Wikileaks Back On

fuck julian assange... he's nothing more than an egomaniac terrorist.
I think Wikileaks is more concerned about their rogue image than they are exposing the "truth". Assange is just an attention whore.

On a side note, it is hilarious that so many Trumpsters fell for the 3AM leak. Man they are desperate.

So if what he has to say turns out to be true you'd rather not know?
I think they've released valid information. I just also think they are more concerned with being commended for it.

I think Wikileaks is more concerned about their rogue image than they are exposing the "truth". Assange is just an attention whore.

On a side note, it is hilarious that so many Trumpsters fell for the 3AM leak. Man they are desperate.

I think they've released valid information. I just also think they are more concerned with being commended for it.

They should be commended.

Yeah and that seems to be their ultimate goal.

So he's risking his life for street cred?

All right, I don't wish to drone strike this Assange guy like Hillary does, but can't he just release the information already instead of endlessly going on in circles?

"I am gonna release it.... gonna release it... gonna release it"

The Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0 was more reliable... A Russian hacker...

I can believe that progressives didn't fall for a 3:00 a.m. leak. After all, you people have no interest in the truth. It's too much for your delicate little psyches. Progressives much prefer their propaganda comfort food.

I want to hear the truth, no matter WHO provides it.

oh really...??

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton had the right to delete personal emails from her private server, the Justice Department told a federal court.

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete personal emails from server: DOJ

FBI: "No evidence Clinton's email was hacked by foreign powers"

“We have no basis to conclude that she lied to the F.B.I.”

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
30,000 yoga emails? What the fuck did she do all day?

The answer to that is yes. Billy000 has proven time and again that he prefers progressive propaganda over reality.

can't wait 'til that ignorant coward is brought to justice... he and snowden can both go to hell.

How DARE they speak truth to power! It OUTRAGES, OUTRAGES I TELL YA all you Stalinists that they would release information that is contrary to the goals of the party.

If only you could kill them, and anyone who exposes the party.

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Death to those who insult the party, amirite Ravi?

can't wait 'til that ignorant coward is brought to justice... he and snowden can both go to hell.

How DARE they speak truth to power! It OUTRAGES, OUTRAGES I TELL YA all you Stalinists that they would release information that is contrary to the goals of the party.

If only you could kill them, and anyone who exposes the party.

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Death to those who insult the party, amirite Ravi?

Nailed it!

Risking his life? He's held up in an embassy to avoid sexual assault charges. He would be safer and less of a pussy if he faced those charges like a man.

Risking his life? He's held up in an embassy to avoid sexual assault charges. He would be safer and less of a pussy if he faced those charges like a man.

Hillary threatened to kill him,and with the trail of bodies the bitch has left behind,if I were him I'd take it seriously.

Hillary threatened to kill him,and with the trail of bodies the bitch has left behind,if I were him I'd take it seriously.
That report is such bullshit. Even if you think she's evil, she isn't dumb enough to suggest droning a European ally. How could they possibly cover something like that up? Don't be ridiculous.

That report is such bullshit. Even if you think she's evil, she isn't dumb enough to suggest droning European ally. How could they possibly cover something like that up? Don't be ridiculous.

It's not like a democrat hasn't suggested that before.

What morals, what clown.

Forum List

Back