WikiLeaks and Madeleine Allbright

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hillary and Madeleine Allbright go way back. Madeleine had this to say earlier in the campaign about women not voting for Hillary...

Albright: 'special place in hell' for women who don't support Clinton

"Former secretary of state Madeleine Albright introduced Hillary Clinton at an event in New Hampshire on Saturday, telling the crowd and voters in general: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”"

Translation - you woman, you vote woman!!!!!!!!!! (chest thump!!)

Ms. Allbright is a particularly interesting figure given the recent WikiLeaks documents where Hillary declares that her arming ISIS to fuel war in Syria was all "to help Israel." Ms. Allbright is on board with that cause. When Bill Clinton promised (and lied) about "finishing the job in Iraq" in 1992, many Zionists flooded his campaign with cash (and favorable media coverage). By 1998, it was clear Bill Clinton did lie to AIPAC/Netanyahu etc. and was not going to invade Iraq. Frustrated by a Clinton unwilling to start a war "to help Israel," Ms. Allbright and her treasonous all Zionist pals in Bill's "National Security (for Israel and just Israel) team" took matters into their own hands...pressuring General Hugh Shelton (the only non-Jew there in the room) in this private meeting...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

" If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright."

Ms. Clinton should answer who the "we" is, and whether or not Ms. Clinton is part of the Zionist warmongering "we" that Ms. Allbright used on Gen Shelton in 1998, because the WikiLeak document on Hillary regarding ISIS is the SAME ATTITUDE = that the US exists to SERVE FUND DEFEND AND EXPAND ISRAEL...

Um, Hillary, what about us, the United States???

Forum List

Back