🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would anyone vote for M. Greene?

Donald Trump was president and there was a GOP majority in the Senate when the coronavirus pandemic struck in March 2020. By the time President Joe Biden took office, nearly 700,000 Americans had lost their lives. In fact, January 2021 was the deadliest month up until that point.
So fucking what, dumbass?

Greene did not say anything to contradict that, you fucking moron, no matter whether you type it in a bold oversized font or not.

I asked you if you could directly quote Greene's alleged lies and prove that they are lies. You still have not done that.

You cannot do that because the headline you mindlessly parroted was simply fake news. And you drank that grape kool-aid because your an idiot.

You're a liar and a moron. Your low IQ makes you very suggestible. There is an inverse relationship between suggestibility and intelligence. That is why you low IQ morons are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

Last edited:

Marjorie Taylor Greene lies about the debt ceiling and COVID-19 in under 30 seconds​

She's only one kook as part of the Republican members in the H. or Rep., to wit:

Donald Trump was president and there was a GOP majority in the Senate when the coronavirus pandemic struck in March 2020. By the time President Joe Biden took office, nearly 700,000 Americans had lost their lives. In fact, January 2021 was the deadliest month up until that point.
Spite. Ever heard of it, old man?

Pick on the pretty articulate republican woman while ignoring the brain damaged guy with a freaking lump on his neck the size of another head and who once armed himself with a shotgun and chased a black guy walking through his neighborhood. Lefties are afraid of an articulate woman but they love a freakazoid who wants to be U.S. senator as long as he is a democrat. Typical left.

Pretty??? Articulate??? MTG is neither.

Strokes don't damage the brain. The brain is completely intact. What it damages is the ability to communicate properly - motor skills are affecting but not cognitive ability . The ability to think is not impaired.

Further proof of the right’s contempt for sound, responsible governance:

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) was cheered on by supporters over the weekend after she threatened to shut down the federal government.”

if you are going to quote me jonesey try talking about what i said about you....like prove me wrong.....

Pick on the pretty articulate republican woman while ignoring the brain damaged guy with a freaking lump on his neck the size of another head and who once armed himself with a shotgun and chased a black guy walking through his neighborhood. Lefties are afraid of an articulate woman but they love a freakazoid who wants to be U.S. senator as long as he is a democrat. Typical left.
A prime example of the blind partisan right.

Why would anyone vote for M. Greene?​

Lots of reasons. A big one is that it pisses off you crybaby libtard Democraps. 👍

We actually agree. The world is ending.

Yet spite is a powerful emotion. Well for those who feel emotion. You would not understand.

I feel emotion, but I'm not ruled by it. I was both a Bay Street banker, and a Bay Street law clerk, I am ruled by logic and numbers, and facts. My job was to close deals, lend money, and make sure we got it back.

Marjorie Taylor Greene lies about the debt ceiling and COVID-19 in under 30 seconds​

She's only one kook as part of the Republican members in the H. or Rep., to wit:

Why would anyone vote for M. Greene?​

I could ask the same question about at least a dozen+ commiecrats. Every freaking one of them massive liars.

Because he/she is a blind partisan Republican hack.

Because he/she is just as dishonest and as much a liar as Greene.

And because this is who Republicans/conservatives are: dishonest liars who propagate misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies as part of the illiberal right’s war on democracy.

Awh, that's cute. ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back