Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorr

yeah, I don't have any sympathy for her...

Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorrow’

(CNSNews.com) - Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the actress wife of Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, sent out a tweet on Wednesday complaining that “we run out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Kleenex tomorrow.”

I'm telling you , you republicans go to extremes , anything to dish on democrats. You must read through all democratic sites to find and post anything, and everything.

And for you to post it here, a democrat ran out of toilet paper, and you think its current news. It belongs in the Rubber Room, where my post just went to.

I can't find it anywhere, I say it's fake.
can't find what?

Anywhere but your link.

fwiw -- you lose credibility with comments like this...

You link sends me to a fake site , why didn't you tweet the twitter site of the newspaper Press Democrat. You shouldn't just believe everything you read on cns news.
no more "fake" than the failing NYT

and CHOCK FULL of links

make fun all you want, but the article was full of proof

Its a shit site that dishes on Democrats, and you love it.

It's annoying to have to park my car outside the garage. Can't wait to get through some of the bottled water and toilet paper so there will be enough room to get my car back in there.

It belongs in the Rubber Room, where my post just went to.

yeah, MANY of my threads have (deservedly) been moved to the Rubber Room

however, when the Governor of the largest American state (and 5th largest economy in the world) tweets about the toilet paper situation in her household; I'd say that I am on terra firma bringing it to Current Events

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

can't find what?

Anywhere but your link.

I found it, I guess your link was the truth, probably didn't want people to hoard, I know people hoarding are bad.
I tried not to, because the Pres said just buy what you need for a week. But even though I had just bought a big package before the panic, when I saw the store shelves empty for a whole week, I decided I'd better get another, just in case. Some of our smaller stores are finding tp somewhere, even though the big chains are falling flat on their faces. The hoarding itself is causing others who wouldn't have to hoard, too.

can't find what?

Anywhere but your link.

fwiw -- you lose credibility with comments like this...

You link sends me to a fake site , why didn't you tweet the twitter site of the newspaper Press Democrat. You shouldn't just believe everything you read on cns news.
She said it on twitter too, idiot.

Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorrow’

(CNSNews.com) - Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the actress wife of Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, sent out a tweet on Wednesday complaining that “we run out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Kleenex tomorrow.”

You article is one big fat lie.

you didn't read it did you??????

…….the TWEET she sent DID say that...…..regardless of the blog opinion
I went to a couple of stores yesterday and saw there were almost no bottled water left -- and absolutely no TP --- I was ticked off too....

but I am sure the governor's wife will find TP somewhere else just like I did.....but I don't see a reason to have scorn for her about it....

Wasn't you morons whining just a few days ago because of how the "Democrat hoax" has led people to buying up all of the TP??

I just think it's kinda funny how those in power are now on the same playing field as the rest of us.

Those who spend too much time on message boards arguing every point & aspect of the news of the day and have to hash & rehash it are boring and stupid, regardless of their politics. I don't think the virus itself is a hoax, but I don't understand the overhype that creates the panic & hoarding. So if you're talking that part as a hoax, maybe so. Cause nothing I've seen yet has justified the overreaction by the press or the masses.

Sure I'm not happy about the empty store shelves either and think it's ridiculous and SMH over it. I also wonder how those hoarders are going to feel with umpteen cases of TP, and food when all this is over and life goes back to normal and they find out how they've kept all their supply from others that really needed it & didn't have it. I can only hope they're sensitive enough to others they have some regret for their greed and foolishness.

I went to a couple of stores yesterday and saw there were almost no bottled water left -- and absolutely no TP --- I was ticked off too....

but I am sure the governor's wife will find TP somewhere else just like I did.....but I don't see a reason to have scorn for her about it....

Wasn't you morons whining just a few days ago because of how the "Democrat hoax" has led people to buying up all of the TP??

I just think it's kinda funny how those in power are now on the same playing field as the rest of us.

Those who spend too much time on message boards arguing every point & aspect of the news of the day and have to hash & rehash it are boring and stupid, regardless of their politics. I don't think the virus itself is a hoax, but I don't understand the overhype that creates the panic & hoarding. So if you're talking that part as a hoax, maybe so. Cause nothing I've seen yet has justified the overreaction by the press or the masses.

Sure I'm not happy about the empty store shelves either and think it's ridiculous and SMH over it. I also wonder how those hoarders are going to feel with umpteen cases of TP, and food when all this is over and life goes back to normal and they find out how they've kept all their supply from others that really needed it & didn't have it. I can only hope they're sensitive enough to others they have some regret for their greed and foolishness.
When this is over, no one is going to need to step foot in a grocery store for a month. lol

When this is over, no one is going to need to step foot in a grocery store for a month. lol

Except those without...…..and hopefully karma will smack the others good & hard

They'll feel like they were prepared and the shortsighted people weren't.

Why do you want people that had the foresight to be prepared come to harm?

It's annoying to have to park my car outside the garage. Can't wait to get through some of the bottled water and toilet paper so there will be enough room to get my car back in there.

Thanks for the heads up

Hey everybody...…..TP at EvMetro's place!!! Let's hit him...….

not being political here -- the big gripe that I have seen is that many on fixed incomes, especially the folks that wait on SS checks to get the daily essentials they need, are in a precarious position with the panic buying and hording going on

the essentials that they need, and more importantly, cannot afford to replenish until their monthly income comes in, is gone because of the selfishness of others

it is a real problem

and THIS is why I have zero sympathy for the fabulously wealthy wife of California's governor...

No.....that's not what I said or meant.

Those who are prepared.....already had their stash BEFORE the panic set in. Yes, smart people will get thru it.

I'm talking about the dumbasses that ran right out and bought it all up as soon as the news hit the press...….just to beat everyone else & keep others from getting it. That's the greed & foolishness that I don't like and do condemn. They think they're cutting a fat hog in the ass by 'cornering the market' in the hopes of profiting from it and letting everyone else go without. But do they realize that 'everyone else' is made up of seniors, disabled and families that aren't in the position to secure what they need.

Hey, I live in Washington...….home to earthquakes and active volcanos. I take the emergency preparedness guidelines seriously...…..but I'm also human enough to care & worry about those that CAN'T. I couldn't care less about those who DON"T.

Now you copeeesh?

..I've always kept about a month's supply on hand....my dad lived during the Great Depression...when he died, he had a ton of TP in the closet
...but, the hoarders should not have hoarded so much ....I don't think there was a shortage from production?
..I still have about a month's supply, so I went out to get a pack....none at 4pm...same store next day, I was first in line at 6 am-no TP......next day at 4pm, I thought what the hell...I stopped and the whole shelf was empty except for about 10 small packs...I bought only one
hang the hoarders!!!!!!
....well, this is still nothing like rationing and shortages of WW2--and people are being jackasses

Are you sayin YOU are one of those greedy bastids????? :1peleas:

Forum List

Back