widdle pigtailed Greta Thunbergs 1992 inspirational widdle girl , kid talking to the 'un'

funny but Severn Consuelo Suzuki the 'un' speaker from 1992 is now an old lady and might be posting on this fine message board eh ??

and YOU , you can start a thread on the TRUTH and facts of the widdle girls message GGator .

I do not agree with the majority of her message, I am just not in to dog piling on 16 year olds, I leave that for "men" like you
--------------------------------------------- if she can't stand the HEAT she oughta be home learning how to run the vacumn or ironing the bed sheets GGator . [or something like that]

and YOU , you can start a thread on the TRUTH and facts of the widdle girls message GGator .

I do not agree with the majority of her message, I am just not in to dog piling on 16 year olds, I leave that for "men" like you
--------------------------------------------- if she can't stand the HEAT she oughta be home learning how to run the vacumn or ironing the bed sheets GGator . [or something like that]

She is standing the heat just fine. And in the process getting people like you to show their true colors. Pretty good for a 16 year old.

funny but Severn Consuelo Suzuki the 'un' speaker from 1992 is now an old lady and might be posting on this fine message board eh ??

Nope, but she is still following her passion...

Severn Cullis-Suzuki
----------------------------- so still TALKING eh GGator .

yep she is. Seems that your kind could not even scare off a 14 year old.

that is what happens when you attack the messenger and not the message.

She is standing the heat just fine. And in the process getting people like you to show their true colors. Pretty good for a 16 year old.
---------------------------------- nothing wrong with my True and Traditional American Male Colors GGator .

Look at it this way; Greta is more annoying and entitled than even you. But then she's 16, as you said.

Look at it this way; Greta is more annoying and entitled than even you. But then she's 16, as you said.

I am happy to know that I annoy you. I wish I could say the same about you, but you are too insignificant for that

she and Greta are simply preachers of a new religion GGator

71969879_10214753831455057_6276239562230464512_n.jpg

pretty fine as Severn is pretty unknown and obscure as she solicits work shown by your link GGator .

pretty fine as Severn is pretty unknown and obscure as she solicits work shown by your link GGator .

Yet the message is being spread even more than it was when she started. That is the problem with attacking the messenger, there will always be another one.

that is what you are too stupid to understand

No matter what, Greta's Communist, Activist HANDLER is HOT! Luisa-Marie Neubauer is a committed, Far Left, activist and is with Greta 24/7.

LuisaMarieGreta-265x300.jpg

Here we are back to attacking the 16 year old instead her message.

At least you all are consistent.
I'm not attacking her because her parents are shit heads, but
View attachment 281989

Thank you for once again showing how there is no difference between the extremes of both sides...all you wing nuts are the same matters not which wing you are a part of
I haven't said anything about the girl.

Big tough guy thread, Bum Rushing a 16 year old girl. Go after her message and prove it wrong, instead of her, and you would win over more folks.

Yet the message is being spread even more than it was when she started. That is the problem with attacking the messenger, there will always be another one.

that is what you are too stupid to understand
--------------------------------------------- in the 4 - 5 years that I have been on this board I have said and repeatedly said that the future that you libs have been building is going to mess you younger millennial type guys up very nicely . But I think that it will probably be a future that many older Americans will never see GGator .

Forum List

Back