🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would anyone vote for M. Greene?

Pick on the pretty articulate republican woman while ignoring the brain damaged guy with a freaking lump on his neck the size of another head and who once armed himself with a shotgun and chased a black guy walking through his neighborhood. Lefties are afraid of an articulate woman but they love a freakazoid who wants to be U.S. senator as long as he is a democrat. Typical left.

Articulate? She's ignorant trash... How about those Jewish space lasers?

I feel emotion, but I'm not ruled by it. I was both a Bay Street banker, and a Bay Street law clerk, I am ruled by logic and numbers, and facts. My job was to close deals, lend money, and make sure we got it back.
That’s work and I work in I banking. That is very emotional. And you’re telling me as a commercial banker you didn’t feel emotion when a borrower had difficulty paying back their debt? Well you likely didn’t as you’re an evil person.

Articulate? She's ignorant trash... How about those Jewish space lasers?
Are you another one of those idiots who believed the fake news stories which falsely claimed that Greene blamed California wildfires on Jewish space lasers?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

It's called fake news for a reason, dumbass.

Are you another one of those idiots who believed the fake news stories which falsely claimed that Greene blamed California wildfires on Jewish space lasers?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

It's called fake news for a reason, dumbass.

That's exactly what she did.

That's exactly what she did.
Can you directly quote Greene saying that California wildfires were caused by Jewish space lasers?

Of course you cannot, because the fact of the matter is that she never blamed those fires of Jewish space lasers. I know because I independently fact checked it after you LWNJ moonbats here kept bringing it up in this forum.

There is an inverse relationship between intelligence and suggestibility. Due to your low IQ you are very suggestible. That's why you are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

1667852852606.png

Forum List

Back