Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Yes I do, and I can spell Libyan. You said we were massacring their women and children months after we stopped boming even, so I highly doubt your insight.
We were launching predator attacks well after the WPR expired.....Civilians were killed....We've already been through it, hippy.

It wasn't our fight. We had no business getting involved.

Just have to remind the lib loons and the Paullette, yet again, just who' responsible for lying themself into war.......'cause their revisionist history is friggin' laughable.

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - CBS News

The article you linked is an interview with one of Saddam's interrogators, in which the interrogator confesses that Saddam made it seem to the world that he possessed weapons of mass destruction because he wanted to deter other nations, particularly Iran, from planning an attack on Iraq. Saddam admits that he had no WMDs - Bush's reasoning behind the invasionof Iraq- and you think that vindicates Bush? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I do, and I can spell Libyan. You said we were massacring their women and children months after we stopped boming even, so I highly doubt your insight.
We were launching predator attacks well after the WPR expired.....Civilians were killed....We've already been through it, hippy.

Absolute BS as ALWAYS! link?

Just have to remind the lib loons and the Paullette, yet again, just who' responsible for lying themself into war.......'cause their revisionist history is friggin' laughable.

The article you linked is an interview with one of Saddam's interrogators, in which the interrogator confesses that Saddam made it seem to the world that he possessed weapons of mass destruction because he wanted to deter other nations, particularly Iran, from planning an attack on Iraq. Saddam admits that he had no WMDs - Bush's reasoning behind the invasionof Iraq- and you think that vindicates Bush? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, dumbass..........He also stated he never came clean because he under estimated Bush's intentions. Never thought the US would invade, and if we did, it would be a pussy ass Clinton style bombing......Bush gave him several chances to come clean....Saddam made his own fateful decisions......He, and he only lied himself into war.

But you keep pushing your revisionist history. We'll continue to deal in facts.

Last edited:

You were already provided the links two weeks ago.....You were fully made a fool of.....Once I skewer someone on a subject, I don't waste my time on a second round.

It wasn't our fight. We had no business spending almost a billion, TO THIS POINT, supporting people of whom we have no idea who the hell they are.

BTW, now we are finding out that the rebels lied about capturing Qadaffi's son....He's alive and well in Tripoli, as we saw when he just spoke to a FOX news producer.

Sure.
1) I resent having POTUS, VPOTUS, SecDef lies through their teeth in order to get approval. There was never was any belief by any of them that Saddam had WMDs.
2) I also laugh at those who claim this BS was about the "UN". The same UN who insisted we not go in? Oh yeah, those folks are all ardent supporters of the UN. Yeah okay.
3) I find it ironic and laughable that all the whackjobs who whine about Obama doing things which are "UnConstitutional" act as if this was in accordance - same goes for people who quote Jefferson when it's convenient but are quick to forget his words in regards to us policing or spreading democracy directly.
4) Removing Saddam was not our job. But okay, I'm sure you show the same support for Obama in Libya? No? Didn't think so. You may now claim there's a difference.
5) The puppet government we put in place? That grateful government who told us to get TF out while McCain was campaigning? The one that refused to spend a PENNY of the billions we handed them, while laughing at us as we rebuilt their country at taxpayer expense? The "Stable government" that banned 500 candidates from even being able to run in their last election? The "stable government" that has been found to be the single most corrupt government in the world? The government that will be nothing but the same old theocracy with nothing different within a decade?
But hey, at least theyshowed their gratitude by giving their first oil contracts to..... our greatest economic rival - China.
Are you missing something? History lessons maybe. That and say, all the facts that aren't fed to you by the American Right Wing propaganda machine...

Sure.
1) I resent having POTUS, VPOTUS, SecDef lies through their teeth in order to get approval. There was never was any belief by any of them that Saddam had WMDs.
2) I also laugh at those who claim this BS was about the "UN". The same UN who insisted we not go in? Oh yeah, those folks are all ardent supporters of the UN. Yeah okay.
3) I find it ironic and laughable that all the whackjobs who whine about Obama doing things which are "UnConstitutional" act as if this was in accordance - same goes for people who quote Jefferson when it's convenient but are quick to forget his words in regards to us policing or spreading democracy directly.
4) Removing Saddam was not our job. But okay, I'm sure you show the same support for Obama in Libya? No? Didn't think so. You may now claim there's a difference.
5) The puppet government we put in place? That grateful government who told us to get TF out while McCain was campaigning? The one that refused to spend a PENNY of the billions we handed them, while laughing at us as we rebuilt their country at taxpayer expense? The "Stable government" that banned 500 candidates from even being able to run in their last election? The "stable government" that has been found to be the single most corrupt government in the world? The government that will be nothing but the same old theocracy with nothing different within a decade?
But hey, at least theyshowed their gratitude by giving their first oil contracts to..... our greatest economic rival - China.
Are you missing something? History lessons maybe. That and say, all the facts that aren't fed to you by the American Right Wing propaganda machine...
:boohoo: Cry us a fuckin' river. :boohoo:

Only one man lied himself into war....That was Sadaam himself.....Deal with it, or continue your whining....Nobody cares.

879 million, THUS FAR, to go into Libya....And for what?.......To support people that we don't even know who the fuck they are.......Brilliant move, Obama!.....Fuckin' dumbass.

You were already provided the links two weeks ago.....You were fully made a fool of.....Once I skewer someone on a subject, I don't waste my time on a second round.

It wasn't our fight. We had no business spending almost a billion, TO THIS POINT, supporting people of whom we have no idea who the hell they are.

BTW, now we are finding out that the rebels lied about capturing Qadaffi's son....He's alive and well in Tripoli, as we saw when he just spoke to a FOX news producer.

You gave a link to a April 22 USA bombing mission (no civilian casualties, before WPA limits), a USA predator used for reconnaissance, and NATO predator missions, A COUNTRY MILE from a "massacre of Libyian women and children". You are FOS.
We've spent the cost of 2 high schools in Cal. and lost NO personnel to get a REAL terrorist, and you think it's equal to Iraq. STFU loudmouth dupe. TYVM

Yeah, dumbass..........He also stated he never came clean because he under estimated Bush's intentions. Never thought the US would invade, and if we did, it would be a pussy ass Clinton style bombing......Bush gave him several chances to come clean....Saddam made his own fateful decisions......He, and he only lied himself into war.

But you keep pushing your revisionist history. We'll continue to deal in facts.

Thousands of American lives lost over a war based on a lie, and you think that vindicates BUSH? Never mind the lies that the Bush administration told that lead to the war. You actually believe that because Saddam lied about having WMDs, Bush deserves no criticism over this God forsaken war in Iraq that cost thousands of American and innocent Iraqi lives. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You gave a link to a April 22 USA bombing mission (no civilian casualties, before WPA limits), a USA predator used for reconnaissance, and NATO predator missions, A COUNTRY MILE from a "massacre of Libyian women and children". You are FOS.
We've spent the cost of 2 high schools in Cal. and lost NO personnel to get a REAL terrorist, and you think it's equal to Iraq. STFU loudmouth dupe. TYVM
No Hippy, it was June 22nd, fool.

But I understand, most lib's have selective memory these days......Unfortunately for you loons, the voters will not, come November of next year.

Sure.
:boohoo: Cry us a fuckin' river. :boohoo:

Only one man lied himself into war....That was Sadaam himself.....Deal with it, or continue your whining....Nobody cares.

879 million, THUS FAR, to go into Libya....And for what?.......To support people that we don't even know who the fuck they are.......Brilliant move, Obama!.....Fuckin' dumbass.

I'm not sure what you percieve as "whining". Just stating facts and opinions.
Like being lied to by the CIC & Co. That's long been proven.
The UN objected to the iraq invasion. Do you deny this?
You kind of prove my third & fourth points for me. My thanks.
Whereas we (well, those of us who don't drink the kool-aid, that is) know "who the fuck" the people in the Iraq government are. Which is the problem.
Obviously, well-thought points, reason and and intellectual debate are not exactly your strengths (which might explain your defense of Bush & the Iraq war) but you might give it a try.

You may now continue your tantrum...

Do Republicans EVER do their own work???????

323.png

"What does Bush’s preemption policy have to do with Libya? Does Hannity think Libya was a threat? Was he likening NATO’s actions in Libya to the invasion of Iraq?"

Thousands of American lives lost over a war based on a lie, and you think that vindicates BUSH? Never mind the lies that the Bush administration told that lead to the war.

Liberals love their talking points so much they just can't let them go no matter how long after the fact. The whole "lies!" BS is a failed bit of partisan propoganda that is by now like an old piece of chewing gum.

Sure.

Now, do you gain mind-reading powers when you become an extreme lefty or do you have to have them already to be accepted as an extreme lefty?

Forum List

Back