widdle pigtailed Greta Thunbergs 1992 inspirational widdle girl , kid talking to the 'un'

boy your language is almost as bad as that other PIG MOUTH in this thread . Can't you express yourself using moral and DECENT Language GGator ??

fuck off snowflake. Words are just words. Words have no morality. That some words are bad and other words are good is just a construct of society and it constantly changing
--------------------------------------- so you you are a liberal and progressive PIG MOUTH eh GGator .

you are far more progressive than I am. If my words offend you, then run off to a safe space and leave the talk to the adults.

boy your language is almost as bad as that other PIG MOUTH in this thread . Can't you express yourself using moral and DECENT Language GGator ??

fuck off snowflake. Words are just words. Words have no morality. That some words are bad and other words are good is just a construct of society and it constantly changing
--------------------------------------- so you you are a liberal and progressive PIG MOUTH eh GGator .

you are far more progressive than I am. If my words offend you, then run off to a safe space and leave the talk to the adults.
------------------------------------ they don't offend but your use of impolite and offensive words shows your lack of character and intelligence my PIG MOUTHED friend GGator .

------------------------------------ they don't offend but your use of impolite and offensive words shows your lack of character and intelligence my PIG MOUTHED friend GGator .

Who says they are impolite? Who gets to choose what are offensive and what is not?

They are just words, "fuck" is no different than any other word. Why does it offend you? When I was growing up shit and damn were seen as offensive, now they are not. Guess what snowflake, neither is fuck.

So grow up and quit being such a child.

it is --- I --- that decides unless told to shut up by the message boards owner or his henchmen my PIG MOUTHED Friend . But you are as PIG MOUTHED as that other PIG MOUTH poster GGator . [chuckle]

it is --- I --- that decides unless told to shut up by the message boards owner or his henchmen my PIG MOUTHED Friend . But you are as PIG MOUTHED as that other PIG MOUTH poster GGator . [chuckle]

So, you fully admit you are a snowflake and are triggered by words you read.

Thanks for letting us know

yep , i'm just trying to bring a little civilization to this fine message board GGator .

So, you fully admit you are a snowflake and are triggered by words you read.

Thanks for letting us know
--------------------- call it what you like P.M. GGator ,

Who says they are impolite? Who gets to choose what are offensive and what is not?

They are just words, "fuck" is no different than any other word. Why does it offend you? When I was growing up shit and damn were seen as offensive, now they are not. Guess what snowflake, neither is fuck.

So grow up and quit being such a child.
I detest those who pretend to dictate morality to others, but I see little use in gratuitous vulgarity. Invariably, it is in the realm of low life. Draw your own conclusion. I have long since drawn mine.

I don't suffer sleaze well.

I detest those who pretend to dictate morality to others, but I see little use in gratuitous vulgarity. Invariably, it is in the realm of low life. Draw your own conclusion. I have long since drawn mine.

Vulgarity is a made up concept that changes all the time. Words that are vulgar on day are not the next. I am not sure if you are over the age of 17 or not, but when I was a kid shit and damn were considered to be vulgar, now days, not so much. The same thing is happening with the word fuck, it is just a word, the only power it has is what you give it.

I just see vulgarity as being stupid and the use of vulgarity is as bad as calling names or stupid insults which PM GGator also does all the time .

I just see vulgarity as being stupid and the use of vulgarity is as bad as calling names or stupid insults which PM GGator also does all the time .

tenor.gif

Vulgarity is a made up concept that changes all the time. Words that are vulgar on day are not the next. I am not sure if you are over the age of 17 or not, but when I was a kid shit and damn were considered to be vulgar, now days, not so much. The same thing is happening with the word fuck, it is just a word, the only power it has is what you give it.
You're sleazy. What is it you don't get?

You're sleazy. What is it you don't get?

irony-meter.jpg

Here we are back to attacking the 16 year old instead her message.

At least you all are consistent.
Shes an unhinged weirdo, so she has it coming. Dont jump into the spotlight if you cant take the heat of it.

That is just it, she has taken the heat,. she has taken all that you lowlifes have thrown at her.
Then why are you whining about it?

I am not whining at all. Just highlighting the tactic you people employ so often.

Perhaps if you had finished high school you would know the meanings of these words you use.

Shes an unhinged weirdo, so she has it coming. Dont jump into the spotlight if you cant take the heat of it.

That is just it, she has taken the heat,. she has taken all that you lowlifes have thrown at her.

I am not whining at all. Just highlighting the tactic you people employ so often.

Perhaps if you had finished high school you would know the meanings of these words you use.
What tactic are you referring to? Also, be careful not to become a hypocrite with your answer.

What tactic are you referring to? Also, be careful not to become a hypocrite with your answer.

The tactic of attacking the messenger and not the message.

The tactic of attacking the messenger and not the message.
Since when is the left innocent of this? Like i predicted, you became a hypocrite. You arent the brightest bulb, are you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back