Why?

The only people who are not corrupt Hitler Chinese Deep State Swamp Commies are people who would overturn the votes.

Quite a schtick they've got going on.
Why won't Dominion cooperate?

Again, the AZ. audit said there are no credible auditors. There is not a list, there is nothing that says anything either way. You are arguing about nothing.
We are going to have Harry from the pet groomer do your open heart surgery today because we don’t think there’s a list of qualified cardiothoracic surgeons.

Did we look for one?

Oh my no. We didn’t have any idea what we were doing.

Would you let someone try to fix your car if they had never worked on an engine before? They’d be very likely to break it further.

Moreover, specific functions of the machines necessarily need to be kept confidential lest people learn how to manipulate them.

Get a legitimate auditor. Not some political hacks calling themselves auditors.

Who has experience with such a forensic audit?

Why won't Dominion cooperate?
Perhaps because you won't believe anything that doesn't fit your narrative. So what's the point?

Don't you realize that everyone knows that?

Holy crap, you refuse to believe Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

We are going to have Harry from the pet groomer do your open heart surgery today because we don’t think there’s a list of qualified cardiothoracic surgeons.

Did we look for one?

Oh my no. We didn’t have any idea what we were doing.
You produce a list of qualified auditors and source that list. I'll wait.

Would you let someone try to fix your car if they had never worked on an engine before? They’d be very likely to break it further.

Moreover, specific functions of the machines necessarily need to be kept confidential lest people learn how to manipulate them.

Get a legitimate auditor. Not some political hacks calling themselves auditors.

As for the comment about letting someone with little to no experience work on your car, what do you think is going to happen when EV start breaking down and there are few certified technicians?

Perhaps because you won't believe anything that doesn't fit your narrative. So what's the point?

Don't you realize that everyone knows that?

Holy crap, you refuse to believe Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.
You have no idea what everyone knows. That is what kind of nonsense you post. Go away, you never add substance and I do not expect you to start now.

You have no idea what everyone knows. That is what kind of nonsense you post. Go away, you never add substance and I do not expect you to start now.
I've provided a specific list of people who know a helluva lot more than you, who don't get their "Truth" from Breitbart and Tucker.

They're far more trustworthy and believable than you.

Sorry, but you'll just have to live with that.

Why is Dominion not cooperating? Why if there was no fraud. This is not a conspiracy, this is a fact. Dominion is hiding something, what?

Dominion Voting Systems has asked a court to restrict any inspection of its voting machines as part of what Republican lawmakers call a “forensic investigation” of Pennsylvania’s 2020 election to a laboratory that has specific credentials.

:lol:

Keep clinging, Lastdeadender!

No beeotch, you've done nothing but whine 24/7 since your blob got schlonged on 11/3. LOL

Its been fun watching.
I done nothing but post facts about what happened during the election and after. If you choose to ignore the facts like the powers that be there is not much I can do about it. Over half the country knows the election was stolen. Your lies have failed and it makes me very happy. Anything else?

Forum List

Back