Why Would Trump Have Secret Documents About The French President??

Øbama has millions of pages of White House records that he has yet to turn over to the Archive. Does anyone doubt that some are labeled classified, secret, or top-secret? People classify so very, very much stuff in DC.

BTW The warrant was granted a week or more before they conducted the raid. Strange, very strange.

Øbama has millions of pages of White House records that he has yet to turn over to the Archive. Does anyone doubt that some are labeled classified, secret, or top-secret? People classify so very, very much stuff in DC.

BTW The warrant was granted a week or more before they conducted the raid. Strange, very strange.
False.....find a new lie

So did Obama steal 33 million classified docs or no??

Why are you folks dodging the question??

And why did Trump not say anything until now??
how am i dodging the question? this is the first time. you asked me

i don’t know if he did or didn’t…i do know his admin was very reckless with classified material…even his boy Comey said that having them store classied material on google server would have been more secure

how am i dodging the question? this is the first time. you asked me

i don’t know if he did or didn’t…i do know his admin was very reckless with classified material…even his boy Comey said that having them store classied material on google server would have been more secure
So in other words, you have no problem with Trump blatantly lying on Obama to deflect from his own REAL LIFE BULLSHIT?

Cool...

I can think

Liar.
of 3 reasons Trump would keep such documents.

Liar with a very limited imagination.
1. He was planning to sell them.
2. He was planning to use them for blackmail.
3. He was being blackmailed for such documents.
And that’s the entirety of why he might have the docs if he had them at all? You are embarrassingly stupid. But I do get some belly laughs laughing at your retardation.
It's quite possible that all 3 reasons are true, of course.
More likely; none of them.
Needless to say, all Trump cultists approve. DearLeader's a traitor, so now the Trump cult thinks it's good to be a traitor.
It was needless to say but only because it has no basis in fact, reality or truth.

I think of you as a traitor. It’s not good at all.

so did Obama have 33 million classified docs and Trump kept it quiet this whole time??
Or is trump lying like a bitch and pointing fingers at the black guy because he knows racists like you eat that up?

Trump has real issues with other men. He wants to dominate them. He must be pitifully insecure. He just doesn't measure up no matter how much money he has.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence reportedly recovered 11 sets of classified documents, including details on French President Emmanuel Macron. Some of the files were marked top secret and meant to be viewed only in special government facilities, The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the records, reported on Friday.

Shortly after the report, Trump started ranting anew on his Truth Social platform. ‘Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn’t need to “seize” anything. They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. Trump also lashed out at his predecessor, calling him ‘President Barack Hussein Obama’, a seeming reference to former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. Trump claimed that Obama ‘kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified’. ‘How many of them pertained to nuclear?’ Trump wrote. ‘Word is, lots!’
"

View attachment 681512View attachment 681513

Now I know, no one gave Melania so much joy like Macron did...maybe Trump was jealous...and kept some secret docs on him..or maybe these were items Melania wanted to keep....to remind her of how a real man made her feel....but on the bright side, all of the classified material the FBI came to get were all declassified....so there is no big deal...and as Trump pointed out -- why didn't the FBI do anything about the 33 million classified documents that Obama currently has with him......

Apparently, no one mentioned all of the millions of classified documents with lots of nuclear stuff in them until now....and not a single person at the DOJ or FBI while Trump was president, did anything about it.....but we all know Trump will never lie about something like that ....why is the FBI wrongfully going after the innocent Christian white man and not doing anything to the evil Muslim Communist darkie?? What has this country become when a white conservative billionaire is treated more unfairly than any person in this history of this country

Macron probably called him a bad name and Donald had a blackmail file assembled out of spite would be my guess.

Sorry, I don't believe 'according to the outlet.'

when did i say that?
by the simple fact, you folks are bending over backwards to justify Trump having 20 plus boxes of classified docs -- while also claiming Obama had millions of them....even tho it is a lie...

If you feel you did nothing wrong, why feel the need to make up something someone else did?

so did Obama have 33 million classified docs and Trump kept it quiet this whole time??
Or is trump lying like a bitch and pointing fingers at the black guy because he knows racists like you eat that up?
Thank you for not responding to my post. Nothing new.

A just reminder of how trumpers have no problems with being lied to ....as long as they are the lies they want to hear....

Kilmeade tried to run that bullshit photoshop about the Judge...and then had to walk it back and claim it was just a joke.....

by the simple fact, you folks are bending over backwards to justify Trump having 20 plus boxes of classified docs -- while also claiming Obama had millions of them....even tho it is a lie...

If you feel you did nothing wrong, why feel the need to make up something someone else did?

don’t think he had 20 boxes of classied material…that’s a lie

don’t see anything wrong with it, some stuff gets mixed up ina move

he was turning it over and working with the NA

i assume obama did…though he was historically reckless with classified material

Forum List

Back