Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

If this is true, what you say
then why is it the UN was saying basically the same things the US was saying?

What was the UNs reason for lying then (according to you?)( I think the truth was what the UN was saying as far as weapons go)

And as far as BHO being a 1 term, why in Gods name would you want this guy to be a 2 term?
He has no excuses. He had congress for the first 2 years and he threw it away on obtaining a pile of cash for the unions and the health-care bill that the majority does not want and we cannot afford in the form it is

Look up PNAC.
There was clear intent well before 9/11.

Look up the US congress if you want intent
Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.
H.R. 4655 - Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 did not call for a US led invasion and occupation did it?

Look up PNAC.
There was clear intent well before 9/11.

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 did not call for a US led invasion and occupation did it?

I dont recall stating it did. There was a question of intent prior to 2001
I only supplied more proof that there was

And there was absolutely no intent on using US soldiers to do what was the responsiblity/duty of the Iraqis themselves. None.

look you see this war as a total failure and this world was better off with Saddam in power
Fine dude
I dont care anymore what you think, get it?
There is nothing there to counter
dont you get it?

I feel this world is better off with the hundreds of thousands of dead americans/iraqis still in it, they weren't worth trading Hussein for Hezbollah, trading an insane dictator for a terrorist.

I get it, you don't.

you only get what your told
I DONT CARE

You really aren't interested in the truth are you JRK?

That by itself exposes you as a neo-con.

And there was absolutely no intent on using US soldiers to do what was the responsiblity/duty of the Iraqis themselves. None.

Boo your fighting a losing battle here
1) 9-11-2001, the game was over, Saddam is given ultimatum
2) 10-2002 congress agrees
3) 1-2003 UN admits its not working, no matter how you read Blix es 1-27 report, The UN is getting no where
4) 3-2003 Saddam has had his last chance, over 50 countries invade
5) 2006 proof is provided to make it legal with congress as directed with the DOD link I use
6) how about that, 2003 there was still yellow cake in Iraq, its sold to Canada. stories as to who had it when are from A-Z. it being there is overlooked
7) 2008 U.S., that speaks for its self
8) here we are about to end it as the 2008 agreement mandates

There is nothing more to ti really
we won
God bless those who gave so much to do accomplish what they did

1) Saddam is gone
2) the country is stable as the US is
3) there is a republic with women involved running the country and voting and had a 62% turn-out last election

A working pic:

cheneyiraq.jpg

Bonus points for anybody who can remember what Cheney was doing on stage with the Ayatollah. After all, the liberal media replayed this press conference endlessly.

Even more bonus points for naming the two Ayatollahs in the pictures behind Cheney and naming the original name of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

In all the bullshit in this thread, this might take the cake:

"[Iraq] is stable as the US is"

..and not because of the broken English it employs.

There are more people murdered in this country than Iraq
there are less people ho vote in this country than in Iraq
sounds stable to me

A working pic:

cheneyiraq.jpg

Bonus points for anybody who can remember what Cheney was doing on stage with the Ayatollah. After all, the liberal media replayed this press conference endlessly.

Even more bonus points for naming the two Ayatollahs in the pictures behind Cheney and naming the original name of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

what does that have to do with the price of coffee and cigarettes in Baghdad?

In all the bullshit in this thread, this might take the cake:

"[Iraq] is stable as the US is"

..and not because of the broken English it employs.

I had to look at his post twice to make sure he said it, good god he's helpless.

Minority religions have been fleeing Iraq ever since we started blowing it up 2003, just like you see here in the U.S........................................

:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek:

ATF: Car Bomb Behind Michigan Blast That Injured Father, 2 Kids | Fox News

now who was it saying that there are no car bombs in the US and that we are far more stable than Iraq?

We avg 41 murders per day in this country people

307 million people live in the US

31 million people live in Iraq

Do you understand NOW why more people die in the US?

I never claimed any different
look at what point is this in your face troops you have failed like we told you you would stuff going to stop?

Murder is murder

We did not have a war going on in this country when we had more murders than Iraq did
Do you understand NOW that your obsession with claiming this war was a failure is your opinion?

Saddam is gone, done, dead
the country is stable
a republic has been born from those events

And as God as my witness you dis agree with that simple, accurate premise
Bud your on a level of desperation that the war in Iraq failed beyond words, in fact I dont what else to say to you

Dude get a life, PLEASE
for the people who love you, it dont matter any more okay?
as anti american as you are there is nothing else we have say to each other
just go away

ATF: Car Bomb Behind Michigan Blast That Injured Father, 2 Kids | Fox News

now who was it saying that there are no car bombs in the US and that we are far more stable than Iraq?

We avg 41 murders per day in this country people

307 million people live in the US

31 million people live in Iraq

Do you understand NOW why more people die in the US?

You are wasting your time with this eejit.

what is with you 2 that are so desperate to ignore every fact so that you can be so anti american?
I mean if I was lying, that one thing
but I am not lying

started with the war was illegal
X
X
X
nope
then it was GB lied
X
X
X
then it was this
nope
then that
nope
Now you have gotten to the point in which Iraq is not stable because its murder rate has less people to draw against then the US
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
LOOK YOUR ANTI AMERICA
WE GET IT OK

in all the bullshit in this thread, this might take the cake:

"[iraq] is stable as the us is"

..and not because of the broken english it employs.

i had to look at his post twice to make sure he said it, good god he's helpless.

Minority religions have been fleeing iraq ever since we started blowing it up 2003, just like you see here in the u.s........................................

:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek:

drock
cuckooo?
Me?
This is all you do all day is tell people how bad this country is and how wrong it is and there you are
doing what?
Share with us in this evil country that has done so many bad things in this world what is it exactly you do?
I do not care any more dude
go away

Name one thing that is bs in this thread
any of you anti american punks name one thing i have posted that was bs?

Stable
prove to me its not as stable as the us

Name one thing that is bs in this thread
any of you anti american punks name one thing i have posted that was bs?

Stable
prove to me its not as stable as the us

Lol here we go again, if you don't support the war you're anti-american.

The US is the best country in the world, me stating our gov't did something stupid doesn't make me anti-american. Imagine some Obamabot telling you you're anti-american for not supporting Obamacare, it'd be just as stupid as you saying someone is anti-american for not supporting us blowing up Iraq.

Forum List

Back