Why wouldn't Trump answer the Jan 6th subpoena. It provides him opportunity to call out lies against him.

Why wouldn't Trump answer the Jan 6th subpoena, It provides him opportunity to call out lies against him.
He has complained that no one has provided his side.

No one can provide his side better than him.
Its a perjury trap for the blob. Of course if he orders breakfast, that would be a perjury trap too since he likely couldn't place the order without lying about it when it arrived.

Its a perjury trap for the blob. Of course if he orders breakfast, that would be a perjury trap too since he likely couldn't place the order without lying about it when it arrived.
Please explain how it is a perjury trap. Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton testified in congressional hearings and impeachment hearing. They did not worry about a perjury trap. They testified in a Republican congressional committees investigation.
Unless you lie, no perjury.

Why wouldn't Trump answer the Jan 6th subpoena, It provides him opportunity to call out lies against him.
He has complained that no one has provided his side.

No one can provide his side better than him.
5q0qd2.jpg

Well, Trump is a witch, after all.
Why?... did he raise your cost of living?... and ruin your savings?... and did he bring us this close to nuclear war?.... like Biden has....
Its funny... Trump and people like Margorie Taylor Greene are anti war and Biden and dems are pro war... even AOC is pro war... WTF?... wake up... your party left you long ago....

Please explain how it is a perjury trap. Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton testified in congressional hearings and impeachment hearing. They did not worry about a perjury trap. They testified in a Republican congressional committees investigation.
Unless you lie, no perjury.
I know, right.

I was playing the role of a Trump supporter there... If you tell the truth, you don't have to worry about purjuring yourself. I'm sure you will hear, if you haven't already, all matter of "they will trick him into lying".

Forum List

Back