🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would anyone vote for M. Greene?

Marjorie Taylor Greene lies about the debt ceiling and COVID-19 in under 30 seconds​

She's only one kook as part of the Republican members in the H. or Rep., to wit:

Donald Trump was president and there was a GOP majority in the Senate when the coronavirus pandemic struck in March 2020. By the time President Joe Biden took office, nearly 700,000 Americans had lost their lives. In fact, January 2021 was the deadliest month up until that point.
Says an imbecile who voted for the liar Joe Biden. Name one thing Biden hasn't lied about.

Are you a proud supporter of Donald Trump? If so, you are a fascist. I'm a Democrat, I didn't support Sen. Sanders and I voted for all Democrats on the Ballot who are liberal. There is a distinction between being liberal and being progressive. Voting for the GOP in the current iteration of this time is too extreme.
Dims believe people who go to the poles and vote are fascist if they don't vote the right way. That's how fucking stupid and irrational they are. However, voting for the party that enforces government censorship and arrests people for long periods without a trial for protesting are the true democrats.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Marjorie Taylor Greene lies about the debt ceiling and COVID-19 in under 30 seconds​

She's only one kook as part of the Republican members in the H. or Rep., to wit:

Donald Trump was president and there was a GOP majority in the Senate when the coronavirus pandemic struck in March 2020. By the time President Joe Biden took office, nearly 700,000 Americans had lost their lives. In fact, January 2021 was the deadliest month up until that point.
Why would anybody vote for Potatohead? You know, like you stupid Moon Bats did in 2020?

Boy, you idiots sure get worked up over a back bencher with no power....lol

"the pretty articulate republican woman"................. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Unlike Prog women they do not charge anyone else with a lesser life for equity. Cause and effect. We are now lowering to charging a neighbor who earned his life to pay for another who was a bum. Most of the people showing up at Prog rallies are in privileges areas of employment and payouts. With the stupid head shaking up and down on statements. Like chicken head druggies giving blow jobs that Prog politicians have enabled with their evil.

Thread Cleanup after report of off topic. About 30 off posts not relating to Marjorie Taylor Green and why one should or should not voter for her have been DELETED, including many of the OP.
One poster accurately assessed the OP derailing his own thread, going back at least to Post #6.

Members are reminded Stay on topic, relating responses to the topic.
Again: Thread topic is MTG and why one should or should not for her.

does she shower with daddy?

Thread Cleanup after report of off topic. About 30 off posts not relating to Marjorie Taylor Green and why one should or should not voter for her have been DELETED, including many of the OP.
One poster accurately assessed the OP derailing his own thread, going back at least to Post #6.

Thread Open for business under the topic of MTG and why somebody should or should not vote for her.

Nothing in the body of the article supports the headline, you fucking moron. You would know that if you read the article. All you did was read the fake news headline and believed it, because you cannot think for yourself.

Your link does not quote any actual lie, dumbass.

I asked you if you could quote the alleged lies and prove they are lies. If you were not such a dishonest piece of shit you would have simply answered "no".

You're a pathetic low IQ moron. That is why you and your ilk are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

Nothing in the body of the article supports the headline, you fucking moron. You would know that if you read the article. All you did was read the fake news headline and believed it, because you cannot think for yourself.

I asked you if you could quote the alleged lies and prove they are lies. If you were not such a dishonest piece of shit you would have simply answered "no".

You're a pathetic low IQ moron. That is why you and your ilk are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

Because a commie puke like you wouldn't like it is enough of a reason for me.

I know I won't be voting for her. Are you even capable of voting against her?
Politics like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Calling me a motherfucker and a moron is clear that those above don't have the ability, intelligence and moral values worthy of posting for all the world to read.

I do wonder why Moderation hasn't sanctioned those who words are in the gutter. I put one of them on ignore, he, or it, is deplorable and a cowardly punk.

Like Biden when he told the Nation on National Television that if you are vaccinated you would never contract the virus nor would you die from the virus, so it is nice to know Biden is a Conservative and so are you…
Why would anyone vote for Walker or Oz, for that matter – both are just as crazy and unfit to hold any public office.

Forum List

Back