Wikileaks Bombshell: Clinton Camp Discussed Deleting Emails Despite Knowing It Was Against The Law

who cares about clintons emails?

You jumped to stage #3 instantly.

Clearly even you can emote how serious this really is.

Hillary MUST step aside, for the good of the nation,.

IF Comey has even a SHRED of integrity, she will be arrested tonight.

Want to play the "intent" game? Well there is intent, proven.

Oh it's admissible alright...in the court of public opinion.
Of course when half the population cant name the three branches of government even though it's grade school info....

The court of public opinion is favoring Hillary Clinton.

She is never going to prison. I am wondering why no other means of "justice" have been sought out.

Because they're morons.

Fakey has dropped trou, bent over, and is now spinning in a circle, spraying explosive diarrhea in all directions. As usual.

Dude, get out of the basement! Get a LIFE!

Please explain what you believe each one of these comments mean, for you to come to your conclusion???

Cuk0eyyXYAADnvG.jpg

I sure fucken hope so. The bitch needs to be in jail.

This is a critical time for the nation, Comey should have agents on the way to arrest her as we speak.

If he does not, then this is a complete breakdown of the rule of law, and VERY bad things will start to happen.

As far as I'm concerned this shit cant stand and the US is done in it's current form if it does.

As far as I'm concerned this shit cant stand and the US is done in it's current form if it does.

Do you really believe Clinton is the first politician to skate out of legal trouble?

For fucks sake, this shit has stood for half of the United States presidents.

Fakey has dropped trou, bent over, and is now spinning in a circle, spraying explosive diarrhea in all directions. As usual. Dude, get out of the basement! Get a LIFE!
All you have is personality attacks now that your weakness has been revealed to everyone.

The wikileaks bomb shell is a dud, just like you.

Found you in a meme where both Donald and you forgot the most important warning.

Someone always fires the first shot in a revolution.

The first shots were already fired. We have had radicals call for national revolution dozens of times, after committing dozens of violent acts.

The reality is that most critics are complacent and moderately agitated suburbanite pussies.

Do you really believe Clinton is the first politician to skate out of legal trouble?

For fucks sake, this shit has stood for half of the United States presidents.

Skate out of legal trouble? Ya fucken moron, she's committed treason!!

Skate out of legal trouble? Ya fucken moron, she's committed treason!!

Whatever you want to label it, she is not the first politician that has gotten away with breaking the law.

You say that this shit will not stand, but it has stood for quite some time.

First of all why would I give out such information? Second when the shit hits the fan Texas Will lead the way,count on it.

Again, bullshit.

Your brand of Texans have done little to convince me that you guys are anything other than whiny suburbanite pussies (like the rest of the country). The shit has hit the fan for awhile, but you dumb fuck tools have been marching to the parade lines set by your masters..

You all obtained the information ILLEGALLY, through the hacking of private, personal, information and are distributing this information illegally and are in coordination with Roger Stone, the right hand hit man of Trump....with wiki leaks on the timing of the release of these STOLEN emails and with the help of the Russians doing the hacking.

Stone and Trump, may actually be the ones that are LOCKED UP

I have always admitted that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and sometimes things go a wee bit over my head so forgive me if I ask what may be a silly question: Assuming that the information was obtained illegally, should we disregard it? The information reveals Hillary to be a corrupt lying, conniving, narcissistic megalomaniac. Should we ignore the evidence?

I, for one, am damn glad that the information that Hilary and her cohorts were desperately trying to hide was finally revealed. I suggest you reserve your outrage for what Clinton and her backers have done rather than rent your wrath against those who have exposed her dangerous agenda.

First of all why would I give out such information? Second when the shit hits the fan Texas Will lead the way,count on it.

Again, bullshit.

Texans have given little justification to prove they are anything other than whiny suburbanite pussies (like the entire country). The shit has hit the fan for awhile, but you dumb fuck tools have been marching to the parade lines set by your masters..

Nah...we're doing the responsible thing and waiting to see if there is a election solution.
If not expect trouble.

Forum List

Back