Wife of Northamptonshire Tory councillor appears in court for inciting racial hatred

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It is alleged that Connolly, from Northampton, posted on X, formerly Twitter, saying: "Mass deportation now, set fire to all the f****** hotels full of the bastards for all I care... If that makes me racist, so be it."

This looks at the lower end of the scale. But she is inciting violence against people.
She sounds like a nasty piece ofwork though,

Give her 4 months to fuck up her business. I also think that she should not be running a childcare business. I wouldnt send my kids into a vortex of hate.

I also think she will be banned from entering the US. But you have your own racist trash so you will be ok.

One of your runted low-T cucks threatened to "extradite and jail Americans" for fuckbook posts. Yeah, I don't think so. I invite this flaccid little shitstain to hop my fence and jiggle the front door handle. Don't make me beg.

Does this pass for human on that muzzie fuckfest of an island? I suppose it does.

One of your runted low-T cucks threatened to "extradite and jail Americans" for fuckbook posts. Yeah, I don't think so. I invite this flaccid little shitstain to hop my fence and jiggle the front door handle. Don't make me beg.

Does this pass for human on that muzzie fuckfest of an island? I suppose it does.

She is doing a great job if she is.

Forum List

Back