Widespread Technology Outage Disrupts Flights, Banks, Media Outlets And Companies Around The World

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Widespread technology outage disrupts flights, banks, media outlets and companies around the world​

Updated Fri, July 19, 2024, 6:01 AM CDT

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — A global technology outage grounded flights, knocked banks and hospital systems offline and media outlets off air on Friday in a massive disruption that affected companies and services around the world and highlighted dependence on software from a handful of providers.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike said that the issue believed to be behind the outage was not a security incident or cyberattack — and that a fix was on the way. The company said the problem occurred when it deployed a faulty update to computers running Microsoft Windows.

But hours after the problem was first detected, the disarray continued — and escalated.

We "need" mor data centers sucking away our power. Am I right?

At least they killed one of the three slated for my extended AO the other day.

We need to go back a to world with no electricity period. We can live like the Mormons, and survive in the jungles and share the outdoor areas with the animals. We need to get far away from all these computers and other electronics.

I wish we didnt have any of this stuff. It's more bad than good.

The only reason we have theses computers and internet is for greedy commerce to flow and no other reason(s).
To pay bills, be a consumer, get tricked into African money grabs, donations, etc... God wanted us to live happily in a garden in peace. This earth is not peace its nothing but profit and taxes (more profit).

Perhaps the largest ever outage will convince Deep Statecentrists to see why decentralisation is the safest option .
Block chain technology and Cryptocurrencies .
Three cheers for BTC

Forum List

Back