“In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada.....”
“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?”

View attachment 332875
Beats me. Real or hit job I don't know, but he will have my vote in November. The alternative (chump) is many time worse for the whole country.
Nice closeup BTW. They are running a promo over there, you might not have had to scarf the proof off of their page.
Don't you mean you will be actually voting for the VP without even having a clue who it is or what they stand for.
Sorry Max, I did not know you were unfamiliar the Joseph Biden. Here is some reading for you.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (/ˌrɒbɪˈnɛt ˈbaɪdən/;[1] born November 20, 1942) is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017 and represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 2009. A member of the Democratic Party, Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president in the 2020 election. He unsuccessfully sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and in 2008.

Biden was raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and New Castle County, Delaware. He studied at the University of Delaware before receiving his law degree from Syracuse University.[2] He became a lawyer in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. He was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware in 1972 when he became the sixth-youngest senator in American history. Biden was reelected six times and was the fourth-most senior senator when he resigned to assume the vice presidency in 2009.

As a senator, Biden was a longtime member and eventually chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. He opposed the Gulf War in 1991 but advocated for U.S. and NATO intervention in the Bosnian War in 1994 and 1995, expanding NATO in the 1990s, and the 1999 bombing of Serbia during the Kosovo War. He argued and voted for the resolution authorizing the Iraq War in 2002 but opposed the surge of U.S. troops in 2007. He has also served as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, dealing with issues related to drug policy, crime prevention, and civil liberties, as well as the contentious U.S. Supreme Court nominations of Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden led the efforts to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act.

In 2008, Biden was the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. As vice president, he oversaw infrastructure spending to counteract the Great Recession and helped formulate U.S. policy toward Iraq through the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011. His negotiations with congressional Republicans helped the Obama administration pass legislation including the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, which resolved a taxation deadlock; the Budget Control Act of 2011, which resolved that year's debt ceiling crisis; and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, which addressed the impending fiscal cliff. Obama and Biden were reelected in 2012.

In October 2015, after months of speculation, Biden announced he would not seek the presidency in the 2016 election. In January 2017, Obama awarded Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction.[3] After completing his second term as vice president, Biden joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was named the Benjamin Franklin Professor of Presidential Practice.[4] He announced his 2020 candidacy for president on April 25, 2019, joining a large field of Democratic candidates pursuing the party nomination.[5] Despite poor showings in the first three state contests, Biden won the South Carolina primary decisively, and several center-left candidates dropped out of the race and endorsed him before Super Tuesday. Biden went on to win 18 of the next 26 contests. With the suspension of the campaign of Bernie Sanders on April 8, 2020, Biden became the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee for the presidential election.[6]
Personal details
Member of the New Castle County Council
from the 4th district
Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee
Chair of the International Narcotics Control Caucus
Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
United States Senator
from Delaware
47th Vice President of the United States
Joe Biden
Joe Biden official portrait 2013.jpg
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
January 3, 1973 – January 15, 2009
Preceded byJ. Caleb Boggs
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
January 3, 2007 – January 3, 2009
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
June 6, 2001 – January 3, 2003
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byRichard Lugar
In office
January 3, 2001 – January 20, 2001
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byChuck Grassley
Succeeded byDianne Feinstein
In office
January 3, 1987 – January 3, 1995
Preceded byStrom Thurmond
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
November 4, 1970 – November 8, 1972
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Succeeded byFrancis Swift
BornJoseph Robinette Biden Jr.
November 20, 1942 (age 77)
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Political partyDemocratic
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
RelationsEdward Francis Blewitt (great-grandfather)
Children
EducationUniversity of Delaware (BA)
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
AwardsPresidential Medal of Freedom with distinction (2017)
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

so thats the line ? everything else is ok ! hold biden to the same standards and scrutiny as Kavanaugh hypocrite !
How did he make Biden do it?
How did he make Biden do what?
Sniff her hair. This is a thread about Biden, so obviously you felt that Trump had something to do with Biden acting this way, right? I mean, you wouldn't just randomly point to someone totally unrelated and use his actions as a defense, would you?
Who told you Drumpf made Biden sniff her hair? I asked about Drumpf to expose the hypocrisy of the right wing retards that support Drumpf. Those clowns have no right to post anything about Biden without expecting Drumpf being brought up until they deal with their devotion to a serial rapist and pedo in Drumpf.
Exactly. You went full bore waddaboutism, and I see it done over and over and over again by the people you would think would try to actually defend Biden. They're not defending him when all they do is shriek, "Look over there, somebody else might have done something". Have you ever seen somebody get out of a speeding ticket because they complained that the judge knew somebody that might have gotten one too? The bottom line is, Biden is accused of something, and nothing anyone else is accused of doing excuses that. His accusations stand on their own and deserve to be dealt with on their own.

View attachment 332875
Beats me. Real or hit job I don't know, but he will have my vote in November. The alternative (chump) is many time worse for the whole country.
Nice closeup BTW. They are running a promo over there, you might not have had to scarf the proof off of their page.
Don't you mean you will be actually voting for the VP without even having a clue who it is or what they stand for.
Sorry Max, I did not know you were unfamiliar the Joseph Biden. Here is some reading for you.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (/ˌrɒbɪˈnɛt ˈbaɪdən/;[1] born November 20, 1942) is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017 and represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 2009. A member of the Democratic Party, Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president in the 2020 election. He unsuccessfully sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and in 2008.

Biden was raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and New Castle County, Delaware. He studied at the University of Delaware before receiving his law degree from Syracuse University.[2] He became a lawyer in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. He was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware in 1972 when he became the sixth-youngest senator in American history. Biden was reelected six times and was the fourth-most senior senator when he resigned to assume the vice presidency in 2009.

As a senator, Biden was a longtime member and eventually chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. He opposed the Gulf War in 1991 but advocated for U.S. and NATO intervention in the Bosnian War in 1994 and 1995, expanding NATO in the 1990s, and the 1999 bombing of Serbia during the Kosovo War. He argued and voted for the resolution authorizing the Iraq War in 2002 but opposed the surge of U.S. troops in 2007. He has also served as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, dealing with issues related to drug policy, crime prevention, and civil liberties, as well as the contentious U.S. Supreme Court nominations of Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden led the efforts to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act.

In 2008, Biden was the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. As vice president, he oversaw infrastructure spending to counteract the Great Recession and helped formulate U.S. policy toward Iraq through the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011. His negotiations with congressional Republicans helped the Obama administration pass legislation including the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, which resolved a taxation deadlock; the Budget Control Act of 2011, which resolved that year's debt ceiling crisis; and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, which addressed the impending fiscal cliff. Obama and Biden were reelected in 2012.

In October 2015, after months of speculation, Biden announced he would not seek the presidency in the 2016 election. In January 2017, Obama awarded Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction.[3] After completing his second term as vice president, Biden joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was named the Benjamin Franklin Professor of Presidential Practice.[4] He announced his 2020 candidacy for president on April 25, 2019, joining a large field of Democratic candidates pursuing the party nomination.[5] Despite poor showings in the first three state contests, Biden won the South Carolina primary decisively, and several center-left candidates dropped out of the race and endorsed him before Super Tuesday. Biden went on to win 18 of the next 26 contests. With the suspension of the campaign of Bernie Sanders on April 8, 2020, Biden became the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee for the presidential election.[6]
Joe Biden
United States Senator
from Delaware
from the 4th district
Personal details
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Sorry I wasn't aware that you didn't know a lot about him such as the fact he voted against school integration. Or that his crime bill was responsible for the largest mass incarceration in U.S. history. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with his other two failed attempts to become president.
Or that he has obvious mental problems that will be used against him IF he happens to be elected.

View attachment 332875

Personal details
from the 4th district
United States Senator
from Delaware
Joe Biden
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Sorry I wasn't aware that you didn't know a lot about him such as the fact he voted against school integration. Or that his crime bill was responsible for the largest mass incarceration in U.S. history. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with his other two failed attempts to become president.
Or that he has obvious mental problems that will be used against him IF he happens to be elected.
Pretty well aware of background and evolution of positions. I am kind of conflicted about the crime bill. Not a single criminal would have been incarcerated if they had not become criminals or worse repeat criminals. If you kicked out everybody who had been in a primary for president, it would cut down both sides, remember all the Reps running in in 2016? Mental problem? Has trumps mental problems been used against him or is it mostly his lack of character, management ability, experience, Nepotism, shady cronies, cozying up up to dictators, communists, incessant lying, self absorbed conceit and basic poor judgment?

View attachment 332875

Joe Biden
United States Senator
from Delaware
from the 4th district
Personal details
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Pretty well aware of background and evolution of positions. I am kind of conflicted about the crime bill. Not a single criminal would have been incarcerated if they had not become criminals or worse repeat criminals. If you kicked out everybody who had been in a primary for president, it would cut down both sides, remember all the Reps running in in 2016? Mental problem? Has trumps mental problems been used against him or is it mostly his lack of character, management ability, experience, Nepotism, shady cronies, cozying up up to dictators, communists, incessant lying, self absorbed conceit and basic poor judgment?
Got to love your unfounded whataboutisms. You hit all the dem talking points. You have them well memorized.
Let's look at just a few of your little talking points.
I don't remember Trump telling anyone during the last election that if they did not like what they saw they should vote for the other Trump. Or that he was running for senator. Need I go on?
We could always start a shooting war with those dictators, would that have been preferable? Should we not be trying to limit who has things like nuclear weapons? Perhaps we would be better off just sitting back and handing out money on our credit card?

View attachment 332875

Personal details
from the 4th district
United States Senator
from Delaware
Joe Biden
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Got to love your unfounded whataboutisms. You hit all the dem talking points. You have them well memorized.
I don't remember Trump telling anyone during the last election that if they did not like what they saw they should vote for the other Trump. Or that he was running for senator. Need I go on?
We could always start a shooting war with those dictators, would that have been preferable? Should we not be trying to limit who has things like nuclear weapons? Perhaps we would be better off just sitting back and handing out money on our credit card?
I never said anything about "what about" anything. I actually did not refer to a talking point about trump telling anyone to vote period. He seems to favor keeping turnout low for some reason. He certainly would not talk about running for Senator, as trump had no experience useful in governance or elected office at all, unlike Joe Biden who has run and won for Senator a buch of times and alway won, because the people of his state continually wanted him to represent them and thought him good for the country, supporting him as Vice President twice. Wow! Trump is in a field by himself, supporting brutal strongman governments the world over. You don't have to have a shooting war, most trump supporters have never been trained for that. Never saw a president so against the free countries as opposed to the regimented dictatorial countries in my life. Bet you love trump's renting out our army to the Saudis, who paid for and mostly staffed the 9/11 attacks. Sorry man, I just can't support that trump creep. I support Joe Biden for President of the whole United States, not just the disillusioned 35% who are ready to give up on this county of the people, by the people and for the people and it's strong traditions based on the Unite States Constitution and it's systems of checks and balances.

View attachment 332875

Joe Biden
United States Senator
from Delaware
from the 4th district
Personal details
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

I never said anything about "what about" anything. I actually did not refer to a talking point about trump telling anyone to vote period. He seems to favor keeping turnout low for some reason. He certainly would not talk about running for Senator, as trump had no experience useful in governance or elected office at all, unlike Joe Biden who has run and won for Senator a buch of times and alway won, because the people of his state continually wanted him to represent them and thought him good for the country, supporting him as Vice President twice. Wow! Trump is in a field by himself, supporting brutal strongman governments the world over. You don't have to have a shooting war, most trump supporters have never been trained for that. Never saw a president so against the free countries as opposed to the regimented dictatorial countries in my life. Bet you love trump's renting out our army to the Saudis, who paid for and mostly staffed the 9/11 attacks. Sorry man, I just can't support that trump creep. I support Joe Biden for President of the whole United States, not just the disillusioned 35% who are ready to give up on this county of the people, by the people and for the people and it's strong traditions based on the Unite States Constitution and it's systems of checks and balances.
Roflol. You still have not stated that you plan to vote for for a shell game. Where you claim to be voting for Biden but are in actuality voting for an unknown VP. You and I both know he will be claimed incompetent after a few months IF he does win.

I get a kick out of your bob and weave. That is some funny schtick.you can't even bring yourself to talk about the fact that Biden is slowly going due to Alzheimer's.
I love the most Trump supporters are not trained for war comment. Shows your complete lack of understanding about most of the country and most of the military. But hey the cult of dementia has that problem.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind on Biden. I would just like to see one of the cult actually have the guts to stand up and say that they are knowingly voting not for Biden but the VP who ever that maybe because they know that the VP will be replacing him. I see by your duck and cover that you aren't that person. Thanks anyway.

That’s 7 women who’ve come forward now. Not including the female SS agent who Joe got naked in front of.

Another 15 accusations and he’ll have as many as Trump.
All women deserves to be heard! Oh wait.

She is being heard. But she keeps changing the story. She has zero evidence of anything she’s said. No report to the ethics committee she claims to have made, no proof her mother called Larry King, nothing.

That’s 7 women who’ve come forward now. Not including the female SS agent who Joe got naked in front of.

Another 15 accusations and he’ll have as many as Trump.
All women deserves to be heard! Oh wait.

She is being heard. But she keeps changing the story. She has zero evidence of anything she’s said. No report to the ethics committee she claims to have made, no proof her mother called Larry King, nothing.
Yet Fords story, she didn't know when or where it happened and all of her witnesses said it didn't happen. Yet she deserved to be heard, but Reade hell no. You know you are the problem for women's rights? As long as you degrade women sexually assaulted by your men.

View attachment 332875

Personal details
from the 4th district
United States Senator
from Delaware
Joe Biden
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Roflol. You still have not stated that you plan to vote for for a shell game. Where you claim to be voting for Biden but are in actuality voting for an unknown VP. You and I both know he will be claimed incompetent after a few months IF he does win.

I get a kick out of your bob and weave. That is some funny schtick.you can't even bring yourself to talk about the fact that Biden is slowly going due to Alzheimer's.
I love the most Trump supporters are not trained for war comment. Shows your complete lack of understanding about most of the country and most of the military. But hey the cult of dementia has that problem.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind on Biden. I would just like to see one of the cult actually have the guts to stand up and say that they are knowingly voting not for Biden but the VP who ever that maybe because they know that the VP will be replacing him. I see by your duck and cover that you aren't that person. Thanks anyway.
Correct. Saturday Night Live will be great! Yep, I have no idea who he will tap for VP. Remember both the Baby bush and Daddy Bush years and even the later Reagan years, as far as gaff city humor? Both these guys need to at least consider who they might be leaving the country to. They say I'm officially old (bull$hit) but these guys are even what I consider to be old. You ever wonder if it is because it is the slightly older to old as hell that can be counted on to do their duty and vote? Young Democrat newly elected are a crockpot of idiot, immature radicals with more mouth than brains. Young and youngish Republicans look like they are waiting to be told what to think, falling in line behind to Trumpets to avoid being primaried, which is very popular. I used to think it was the Democrats, who were famous for eating their young, but no it is the Republicans at the moment across all age groups. It is the only thing the Teapartiers were good at.
Alzheimer's? I'm not at all convinced about any mental problems, although he certainly could hang with George W gaff for gaff. As for the turmp supporters not trained for war, that is about these internet commandos cluelessly threatening civil war or war with china, obviously with no idea what it really means, mostly the white supremacy rednecks. Have always found blustery types and easy touch.
You didn't find a person voting on VP pick here. I am voting for Joseph Biden because I cannot stand the lies, misjudgments, cronyism, dictator hero worship and just plain bull$hit of DJT and know those will not be hallmarks of a Biden administration, nor will revolving door executive branch personnel mgt and destruction of institutions of government for destruction sake.

Did TRUMP ever lecture people to "believe all women"... :itsok:
Of course not. Drumpf would have went to prison for rape and he didnt want that.
Thread is not about Trump.
Drumpfs fair game in this thread since he has raped more women than Biden has sniffed their hair.

TRUMP has been put through investigation after investigation and no evidence has been produced. So how about Biden face the same, send in the feds to raid offices holding Biden's records...

View attachment 332875
Has anyone accused her of lying? I certainly haven't. It was an awkward moment. Not illegal.
So my choice in the election is Joe Biden- accused by 1 woman of sexual molestation, and accused by several women of things like you posted- smelling of the hair, etc.
Or the man who is accused by some 20 women of sexual molestation or rape. The man who used to walk into dressing rooms where teenage girls were dressing. The man who talked about how if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would hit on her. And of course the man who bragged about being able to sexually assault women.

I take the accusations against Biden seriously- just as I take the accusations against Trump.
But if we play a game and presume that all of the unsupported allegations against both men are true- then Trump has molested 20 more women than Biden.
If we play a game and presume that none of the unsubstantiated allegations are true- and are left with the statements of the candidates- we still have Trump bragging about assaulting women and his sexual admiration of his daughter. We don't have Biden bragging about assaulting women, or expressing his sexual admiration for any family members.

View attachment 332875

Joe Biden
United States Senator
from Delaware
from the 4th district
Personal details
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Correct. Saturday Night Live will be great! Yep, I have no idea who he will tap for VP. Remember both the Baby bush and Daddy Bush years and even the later Reagan years, as far as gaff city humor? Both these guys need to at least consider who they might be leaving the country to. They say I'm officially old (bull$hit) but these guys are even what I consider to be old. You ever wonder if it is because it is the slightly older to old as hell that can be counted on to do their duty and vote? Young Democrat newly elected are a crockpot of idiot, immature radicals with more mouth than brains. Young and youngish Republicans look like they are waiting to be told what to think, falling in line behind to Trumpets to avoid being primaried, which is very popular. I used to think it was the Democrats, who were famous for eating their young, but no it is the Republicans at the moment across all age groups. It is the only thing the Teapartiers were good at.
Alzheimer's? I'm not at all convinced about any mental problems, although he certainly could hang with George W gaff for gaff. As for the turmp supporters not trained for war, that is about these internet commandos cluelessly threatening civil war or war with china, obviously with no idea what it really means, mostly the white supremacy rednecks. Have always found blustery types and easy touch.
You didn't find a person voting on VP pick here. I am voting for Joseph Biden because I cannot stand the lies, misjudgments, cronyism, dictator hero worship and just plain bull$hit of DJT and know those will not be hallmarks of a Biden administration, nor will revolving door executive branch personnel mgt and destruction of institutions of government for destruction sake.
Lol funny that you over look things like 44 had to hand out things to the military to be signed. Trump signed only things that were already on hand. Yeah because no Trump supporters have ever been or are in the military.

So telling everyone that the only thing they can do is reelect Trump was a gaff?

Love that you still pretend that you are voting for Biden and not an unnamed VP. I guess if you really don't care how or if their ideas for the country come even close to yours then good for you. I understand that some would rather partisan politics.

View attachment 332875
Has anyone accused her of lying? I certainly haven't. It was an awkward moment. Not illegal.
So my choice in the election is Joe Biden- accused by 1 woman of sexual molestation, and accused by several women of things like you posted- smelling of the hair, etc.
Or the man who is accused by some 20 women of sexual molestation or rape. The man who used to walk into dressing rooms where teenage girls were dressing. The man who talked about how if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would hit on her. And of course the man who bragged about being able to sexually assault women.

I take the accusations against Biden seriously- just as I take the accusations against Trump.
But if we play a game and presume that all of the unsupported allegations against both men are true- then Trump has molested 20 more women than Biden.
If we play a game and presume that none of the unsubstantiated allegations are true- and are left with the statements of the candidates- we still have Trump bragging about assaulting women and his sexual admiration of his daughter. We don't have Biden bragging about assaulting women, or expressing his sexual admiration for any family members.
So let's take that to its logical conclusion. A man that murders one and maims twenty is a saint compared to a man that kills ten. A person that sets ten fires should be exhonerarted while the man that sets fifteen gets prison.
You guys lost the high moral ground by electing and covering for Slick Willy while his wife called his mistresses and rapes sluts.

View attachment 332875
If it were Trump behind her, her pussdy would have been groped.

View attachment 332875

Personal details
from the 4th district
United States Senator
from Delaware
Joe Biden
Biden in 2013
Preceded byDick Cheney
Succeeded byMike Pence
In office
Succeeded byTed Kaufman
In office
Preceded byRichard Lugar
Succeeded byJohn Kerry
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
In office
Preceded byJesse Helms
Succeeded byJesse Helms
In office
In office
Succeeded byOrrin Hatch
In office
Preceded byHenry Folsom
Spouse(s)Neilia Hunter
(m. 1966; died 1972)
Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • author
Signature
WebsiteCampaign website

Lol funny that you over look things like 44 had to hand out things to the military to be signed. Trump signed only things that were already on hand. Yeah because no Trump supporters have ever been or are in the military.

So telling everyone that the only thing they can do is reelect Trump was a gaff?

Love that you still pretend that you are voting for Biden and not an unnamed VP. I guess if you really don't care how or if their ideas for the country come even close to yours then good for you. I understand that some would rather partisan politics.
You know as well as I, it is the top of the ticket that matters most, anytime, every time.

Forum List

Back