Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

All of this means nothing.

The war was a failure. Iran grows closer to Iraq every day, and our soldiers have died for nothing.

Bush et al can never travel to Europe again.

End of story.

His wife and daughters should be able to travel without any problem, I hope, but I don't see Ms. Laura going anywhere without him. I think she is a class act. I think he was a basically decent guy out of his league and manipulated very easily to very bad ends by the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc.

Handing over the country to them at the official handover ceremony once they'd managed to get Bush to agree to pull all the troops out. This was the Iranians' moment of victory and the moment they got to rub America's --represented by the idiot Cheney -- nose in the whole thing. Or at least that's how the Arab media described it. The US media blacked the entire event out and didn't turn up to the press conference.

Damn I miss it. I though for sure Dick was getting a check. Okay bonus round...Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Idontnoha?

I used to have a Youtube link to the Al Jazeera coverage of the presser. You've never seen anybody look so uncomfortable in your life. It's a shame Americans didn't get to see it. Personally I blame the liberal media for blacking the entire thing out.

That's Grand Ayatollah Sistani, peace be upon him, on the right and Grand Ayatollah Bakr Al-Sadr, the father of Moqtada Al-Sadr*, peace be upon them, on the right.

*The guy Bush was calling a "terrorist." So that's Cheney standing under a picture of an Iranian Ayatollah and the father of somebody running an anti-American terrorist group that killed American soldiers and standing next to an Ayatollah whose orgganisation's military wing was trained and equipped by Iran's Revolutionary Guards and contains former Revolutionary guard members and who fought for Iran against Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war. that's the kind of delicious situation that the liberal media could have had a lot of fun with. Wall-to-wall blanket coverage, the whole thing on playback loops for a few days, but no, for some reason the liberal media refused to touch the whole event.

Nah, that's just Dick's Grand look. He was probably doing business with the Iranians when it was prohibited so he might have known them anyway...

The Liberal Media you refer to is myth. American media is just that, American media for mer'kins consumers. We have this nice big fued going between the Dems and Rebs to distract while the real decisions are still made in back room deals between the real powerbrokers.

The Liberal Media. Were they liberal when they helped the Bush Administration morph america's outrage at the 9-11 attacks into an invasion and occupation of an oil rich Arab nation that was not a significant threat to us or had anything to do with the attacks. But are they really state controlled owellion proaganda outlets or just profit motivated corporations jumping on the attention bandwagon? Everybody loves to watch a good ...wait a minute, sorry I got to go, my favorite show is on.

Cya.

His wife and daughters should be able to travel without any problem, I hope, but I don't see Ms. Laura going anywhere without him. I think she is a class act. I think he was a basically decent guy out of his league and manipulated very easily to very bad ends by the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc.

Kinky Friedman said that Bush was a good guy but he was wearing a Republican's suit.

307 million people live in the US

31 million people live in Iraq

Do you understand NOW why more people die in the US?

I never claimed any different
look at what point is this in your face troops you have failed like we told you you would stuff going to stop?

Murder is murder

We did not have a war going on in this country when we had more murders than Iraq did
Do you understand NOW that your obsession with claiming this war was a failure is your opinion?

Saddam is gone, done, dead
the country is stable
a republic has been born from those events

And as God as my witness you dis agree with that simple, accurate premise
Bud your on a level of desperation that the war in Iraq failed beyond words, in fact I dont what else to say to you

Dude get a life, PLEASE
for the people who love you, it dont matter any more okay?
as anti american as you are there is nothing else we have say to each other
just go away

Redrum. Redrum.

The troops have not failed. The leadership did.

Regime change in Iraq was not worth the life of one US soldier. Got that? Not one.

That's your opinion, the US senate and the president of the US dis agreed with you
The only people who failed are the ones who lied about the invasion and brought har to our great nation
remind you of any-one?

ATF: Car Bomb Behind Michigan Blast That Injured Father, 2 Kids | Fox News

now who was it saying that there are no car bombs in the US and that we are far more stable than Iraq?

We avg 41 murders per day in this country people

Car bomb huh? Wow who were they targeting? How many did they kill?

wait---a man and his kids,,,,,,in the car?

Poor kids.

Dude you pathetic
none of this is a joke and every item you have used to run our troops and this country down, your going to get right back in your face
When you run down the success that is Iraq, you run down our troops anf the sacrifice they volunteered for
Just go away and be miserable else where
I feel sorry for you boo, I really do
Your smarter than this and there is people who love u that know it

Selling them oil field equipment?

Handing over the country to them at the official handover ceremony once they'd managed to get Bush to agree to pull all the troops out. This was the Iranians' moment of victory and the moment they got to rub America's --represented by the idiot Cheney -- nose in the whole thing. Or at least that's how the Arab media described it. The US media blacked the entire event out and didn't turn up to the press conference.

Damn I miss it. I though for sure Dick was getting a check. Okay bonus round...Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Idontnoha?

That picture probably is a fake, typical liberal myths about there in ability to cope with the real world and make rash decisions based on the facts

Nothing to do with Cheney...it's more about you than anything.

Of course it is. What really bugs you is that I'm right.

What really bugs me is you're a dick. :razz:

What amazes me about all of these guys
Drock, him Stark
They have no desire o find out the truth on these matters. There is little doubt that picture is a fake
Yet to them that picture is there holy water, their whole world

It never is about the facts, Its never about whats best for all of us. They never can find a place to agree to dis agree
I am so tired as is the rest of the country of there lies

Right in the middle of this debate about the bravery and sacrifices our troops made they throw that picture in and think its cute
well its not and neither are they

The war was a failure. Iran grows closer to Iraq every day, and our soldiers have died for nothing

We agree we are against the wars. Where we differ is that I support the troops by supporting them and you and yours support the troops by heartening the enemy that if they keep it up we'll cut and run. I want a better solution, you want the Democrats behind the steering wheel. Amazing how two people with the same basic view on a situation can do it for night and day different reasons.

It might be that there is no help for you after all JRK. You've been rebutted and debunked over and over again and yet, here you are, presenting the same tired falsehoods all over again.

:cuckoo:

Is this opposite day?

No honest observer would agree with your claim. JRK has presented far more quality evidence than the detractors from the left have. You've offered nothing but partisan cheerleading; "Hate Bush, Hate BUSH, HATE BUSH, RAH!"

You're on crack if you think you've made a better showing than JRK.

Of course it is. What really bugs you is that I'm right.

What really bugs me is you're a dick. :razz:

What amazes me about all of these guys
Drock, him Stark
They have no desire o find out the truth on these matters. There is little doubt that picture is a fake
Yet to them that picture is there holy water, their whole world

It never is about the facts, Its never about whats best for all of us. They never can find a place to agree to dis agree
I am so tired as is the rest of the country of there lies

Right in the middle of this debate about the bravery and sacrifices our troops made they throw that picture in and think its cute
well its not and neither are they

I provide fact after fact after fact, and you tell me to "shut up."

Who can't handle the truth?

The war was a failure. Iran grows closer to Iraq every day, and our soldiers have died for nothing

We agree we are against the wars. Where we differ is that I support the troops by supporting them and you and yours support the troops by heartening the enemy that if they keep it up we'll cut and run. I want a better solution, you want the Democrats behind the steering wheel. Amazing how two people with the same basic view on a situation can do it for night and day different reasons.

To start with the war in IRAQ is over, okay?
If you do not support the wars there is no way you can support the troops
They are there because they choose to be there, by choice this means they support what we are doing
If your against what we are doing then what is the difference in the troop and me? except for there service?

They are there because they choose to be there, by choice this means they support what we are doing
If your against what we are doing then what is the difference in the troop and me? except for there service?

I don't support my stepsister smoking weed on weekends, yet she chooses to do it.

I support my stepsister as a person.

Is that obvious enough?

Disclaimer: I'm not equating weed smoking to being a soldier, just showing how stupid it is to say you HAVE to support a war to support soldiers. I'm sure plenty of americans who didn't support the war sent care packages etc to soldiers.

It might be that there is no help for you after all JRK. You've been rebutted and debunked over and over again and yet, here you are, presenting the same tired falsehoods all over again.

:cuckoo:

Is this opposite day?

No honest observer would agree with your claim. JRK has presented far more quality evidence than the detractors from the left have. You've offered nothing but partisan cheerleading; "Hate Bush, Hate BUSH, HATE BUSH, RAH!"

You're on crack if you think you've made a better showing than JRK.

Thanks uncensored, your opposition is about the best affirmation I can receive!

I don't support my stepsister smoking weed on weekends, yet she chooses to do it.

I support my stepsister as a person.

Is that obvious enough?

Disclaimer: I'm not equating weed smoking to being a soldier, just showing how stupid it is to say you HAVE to support a war to support soldiers. I'm sure plenty of americans who didn't support the war sent care packages etc to soldiers.

Of course they did Dr. Drock.

Support for the war and support for the troops are two different things but it serves the agenda of the apologists to cloud the debate.

Forum List

Back