Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

[to dis agree with a man is one thing
to sit behind a key board and call him a liar is another
what is it I have said that was a lie?

– There is no worse blind than he who doesn't want to see...

BTW. you are in my fucktard list.

hahah
thats ok
at least I will not go thru life as you will have to
back on the ignore list
for good this time
good luck with being u and when I say god bless
i mean it

BTW. you are in my fucktard list.

Coincidentally, you are on the fucktard list of virtually everyone on this site - left, right and center...

Damn, it AWE all over again for you....

I do not understand how one gets there
The libs are in denial
the kool aid worked until they got the power
now they have to live with the people they elected and the record they have in place
I hate it for them, but the truth will set you free
thanks

[
Notice how Woodward never said we supplied the actual mustard gas.

Once again, the Paullette paranoia shines through.:cuckoo:

Iraqi chemical attacks on Iranian troops--and US assistance to Iraq
--continued throughout the Iran-Iraq war. In a parallel program, the US defence department also provided intelligence and battle-planning assistance to Iraq.

The August 17, 2002 NYT reported that, according to "senior military officers with direct knowledge of the program", even though "senior officials of the Reagan administration publicly condemned Iraq's employment of mustard gas, sarin, VX and other poisonous agents ... President Reagan, vice president George Bush [senior] and senior national security aides never withdrew their support for the highly classified program in which more than 60 officers of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) were secretly providing detailed information on Iranian deployments, tactical planning for battles, plans for air strikes and bomb-damage assessments for Iraq."

Even if Reagan did not provide the gasses, and that's a big If, they approved their use.

You claimed adamently that Reagan himself gave them the gas.........You fuckin' lied.

And nowhere in your supposed report does it state factually that the US was helping them deploy gas.

You're a dishonest hack....Just admit it, and move on.

[

--continued throughout the Iran-Iraq war. In a parallel program, the US defence department also provided intelligence and battle-planning assistance to Iraq.

The August 17, 2002 NYT reported that, according to "senior military officers with direct knowledge of the program", even though "senior officials of the Reagan administration publicly condemned Iraq's employment of mustard gas, sarin, VX and other poisonous agents ... President Reagan, vice president George Bush [senior] and senior national security aides never withdrew their support for the highly classified program in which more than 60 officers of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) were secretly providing detailed information on Iranian deployments, tactical planning for battles, plans for air strikes and bomb-damage assessments for Iraq."

Even if Reagan did not provide the gasses, and that's a big If, they approved their use.

You claimed adamently that Reagan himself gave them the gas.........You fuckin' lied.

And nowhere in your supposed report does it state factually that the US was helping them deploy gas.

"....Ronald Reagan signed a secret order instructing the administration to do "whatever was necessary and legal" to prevent Iraq losing the war.

Furthermore, in 1988, the Dow Chemical company sold $1.5m-worth (£930,000) of pesticides to Iraq despite suspicions they would be used for chemical warfare. "

So, STFU

Rumsfeld 'offered help to Saddam' | World news | The Guardian

I gave the contumacious many chances as we did saddam to do the right thing
for arguments sake lets say we gave Saddam all of the bad stuff he had
does that change the events that took place after 1991?
does it change the fact that Saddam was told to come clean and the destroy all of the "stuff" he came clean with?
The liberal mind now is in a panic about Iraq
it worked
we are done for all intent
we won
yes it cost us close to 1 trillion dollars of tax payers welath we did not have
when those people were jumping to there death in 01 instead of burning to dath at the WTC by the 100s Saddam was out of chances
and no matter what spin is put on Saddam and the Iarqi war and there ties to OBL, in 2003 those questions had not been answered
today they are and any rouge dictator will know from this day foreward if you play with fire you will be burned

"....Ronald Reagan signed a secret order instructing the administration to do "whatever was necessary and legal" to prevent Iraq losing the war.

Furthermore, in 1988, the Dow Chemical company sold $1.5m-worth (£930,000) of pesticides to Iraq despite suspicions they would be used for chemical warfare. "

So, STFU

Rumsfeld 'offered help to Saddam' | World news | The Guardian

Damn, do you constantly shoot yourself in the foot?

LMAO!:lol:

Fuckin' Paullettes. They sure a funny bunch o' lil' conspiratist types.

It is amazing how so many left & right condemn the Iraq invasion of '03...

9/11/01 changed the landscape forever in my opinion...

Afghanistan will continue to be a unenviable task to combat, I am not convinced we will succeed, we will have to step up the numbers to win, but I do not believe we can afford to walk away...

My cousin was injured on the 15th by a IED along with three members of his patrol in Afghanistan, Thank God for Armored Vehicles, and after the initial shock, my first thought was why didn't we level Pakistan for hiding OBL?

My brother in law is deployable on the 28th and I hate the thought that he has to go, but I will tell you one very common thread between the two of them, they believe it is their duty to be there...

I have now seen this first hand on a personal level twice, it's meaning runs very deep and very emotionally as well, if I was selfish about this I wouldn't want either of them to be exposed, If I am rational about this, I wouldn't want anyone to die in the perfect world and would say give peace a chance, but neither of those choices are dealing with reality...

No reality is what we faced when Truman chose to drop the Atomic Bombs some 65+ years ago and today we are faced with the same realities, yet we are waffling at best...

If we walk as some suggest, who is willing to bet we will never deal with something worse than 9/11/01?

We need to finish the job, anything less will leave us vulnerable for years to come, this is not about who or what we supported in the past, it's about our future...

It is amazing how so many left & right condemn the Iraq invasion of '03...

9/11/01 changed the landscape forever in my opinion...

Afghanistan will continue to be a unenviable task to combat, I am not convinced we will succeed, we will have to step up the numbers to win, but I do not believe we can afford to walk away...

My cousin was injured on the 15th by a IED along with three members of his patrol in Afghanistan, Thank God for Armored Vehicles, and after the initial shock, my first thought was why didn't we level Pakistan for hiding OBL?

My brother in law is deployable on the 28th and I hate the thought that he has to go, but I will tell you one very common thread between the two of them, they believe it is their duty to be there...

I have now seen this first hand on a personal level twice, it's meaning runs very deep and very emotionally as well, if I was selfish about this I wouldn't want either of them to be exposed, If I am rational about this, I wouldn't want anyone to die in the perfect world and would say give peace a chance, but neither of those choices are dealing with reality...

No reality is what we faced when Truman chose to drop the Atomic Bombs some 65+ years ago and today we are faced with the same realities, yet we are waffling at best...

If we walk as some suggest, who is willing to bet we will never deal with something worse than 9/11/01?

We need to finish the job, anything less will leave us vulnerable for years to come, this is not about who or what we supported in the past, it's about our future...

We have so many volunteers wanting to go over there the marines have made it more difficult to join than it was from what I understand (I have no way of confirming this, but I have been told this by marines)
Thank your family and yes it was the and is the right thing to do

We need to finish the job, anything less will leave us vulnerable for years to come,

That seems to be the problem, doesn't it? Finishing the job. It's rather hard to finish the job when you're chasing ghosts and boogeymen. We set fire in our own living room and then invade the neighbor's house.

We have not finished the job, and we can't now because the Bush term decisions put us in a no-win situation.

We have not finished the job, and we can't now because the Bush term decisions put us in a no-win situation.

Saddam? gone
WMDs? gone and or accounted for, done
democratic govt? done

what else was was suppose to do there?

Equivocating drug gangs territorial battles within the US with the coordinated bombings carried out by those fighting against the American-Iraq government really has no case to begin with.

Gang rivalry is the very definition of "political." Gangs are a tribal microcosm of society. For you to deny that gang "turf wars" are political is laughable.

There very few parallels between gangs fighting over terrritory to sell drugs and the insurgengy in Iraq. However since you think there are perhaps you could point out a few?

[

Iraq already had mustard gas before Raygun took Iraq off the nations who support terrorist. After that not only did US companies sell equipment and supplies to Iraq but also our allies in France, Great Britton, Germany also were approved to sell Western technology to Iraq. That is how he was able to develop the WMD he had. Furthermore, the Administration gave Iraq 4 billion dollars in loan gaurentees (Which he defaulted on and we the tax payer paid) from Ronnie. The attack on the Kurdish village of Habjiba was carried out with Bell Heliocopters. Guess who sold them to Iraq?

What was the Raygun Amdministration's response to the news of chemical attacks on the Kurds?

Saddam was able to develop advance WMD because he had access to Western technology. Thank Raygun.

Iraq already had mustard gas before Raygun took Iraq off the nations who support terrorist. After that not only did US companies sell equipment and supplies to Iraq but also our allies in France, Great Britton, Germany also were approved to sell Western technology to Iraq. That is how he was able to develop the WMD he had. Furthermore, the Administration gave Iraq 4 billion dollars in loan gaurentees (Which he defaulted on and we the tax payer paid) from Ronnie. The attack on the Kurdish village of Habjiba was carried out with Bell Heliocopters. Guess who sold them to Iraq?

What was the Raygun Amdministration's response to the news of chemical attacks on the Kurds?

Saddam was able to develop advance WMD because he had access to Western technology. Thank Raygun.

What does that have to do with the events of 1991?
1997?
1997?
1998?
2001?
2003?

Your alleged recall of the history of those events have nothing to do with Saddam's behavior in 1991 and there after including what he did to his own people
Saddam was the problem, not RR
Boo the liberal some how has lost the ability to hold people in account for there actions

what Saddam became was the problem, no-one nor nothing else

So it's Dubya's fault that France, Briton and Germany sold supplies to Iraq, right?

(Fuck, not being able to back quote really mangles the thread!)

Forum List

Back