Why?

06300c

Rookie
Sep 2, 2016
Why would anyone vote for someone who abandoned U.S. Citizens to die in Benghazi?
Why would anyone vote for someone who puts national security information on an unsecured email account?
Why would anyone vote for someone who does not believe the Constitution of the United States is valid?
Why would anyone vote for someone who wants to delete the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

Yes Trump sticks both both feet in his mouth, constantly......
BUT he believes in the Constitution and the Amendments.
He believes in the United States.

I keep going back-and-forth between the two. With Trump my main issue is his thin skin and how much do I trust somebody who can dish it out but cannot take it as a commander-in-chief? That and his New York attitude of do unto others before they do it unto you. He leaves me with feeling of I'm being had. I wouldn't trust a handshake deal with either of the two. Not that your point against Hillary aren't valid.

I keep going back-and-forth between the two. With Trump my main issue is his thin skin and how much do I trust somebody who can dish it out but cannot take it as a commander-in-chief? That and his New York attitude of do unto others before they do it unto you. He leaves me with feeling of I'm being had. I wouldn't trust a handshake deal with either of the two. Not that your point against Hillary aren't valid.
You are correct that Trump is not a polished politician and sometimes gets into trouble by saying what an experienced politician would just think, but when you get beneath all this pseudo analysis of their personalities, Trump addresses specific problems and proposes specific solutions but Hillary only talks only in vague generalities and that only when she takes time out from talking about Trump.

Forum List

Back