Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Name one thing that is bs in this thread
any of you anti american punks name one thing i have posted that was bs?

Stable
prove to me its not as stable as the us

Lol here we go again, if you don't support the war you're anti-american.

The US is the best country in the world, me stating our gov't did something stupid doesn't make me anti-american. Imagine some Obamabot telling you you're anti-american for not supporting Obamacare, it'd be just as stupid as you saying someone is anti-american for not supporting us blowing up Iraq.

dude I have never meet any body as anti american as you are and the war has nothing to do with it
its who and what you are
there has been so much good and accurate information presented to you on this subject and right in the troops face you have called all of us liars
They believe as much as i do, it was the right thing to do
And it does not matter what the subject was you in desperation cringed to every ounce of rebuttle to the point in where you are debating there are different definitions of murder and that women voting as well as more people voting in Iraq than in this country means nothing, it is ignored
Dude you have spent days upon days saying the same thing over and over and if Obama was so against the war then why in gods name did we finish the job???????????????
It has nothing to do with the war
Your wrong, your facts are wrong and you were lied too

not one time have you just said the info does not matter, I am against the war

because there was weapons
there was yellow cake
there was Un sanctions being broke
There was ties with OBL and Saddam
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
Clinton-Era Reports Cited Saddam-bin Laden Ties
now get on your I am a no good MF liar
and that the aIraqi war was wrong because you said it was and don let any facts get in the way of that

Being anti war is me bud
I hate it
being anti american is you
war has nothing to do wit it

i have no issue of anyone being again t this war
But to be against it and use information that is false to be against it is immoral and I cannot stand it in any event in life

There was WMDs found
pile? no
brand new? no
ready to kill? no
Bottom line there existed were they should not have

it starts there
The UN statements of 6500 of there munitions
anthrax
nerve gas
it goes there

yellow cake, absolutely there
"in the hands of who?
Who was watching it?
with what ink pens?
in 2003 it was in the hands of the US
no ifs, no maybes.

these are simple un deniable facts that the left pretends does not exist
being against the war and ignoring these facts is not the same as being against the war, its not in the same world

i have no issue of anyone being again t this war
But to be against it and use information that is false to be against it is immoral and I cannot stand it in any event in life

There was WMDs found
pile? no
brand new? no
ready to kill? no
Bottom line there existed were they should not have

it starts there
The UN statements of 6500 of there munitions
anthrax
nerve gas
it goes there

yellow cake, absolutely there
"in the hands of who?
Who was watching it?
with what ink pens?
in 2003 it was in the hands of the US
no ifs, no maybes.

these are simple un deniable facts that the left pretends does not exist
being against the war and ignoring these facts is not the same as being against the war, its not in the same world

It might be that there is no help for you after all JRK. You've been rebutted and debunked over and over again and yet, here you are, presenting the same tired falsehoods all over again.

:cuckoo:

Biden claimed Iraq was Obama's accomplishment....it seems some dumbfuck libs here didn't get the memo.

I dont recall stating it did. There was a question of intent prior to 2001
I only supplied more proof that there was

And there was absolutely no intent on using US soldiers to do what was the responsiblity/duty of the Iraqis themselves. None.

Boo your fighting a losing battle here
1) 9-11-2001, the game was over, Saddam is given ultimatum
2) 10-2002 congress agrees
3) 1-2003 UN admits its not working, no matter how you read Blix es 1-27 report, The UN is getting no where
4) 3-2003 Saddam has had his last chance, over 50 countries invade
5) 2006 proof is provided to make it legal with congress as directed with the DOD link I use
6) how about that, 2003 there was still yellow cake in Iraq, its sold to Canada. stories as to who had it when are from A-Z. it being there is overlooked
7) 2008 U.S., that speaks for its self
8) here we are about to end it as the 2008 agreement mandates

There is nothing more to ti really
we won
God bless those who gave so much to do accomplish what they did

1) Saddam is gone
2) the country is stable as the US is
3) there is a republic with women involved running the country and voting and had a 62% turn-out last election

Who's fighting. I'm just posting

Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

Bush would have eventually gone to war with Iraq.

The UN worked. Iraq had no WMD programs in 2003.

Yellowcake?

Hahahaha!

A working pic:

cheneyiraq.jpg

Bonus points for anybody who can remember what Cheney was doing on stage with the Ayatollah. After all, the liberal media replayed this press conference endlessly.

Even more bonus points for naming the two Ayatollahs in the pictures behind Cheney and naming the original name of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

Selling them oil field equipment?

ATF: Car Bomb Behind Michigan Blast That Injured Father, 2 Kids | Fox News

now who was it saying that there are no car bombs in the US and that we are far more stable than Iraq?

We avg 41 murders per day in this country people

307 million people live in the US

31 million people live in Iraq

Do you understand NOW why more people die in the US?

I never claimed any different
look at what point is this in your face troops you have failed like we told you you would stuff going to stop?

Murder is murder

We did not have a war going on in this country when we had more murders than Iraq did
Do you understand NOW that your obsession with claiming this war was a failure is your opinion?

Saddam is gone, done, dead
the country is stable
a republic has been born from those events

And as God as my witness you dis agree with that simple, accurate premise
Bud your on a level of desperation that the war in Iraq failed beyond words, in fact I dont what else to say to you

Dude get a life, PLEASE
for the people who love you, it dont matter any more okay?
as anti american as you are there is nothing else we have say to each other
just go away

Redrum. Redrum.

The troops have not failed. The leadership did.

Regime change in Iraq was not worth the life of one US soldier. Got that? Not one.

A working pic:

cheneyiraq.jpg

Bonus points for anybody who can remember what Cheney was doing on stage with the Ayatollah. After all, the liberal media replayed this press conference endlessly.

Even more bonus points for naming the two Ayatollahs in the pictures behind Cheney and naming the original name of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

Handing over the country to them at the official handover ceremony once they'd managed to get Bush to agree to pull all the troops out. This was the Iranians' moment of victory and the moment they got to rub America's --represented by the idiot Cheney -- nose in the whole thing. Or at least that's how the Arab media described it. The US media blacked the entire event out and didn't turn up to the press conference.

A working pic:

cheneyiraq.jpg

Handing over the country to them at the official handover ceremony once they'd managed to get Bush to agree to pull all the troops out. This was the Iranians' moment of victory and the moment they got to rub America's --represented by the idiot Cheney -- nose in the whole thing. Or at least that's how the Arab media described it. The US media blacked the entire event out and didn't turn up to the press conference.

Damn I miss it. I though for sure Dick was getting a check. Okay bonus round...Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Idontnoha?

Damn I miss it. I though for sure Dick was getting a check. Okay bonus round...Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Idontnoha?

I used to have a Youtube link to the Al Jazeera coverage of the presser. You've never seen anybody look so uncomfortable in your life. It's a shame Americans didn't get to see it. Personally I blame the liberal media for blacking the entire thing out.

That's Grand Ayatollah Sistani, peace be upon him, on the right and Grand Ayatollah Bakr Al-Sadr, the father of Moqtada Al-Sadr*, peace be upon them, on the right.

*The guy Bush was calling a "terrorist." So that's Cheney standing under a picture of an Iranian Ayatollah and the father of somebody running an anti-American terrorist group that killed American soldiers and standing next to an Ayatollah whose orgganisation's military wing was trained and equipped by Iran's Revolutionary Guards and contains former Revolutionary guard members and who fought for Iran against Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war. that's the kind of delicious situation that the liberal media could have had a lot of fun with. Wall-to-wall blanket coverage, the whole thing on playback loops for a few days, but no, for some reason the liberal media refused to touch the whole event.

I used to have a Youtube link to the Al Jazeera coverage of the presser. You've never seen anybody look so uncomfortable in your life. It's a shame Americans didn't get to see it. Personally I blame the liberal media for blacking the entire thing out.

That's Grand Ayatollah Sistani, peace be upon him, on the right and Grand Ayatollah Bakr Al-Sadr, the father of Moqtada Al-Sadr*, peace be upon them, on the right.

*The guy Bush was calling a "terrorist." So that's Cheney standing under a picture of an Iranian Ayatollah and the father of somebody running an anti-American terrorist group that killed American soldiers and standing next to an Ayatollah whose orgganisation's military wing was trained and equipped by Iran's Revolutionary Guards and contains former Revolutionary guard members and who fought for Iran against Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war. that's the kind of delicious situation that the liberal media could have had a lot of fun with. Wall-to-wall blanket coverage, the whole thing on playback loops for a few days, but no, for some reason the liberal media refused to touch the whole event.

How much do you pay for a gallon of gas? :eusa_whistle:

About ten dollars.

About ten dollars.

Sweet...a lot of taxes paid to your government for that gallon of gas, huh?
What's your tax rate? Do you have a VAT?

I'm also guessing that that's Koranic verse on the big board behind the humiliated Cheney. Either that or something really insulting, maybe the Iranian for "thanks for all the oil fuckwit!"

In all the bullshit in this thread, this might take the cake:

"[Iraq] is stable as the US is"

..and not because of the broken English it employs.

There are more people murdered in this country than Iraq
No, that's simply not true. Nevermind that there are less than 1/10th the number of people.

there are less people ho vote in this country than in Iraq
No, that's simply not true. More people voted in the last presidential election than exist in Iraq.

Like I said, this line of bullshit is extraordinary even for this thread.

Sweet...a lot of taxes paid to your government for that gallon of gas, huh?
What's your tax rate? Do you have a VAT?

I currently live in Britain. I pay 50% tax here and they do have a VAT.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just keep hammering on the US, now it just sounds like sour grapes. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like I hit a nerve with the Cheney presser thing.

I'm an American citizen. I pay taxes in the US too. So what?

Forum List

Back