Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

we invaded Iraq because it was the will of the people to invade Iraq
we invade Iraq because congress agreed we needed to invade Iraq
Now you an call GWB a criminal if you like
but its alie and most people in this country agree and agreed with him and the reasons we went

Absolute, utter bullshit. The will of the people was to strike back at those responsible for 9/11. There was virtually no popular support for attacking Iraq until the Bush administration "suggested" that we should.

LINK, puhleeese.

Mr Dumb Ass, Sir, why was the US enforcing a UN no fly zone. Why can't the UN enforce its own UNSCR ?!?!?!?!

Reality: The "no-fly zones" were never authorized by the United Nations, nor was their 12 year patrol by American and British fighter planes sanctioned by the United Nations. Under UN Security Council Resolution 688 (April, 1991),

Iraq: Claim vs. Reality by Rep. Ron Paul

Fuck the UN.

Saddaam AGREED to the no-fly zone when they surrendered........Do you not remember Stormin' Norman telling them exactly what they would agree too, or else?

It was carried live. You surely couldn't have missed it.

Christ, do you people ever research anything, or know what the fuck you're talking about?

We were not empowered by the UN to conduct war against Saddam, Jester. That is a flat fact of internation law. Why do you think Bush and his buddies don't travel overseas since Rumsfeld fled Europe in advance of a war crimes warrant and arrest? They can't travel, Jester, because in the rest of the civilized war they are generally considered as war criminals.

Don't forget, the U.N. wanted more time to investigate, but bush said we couldn't wait until there was a mushroom cloud over America before we act, so he grabbed blair and went in...eyes wide shut.:poop:

We got rid of saddam. Right there it was time to come home. Instead we are rebuilding the country. WHen/If we leave if the people over there wont fight to keep their country then are we supposed to help them again? While our infrastructure needs work we are rebuilding a country we damaged. Talk about insanity. Maybe its time to hold the defense budget to a halt just like the rest of the cuts that are going to be made.

LINK, puhleeese.

Mr Dumb Ass, Sir, why was the US enforcing a UN no fly zone. Why can't the UN enforce its own UNSCR ?!?!?!?!

Reality: The "no-fly zones" were never authorized by the United Nations, nor was their 12 year patrol by American and British fighter planes sanctioned by the United Nations. Under UN Security Council Resolution 688 (April, 1991),

Fuck the UN.

Saddaam AGREED to the no-fly zone when they surrendered........Do you not remember Stormin' Norman telling them exactly what they would agree too, or else?

Christ, do you people ever research anything, or know what the fuck you're talking about?

We were not empowered by the UN to conduct war against Saddam, Jester. That is a flat fact of internation law. Why do you think Bush and his buddies don't travel overseas since Rumsfeld fled Europe in advance of a war crimes warrant and arrest? They can't travel, Jester, because in the rest of the civilized war they are generally considered as war criminals.
I don't give a flying fuck about the UN.........We had just been attacked. One of our enemies was rattling his sword. He was given many opportunities to come clean about everything, he refused, we took his sorry ass out along with his regime, and rightfully so.
No war crime whatsoever.

Now, Tripoli being left with one hospital to serve 2 million + people, because Obama and the UN destroyed the rest of 'em, that's a fuckin' real war crime.

Quite sad watching a 3 year old gunshot victim die right before our very eyes this morning while FOX news was reporting from there, because there was no facility to get the child too. Thanks to Obama and the UN.

So it was all a conspiracy to REDUCE the flow of oil? We invaded for oil, but not to get oil, to reduce the flow of oil?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe we invaded Iraq to INCREASE the price of oil from $30 a barrel in March 2003 to a peak of nearly $80/barrel in July 2006?

Just another wealth transfer from the general population to rich parasites.

Is this why gas was well below 2.00 a gallon in 2008?
and is close to 4 in 2011?
transfer of wealth?
We cannot get oil in this country like we could
thats transfer of wealth Is Obama's fault, no-one elses
"The chart of the crucial 'light sweet crude oil' futures index reads like a barometer of political tension in energy-producing hotspots.

"Oil, hovering around $27 a barrel in 2001, spiked to $38 when the United States went to war against Afghanistan--a potential oil pipeline route and neighbor to several large producers.

"It jumped from $33 to $40 in February 2003, just before the U.S. attack against Iraq. Insurgents have blown up pipelines and refineries there ever since, causing a steady climb to $76...

High Prices Caused by Iraq War

Possibly, oi was low in 2008 because Wall Street nearly crashed the global economy.
Gasoline is close to $4/gallon today because the rich use some of the money they save on taxes to speculate on the cost of oil and food.
Obama is one of many politicians, Republican AND Democrat alike, who religiously serve the interests of those voters who fund their campaigns.

The fault lies with voters who think "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat will make their life better.

Pacified? Lol tell that to the Kurds and Shite that Saddam was still oppressing and yes killing even in 2003. Pretty Much pacified? that is funny.

LINK, puhleeese.

And he was still Shooting at US planes just Months before we invaded. Planes enforcing a UN no fly zone put up to STOP HIM from killing his own people.

Fuck the UN.

Hmm, I am not a librarian, but I will give it a shot. Here is what I read. Do you have a different reference you wish to share?

"...in 1993, the U.N. legal department announced that it could find no existing Security Council resolutions authorizing the United States, Britain, and France to enforce the no-fly zones. They are never explicitly mentioned in Resolution 688 or elsewhere. Furthermore, Resolution 688 was not enacted under Chapter 7 of the U.N. Charter, the section that is used to authorize and legitimize the use of force."

http://www.slate.com/id/2074302/

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE
3) HAVE A REPUBLIC BORN OF THESE EVENTS
DONE

Am missing something here?

1.Torture, murder, rape of innocent chained & detained women & children.
2.Thousands slaughtered, mained and radiated with nuclear poison.
3.Infrastructure destroyed and a country laid in waste.
4.US troops slaughtered & maimed, psych cases, ongoing medical care & benefits for a lifetime.
5.Gasoline prices are higher & trillions unpaid and left for our children.

Simply put, you don't win wars and you can never call them a success.

1) what are you babbling about?
Ba baba-ba, dingaling, blue moon, blue moon blue moon, ba baba-ba, blue blue blue blue moon, ring ading dang, dang dang dang, blue moon.
2) what are you babbling about?
Ba baba-ba, dingaling, blue moon, blue moon blue moon, ba baba-ba, blue blue blue blue moon, ring ading dang, dang dang dang, blue moon.

3) this happens in war. there infrastructure is coming around
So the Iraq war is still a failure.
4) US troops have had there losses, this does occur in war, and with respect they all volunteered for it, that is something you would know nothing about and to be honest all but a few are not seeking your help with this matter, TRY AND SHOW SOME RESPECT
So the Iraq war is still a failure. Hats off, salute, drag out the stripes, let the band play
5) That would be an issue you need to take up with our president. 2009 Jan it was around 1.70 a gallon

Is that before or after you add in the trillions of debt per gallon of ME oil?

Fuck the UN.

I don't give a flying fuck about the UN.........We had just been attacked. One of our enemies was rattling his sword. He was given many opportunities to come clean about everything, he refused, we took his sorry ass out along with his regime, and rightfully so.
No war crime whatsoever.

Now, Tripoli being left with one hospital to serve 2 million + people, because Obama and the UN destroyed the rest of 'em, that's a fuckin' real war crime.

Quite sad watching a 3 year old gunshot victim die right before our very eyes this morning while FOX news was reporting from there, because there was no facility to get the child too. Thanks to Obama and the UN.

Yep, prior planning for wars saves lives.

No war crime whatsoever.

Destroying all but 1 hospital in a city of 2 million + is saving lives?

Yeah, ok!

What it is, is a damn war crime.

And meanwhile, The Syrian government continues to wantonely murder its citizens, and Obama just sits there.......So, it's obvious, Obama just chooses his "humanitarian missions" based on his own political needs.......He's a scumbag.

Fuck the UN.

Saddaam AGREED to the no-fly zone when they surrendered........

Excuse me slick

But I am still trying to find out why the fuck Iraq was invaded.....why was it required that they surrender their sovereignty to War Criminal Bush?

we invaded Iraq because it was the will of the people to invade Iraq

HUH?

Are you a down syndrome patient?

If the "people" wanted to kill Negroes or down syndrome patients, should they be allowed?

Was Hitler right to gas 6,000,000 Jews? If not, why not?

Last edited:
Evidence please

Evidence are FACTS -

not speculation, allegations, dreams , propaganda, conjectures, hallucinations, etc.

Are you connected with Elohim City?

If so, one of your comrades, Terry Nichols, is positively connected to the Blind Sheik and the first WTC attack.

Are you a patient in the Cook County, Ill psych ward?

Sure.
1) I resent having POTUS, VPOTUS, SecDef lies through their teeth in order to get approval. There was never was any belief by any of them that Saddam had WMDs.

Now, do you gain mind-reading powers when you become an extreme lefty or do you have to have them already to be accepted as an extreme lefty?

LOL! You're whackjobbery is leaking out again sweetheart. It is easy to prove to anyone with a military background and who doesn't drink so deeply of the kool-aid, they can actually think for themselves - at least for a moment or two.
But I get it. It's cool. You and your Right Wing whackjobs can't deny the thoughts and opinions that have been so thoroguhly fed into your sheeple brains.
No free-thinking ability. This is why you do the first thing all whackjobs do - label anyone who doesn't drink the kool-aid as a "Liberal", "Lefty" etc... Of course, that is as stupid as your response and also as easily disproven.

Fuck the UN.

I don't give a flying fuck about the UN.........We had just been attacked. One of our enemies was rattling his sword. He was given many opportunities to come clean about everything, he refused.....

853.gif

Yeah....sure.....

handjob.gif

.....that's.....

Saddam Hussein was no angel......but, the folks at BUSHCO figured it was time for him to go (before he started shootin'-off his mouth about business-issues)....and, what better way than to set-him-up?

HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.

I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 60's. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly."

How fortunate, for BUSHCO, these issues were never discussed, or.....at least.....publicized.....during Hussein's trial!!

Last edited:
1.Torture, murder, rape of innocent chained & detained women & children.
2.Thousands slaughtered, mained and radiated with nuclear poison.
3.Infrastructure destroyed and a country laid in waste.
4.US troops slaughtered & maimed, psych cases, ongoing medical care & benefits for a lifetime.
5.Gasoline prices are higher & trillions unpaid and left for our children.

Simply put, you don't win wars and you can never call them a success.

1) what are you babbling about?

2) what are you babbling about?

3) this happens in war. there infrastructure is coming around

4) US troops have had there losses, this does occur in war, and with respect they all volunteered for it, that is something you would know nothing about and to be honest all but a few are not seeking your help with this matter, TRY AND SHOW SOME RESPECT
So the Iraq war is still a failure. Hats off, salute, drag out the stripes, let the band play
5) That would be an issue you need to take up with our president. 2009 Jan it was around 1.70 a gallon

Is that before or after you add in the trillions of debt per gallon of ME oil?

Shinato you are just angry. I have no issue with people who dis agree with the invasion of Iraq
But your angry about an event that the majority of the american people supported then and now
As far as the debt goes, do you feel the same with the failed stimulus?
It cost the same

Did we win the Iraq war?

Well, what have we won, exactly?

Other than a nation-building tarbaby, I mean?

No war crime whatsoever.

Destroying all but 1 hospital in a city of 2 million + is saving lives?

Yeah, ok!

What it is, is a damn war crime.

And meanwhile, The Syrian government continues to wantonely murder its citizens, and Obama just sits there.......So, it's obvious, Obama just chooses his "humanitarian missions" based on his own political needs.......He's a scumbag.

Why do you keep claiming there was crime committed here? you think you keep telling that lie over and over it will become the truth?

Poison Gas
The CIA had contacted Iraq's foreign minister, Naji Sabri, who was being paid by the French as an agent. Sabri informed them that Saddam had hidden poison gas among Sunni tribesmen, had ambitions for a nuclear program but that it was not active, and that no biological weapons were being produced or stockpiled, although research was underway.[109]

Based on reports obtained by the German intelligence service from an Iraqi defector codenamed "Curveball", Colin Powell presented evidence to the United Nations security council that Iraq had an active biological weapons programme. On February 15, 2011, the defector—a scientist identified as Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janafi—admitted to journalists working for The Guardian newspaper that he lied to the Bundesnachrichtendienst in order to strengthen the case against Saddam Hussein, who he wished to see removed from power.[111]
Result
In December 2009, former Prime Minister Tony Blair stated that he "would still have thought it right to remove [Saddam Hussein]" regardless of whether Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction or not.[112]

Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine[citation needed]. Blix said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq, with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world," would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances. "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility," Blix said[citation needed]. "There has to be solid evidence of everything, and if there is not evidence, or you can't find it, I simply say, 'Sorry, I don't find any evidence,' and I cannot guarantee or recommend any confidence."[citation needed]

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
all you have to do is look

Last edited:
Falluja Massacre.

"Through the night vision, I could see them (attack helicopters) hovering around the carnage, scanning the ground with an infrared spotlight that seemed to reach for miles. Once a target was identified, a rapid series of hollow blasts would echo through the skies, and from the ground came a 'rat-a-tatting' of explosions, like a daisy chain of supercharged black cats during a Fourth of July barbeque.

More artillery, more tanks, more machine gun fire, ominous death-dealing fighter planes terminating whole city blocks at a time...this wasn't a war, it was a massacre!

"This wasn't a war, it was a massacre"

Forum List

Back