Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE

Fuck yea!

2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE

Not exactly..

Attacks across Iraq kill more than 80 - The Washington Post

More than 80 people were killed and dozens were wounded Monday in a string of attacks across Iraq, the deadliest day in the country this year, police and government officials said.

Not to mention the country is divided up along sectarian and tribal lines now and just waiting for the civil war to get going.

3) HAVE A REPUBLIC BORN OF THESE EVENTS
DONE

Well.. just because they get to vote, does not mean that it is a democracy... it was a Republic after all under Saddam as well. Also the "government" of said Republic was not agreed too by the political parties until very recently.. years after the last election and there is still not power all day in most Iraqi cities, nor running water or anything else that there was before Saddam fell.. the Government is crumbling on top of that.

Am missing something here?

Quite a lot :eusa_whistle:

Did we win the Iraq war?

Well, what have we won, exactly?

Other than a nation-building tarbaby, I mean?

After 9-11 with all of the intel we had and the trouble we had with Saddam what were we suppose to do?
I know that people jumping out of the 100th floor of the WTC changed many of us
Saddam lied and lied over and over
after 9-11 he just did not get it, none of those loons got it
there dead now, running and will be dead
I ask you again
what was we suppose to do?

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE

Fuck yea!

2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE

Not exactly..

Not to mention the country is divided up along sectarian and tribal lines now and just waiting for the civil war to get going.

3) HAVE A REPUBLIC BORN OF THESE EVENTS
DONE

Well.. just because they get to vote, does not mean that it is a democracy... it was a Republic after all under Saddam as well. Also the "government" of said Republic was not agreed too by the political parties until very recently.. years after the last election and there is still not power all day in most Iraqi cities, nor running water or anything else that there was before Saddam fell.. the Government is crumbling on top of that.

1) How many people were murdered in the US Monday?
I bet 80 is low
2) The country is split up no different than we are. The N.E are liberal Dems, the SE is conservative Repubs, so on

Did we win the Iraq war?

Well, what have we won, exactly?

Other than a nation-building tarbaby, I mean?

After 9-11 with all of the intel we had and the trouble we had with Saddam what were we suppose to do?
I know that people jumping out of the 100th floor of the WTC changed many of us
Saddam lied and lied over and over
after 9-11 he just did not get it, none of those loons got it
there dead now, running and will be dead
I ask you again
what was we suppose to do?

Using the tradedy of 9-11 justify an attack a country that was not involved with the attacks and did not have the military means to attack us?

Should have killed bin Laden.

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE

Fuck yea!

Not exactly..

I bet 80 is low
2) The country is split up no different than we are. The N.E are liberal Dems, the SE is conservative Repubs, so on

How many of those murdered in the US were killed in bomb attacks?

Your number 2, is just off the chart stupid. Look at the county by county, nation wide red v blue distibution in the most recent elections. We're split alright but it's Urban v Country.

Fuck yea!

Not exactly..

I bet 80 is low

Your number 2, is just off the chart stupid. Look at the county by county, nation wide red v blue distibution in the most recent elections. We're split alright but it's Urban v Country.

Blind Boo does it matter how people are killed?
I mean at what point as a liberal does apples become apples?
Off the chart stupid?
The reason it has those lines drawn is it has become a republic, like we are
the majority rules
My god what is stupid about that?

I can tell you what is stupid about that, you have been told so many times this war was a failure you do not look at those events as being normal for a country that is no longer being run by a ruthless dictator

I bet 80 is low

Off the chart stupid?
the majority rules

I can tell you what is stupid about that, you have been told so many times this war was a failure you do not look at those events as being normal for a country that is no longer being run by a ruthless dictator

I belive they were killed in politically motivated violence. Whereas the murders here were mostly domestic violence. Three major division in Iraq are Sunnis, Shiite and Kurds. We have nothing of the sort here. The reason the line are drawn is because the ethinic violence was unleashed because the pittiful occuaption was not prepared to maintain order like the occupying power is required to do under international law.

You know next to nothing about when my stance against the Iraq invasion and occupation evolved. But you keep on bleating....BTW the war was a resounding success. The occupation was FUBAR from the beginning.

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE

Fuck yea!

Not exactly..

I bet 80 is low

That is one of the more inane comparisons made here to compare an apple to a rotten orange.

We have committed a shi'ite nation into eventual alliance with Iran, in order to get back at us.

That is not worth what we have gone through as an American nation.

I know that if I were knifed to death in East LA, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I didn't die in a bomb attack....

You leftists are just brilliant - no wonder you voted for Obama.....

Can you comprehend the difference between politically motivated violence and domestic violence?

Yes to the dead it doesn't matter, however to the living I think it matters that some of the Iraqi are still blowing shit up.

Off the chart stupid?
the majority rules

I belive they were killed in politically motivated violence. Whereas the murders here were mostly domestic violence. Three major division in Iraq are Sunnis, Shiite and Kurds. We have nothing of the sort here. The reason the line are drawn is because the ethinic violence was unleashed because the pittiful occuaption was not prepared to maintain order like the occupying power is required to do under international law.

You know next to nothing about when my stance against the Iraq invasion and occupation evolved. But you keep on bleating....BTW the war was a resounding success. The occupation was FUBAR from the beginning.

You know what amazes me the most about the liberal is?
you think your view is the only view and anyone, I mean anyone that dis agrees with your view is wrong
bleating?
what is a bleat?
Fubar?
are you stating for the record our troops have no idea what there doing?
Have you been to Iraq?

This is simple
Saddam had to go
he is gone
those who went there to fight us, are for the most part gone
and murdering your fellow human being because you dis agree with that person is still murder

I know that if I were knifed to death in East LA, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I didn't die in a bomb attack....

Can you comprehend the difference between politically motivated violence and domestic violence?

Yes to the dead it doesn't matter, however to the living I think it matters that some of the Iraqi are still blowing shit up.

and we are still shooting shit up
whats the difference except you want it to be different
scum bags are scum bags
politically motivated?
If selling crack was legal, you think we would have the same amount of murders?

Boo its the kool aid you drink. if any liberal would just stop and think for 5 minutes 95% of this stuff is no different than the same crap we deal with every day
the difference is 11 years ago they had no choice in these matters and we did not know what Saddam was up to

Fuck yea!

Not exactly..

I bet 80 is low

That is one of the more inane comparisons made here to compare an apple to a rotten orange.

We have committed a shi'ite nation into eventual alliance with Iran, in order to get back at us.

That is not worth what we have gone through as an American nation.

So your saying that murdering for crack and murdering for what ever reason they are in Iraq is the reason the Iraq invasion failed but what is the reason for the failure in Detroit?
Point is this is being used as a reason the war failed
I state that this is part of the same day-day terror we face right here in this country
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
alliance with Iran?
We committed the troops and money to help them build a democracy
what they do with that is there business

have you ever looked at a map?
Do you really think Iraq would join with Iran to do what?
I mean really

Much domestic violence is "politically motivated."

Your excuse was idiotic. Further, the overall violence in Iraq has dropped about 90% over the last three years. You know, the whole "surge" thingy. You can be partisan, or you can be thoughtful - not both. You chose the prior in this case.

Your excuse was idiotic. Further, the overall violence in Iraq has dropped about 90% over the last three years. You know, the whole "surge" thingy. You can be partisan, or you can be thoughtful - not both. You chose the prior in this case.

My oldest son got a heavy influence of kool aid
He now realizes how much you stop thinking with the kool aid from the left

Iraq deals with the same things we deal with daily except CBS spins it. And what in gods name would Iran and Iraq do as one?
Iraq is a democracy now
does the left really think that a country that has a 65% voter turn out is going to walk away from that?

Off the chart stupid?
the majority rules

You know what amazes me the most about the liberal is?
you think your view is the only view and anyone, I mean anyone that dis agrees with your view is wrong
bleating?
what is a bleat?
Fubar?
are you stating for the record our troops have no idea what there doing?
Have you been to Iraq?

This is simple
Saddam had to go
he is gone
those who went there to fight us, are for the most part gone
and murdering your fellow human being because you dis agree with that person is still murder

Nothing about you amazes me.

Bleating: The characteristic cry of a goat or sheep

No I'm stating that Bush Administration had no plans to secure the country after Saddam was gone.

I see a difference in the planned killing of scores of people based on politcal ideology and domestic violence.

So you answer is no you don't understand the difference between a terrorist bombing a police station to kill massive amounts of people and a domestic dispute? Got it.

and we are still shooting shit up
whats the difference except you want it to be different
scum bags are scum bags
politically motivated?
If selling crack was legal, you think we would have the same amount of murders?

Boo its the kool aid you drink. if any liberal would just stop and think for 5 minutes 95% of this stuff is no different than the same crap we deal with every day
the difference is 11 years ago they had no choice in these matters and we did not know what Saddam was up to

I disagree. I don't see the any warring factions in the US that is simular to the Sunnis, Shiite or Kurds.

Forum List

Back