widdle pigtailed Greta Thunbergs 1992 inspirational widdle girl , kid talking to the 'un'

Since when is the left innocent of this? Like i predicted, you became a hypocrite. You arent the brightest bulb, are you. :laugh:

Where did I say the left was innocent? I call out the left for the same thing.

You tried so hard, and failed so badly!

I sort of feel sorry for you.

Shit happens, Man is not in control of such things. LOL

Answer the question dumb fuck.

Do you think it will get cold this winter where you live?

Do you think that it will snow in Miami this winter?

Simple questions.
Climate change is real... man has nothing to do with it. Lol
Shit happens in the form of storms and weather patterns… It’s arrogant to think man can change the climate.
Life isn’t warm and fuzzy like you think it should be... :itsok:

Get your shit together marine

One more time...

Simple questions, even you can answer them.

Shit happens, Climate is out of our control.... The way it supposed to be. Lol

One more time...

Simple questions, even you can answer them.
The question is... is there climate change? Sure
And it’s not man made...
Climate is not controllable, and yes it’s unpredictable... It’s supposed to be unpredictable.

And it’s arrogant to think that man can change the climate. Of course there are seasons. But that does not mean there’s not supposed to be hurricanes, tornadoes, hail storms and such.

With you progressives it’s always a control thing... :itsok:

And it’s not man made...
Climate is not controllable, and yes it’s unpredictable... It’s supposed to be unpredictable.

And it’s arrogant to think that man can change the climate. Of course there are seasons. But that does not mean there’s not supposed to be hurricanes, tornadoes, hail storms and such.

I am challenging your claim that climate is unpredictable, or is supposed to be unpredictable.

I am planning two trips this winter, one to Fla in Dec and one to Michigan at the end of Jan. Based on the climates of the two locations I know taking my golf clubs to Florida will probably pay off as the climate in Florida in Dec is perfect for golf. I also know that taking my clubs to Michigan in Jan is likely a waste of time based upon the climate of Michigan in the winter. Now, while the weather might be unpredictable during those times, the climate is not.

If someone told us they were going to Palm Springs in July, we would know it is going to be really hot then, as that is the climate of the area.

The fact that you think that climate is supposed to be unpredictable just highlights your ignorance of what the word even means.

And it’s not man made...

I am challenging your claim that climate is unpredictable, or is supposed to be unpredictable.

I am planning two trips this winter, one to Fla in Dec and one to Michigan at the end of Jan. Based on the climates of the two locations I know taking my golf clubs to Florida will probably pay off as the climate in Florida in Dec is perfect for golf. I also know that taking my clubs to Michigan in Jan is likely a waste of time based upon the climate of Michigan in the winter. Now, while the weather might be unpredictable during those times, the climate is not.

If someone told us they were going to Palm Springs in July, we would know it is going to be really hot then, as that is the climate of the area.

The fact that you think that climate is supposed to be unpredictable just highlights your ignorance of what the word even means.
Lol
You’re the one that insists there such a thing as man-made climate change…
Manbearpig has a grip on you...

Lol

I have never done such a thing, why do you insist upon lying about me?

You do not know the difference between weather and climate. You should do yourself a favor and never post on the subject again.

Lol

Lol
You’re a closet progressive

Here, no charge...
What’s the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

NASA - What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

What is the difference between weather and climate?

And in case there are too many big words for you, here is a video made on your level...

What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate? | NASA Climate Kids

Lol

Lol
You’re a closet progressive

Here, no charge...
What’s the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

NASA - What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

What is the difference between weather and climate?

And in case there are too many big words for you, here is a video made on your level...

What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate? | NASA Climate Kids
this-is-now-a-gore-thread.jpg

tools of the oilocracy is a worse fate than anything i can imagine

~S~

Forum List

Back