widdle pigtailed Greta Thunbergs 1992 inspirational widdle girl , kid talking to the 'un'

Here we are back to attacking the 16 year old instead her message.

At least you all are consistent.

Sorry, but regardless of age when you make yourself part of the crazy-ness that is the AGW fear-fest, you open yourself up to attack. Particularly when said person is ranting about older people destroying her future and present.

When you dish out personal attacks expect to get them in return.

Big tough guy thread, Bum Rushing a 16 year old girl. Go after her message and prove it wrong, instead of her, and you would win over more folks.

Like tough morons like you hiding behind her pigtails?

Her message is at we are trying to destroy her, i.e. personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with her.

consistent and hypocritical.

when the 12 year old brainwashed children of conservatives give THEIR opinion adult conservatives are just SO PROUD of them for "having formed their own opinions"

cons are deranged pieces of evil shit.

It is bad enough that they are deranged but the fact that all of their insanity is directed at attacking and destroying decent people, including CHILDREN! makes them the worst scum on the planet.

its simply conversation GGator !! But both girls don't impress me with their well publicized message . So might as well politely attack the babies and their message . Both widdle girls only deserve the KIDS Table GGator

you lack the basic IQ and knowledge to attack their message, thus you just focus on them. It is a common tactic.
Greta's message is unrealistic, juvenile and meaningless, with no solutions, just finger pointing. As though nobody knew what is happening to the environment before she came along.

and YOU , you can start a thread on the TRUTH and facts of the widdle girls message GGator .

I do not agree with the majority of her message, I am just not in to dog piling on 16 year olds, I leave that for "men" like you
--------------------------------------------- if she can't stand the HEAT she oughta be home learning how to run the vacumn or ironing the bed sheets GGator . [or something like that]

She is standing the heat just fine. And in the process getting people like you to show their true colors. Pretty good for a 16 year old.
Look at it this way; Greta is more annoying and entitled than even you. But then she's 16, as you said.

I am happy to know that I annoy you. I wish I could say the same about you, but you are too insignificant for that
You should be even happier since you annoy a lot more people than me, on this site and elsewhere, I'm sure.

its simply conversation GGator !! But both girls don't impress me with their well publicized message . So might as well politely attack the babies and their message . Both widdle girls only deserve the KIDS Table GGator

you lack the basic IQ and knowledge to attack their message, thus you just focus on them. It is a common tactic.
Greta's message is unrealistic, juvenile and meaningless, with no solutions, just finger pointing. As though nobody knew what is happening to the environment before she came along.

so counter with THAT instead of ridiculing her and mocking her.

be a fucking decent person.

act like a fucking adult.

goddamned stinking rotten conservatives attacking children....

slimy pieces of shit

consistent and hypocritical.

when the 12 year old brainwashed children of conservatives give THEIR opinion adult conservatives are just SO PROUD of them for "having formed their own opinions"

cons are deranged pieces of evil shit.

It is bad enough that they are deranged but the fact that all of their insanity is directed at attacking and destroying decent people, including CHILDREN! makes them the worst scum on the planet.

I notice you have no link to the above bullshit tue quo que attempt.

slimy pieces of shit

Like you are acting?

LOLOLOL

What a fucking hypocritical douchebag you are.

FOAD.

slimy pieces of shit
AND, she's an autistic grumpy little beotch. :biggrin:

Big tough guy thread, Bum Rushing a 16 year old girl. Go after her message and prove it wrong, instead of her, and you would win over more folks.
-------------------------------------- no way to Prove the widdle 'soros' girl wrong except for time going by . Also to point out that SEVERN was ignored after her 1992 speech and she continues to be ignored today Erin . And look at the USA and its independent oil supply , meat consumption and just the other day the USA had an OFFICIAL Hunting and Fishing Day . Plus we all drive or ride any gas / oil powered vehicle we like Erin . And these widdle girls , they put themselves out in front to be challenged or ridiculed . They aren't SPECIAL Erin .

hPvlkbt.jpg

I do not agree with the majority of her message, I am just not in to dog piling on 16 year olds, I leave that for "men" like you
--------------------------------------------- if she can't stand the HEAT she oughta be home learning how to run the vacumn or ironing the bed sheets GGator . [or something like that]

She is standing the heat just fine. And in the process getting people like you to show their true colors. Pretty good for a 16 year old.
Look at it this way; Greta is more annoying and entitled than even you. But then she's 16, as you said.

I am happy to know that I annoy you. I wish I could say the same about you, but you are too insignificant for that
You should be even happier since you annoy a lot more people than me, on this site and elsewhere, I'm sure.

I am always happy, just my nature. And I am happy to know that the truth annoys so many people, but you will just have to deal with it

Yes, People need to ignore pieces of shit like this...

Forum List

Back