Wikileaks Bombshell: Clinton Camp Discussed Deleting Emails Despite Knowing It Was Against The Law

Look, Fakey, we get it: Hillary is your candidate, so she can do no wrong! We get it!
Jarl, we get it. Your guy is getting his ass thumped because my GOP went crazy this time. That won't happen again, because those of you who were criminals in the election will have other problems, and the others will change or find a new party after the election.

oh and your gateway pundit email posted has NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL to do with the private emails that were deleted.

NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, ZIP

IT HAS TO DO WITH THE 50K+ government emails they did turn over to the State dept.

You all obtained the information ILLEGALLY, through the hacking of private, personal, information and are distributing this information illegally and are in coordination with Roger Stone, the right hand hit man of Trump....with wiki leaks on the timing of the release of these STOLEN emails and with the help of the Russians doing the hacking.

Stone and Trump, may actually be the ones that are LOCKED UP
Urine idiot.

Getting the information is not legal. Distributing it is ENTIRELY legal!
how about ENCOURAGING the thieves to STEAL it?

Trump is not "my guy", the GOP is not your party, and you are hallucinating.

DO you EVER log off? Dude, 131,000 posts, fifty posts a day, every day for SEVEN YEARS! Seriously...get away from the computer! Go outside!

oh and your gateway pundit email posted has NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL to do with the private emails that were deleted.

NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, ZIP

IT HAS TO DO WITH THE 50K+ government emails they did turn over to the State dept.
See how liberals lie!

Trump is not "my guy", the GOP is not your party, and you are hallucinating.

DO you EVER log off? Dude, 131,000 posts, fifty posts a day, every day for SEVEN YEARS! Seriously...get away from the computer! Go outside!
Jarl is now crying. Trump is his guy, the GOP is my party, and it is probably closer to sixty posts a day, taking me maybe eighty minutes in a day. Jarl, unlike you, I am well off. Unlike you, I am well respected. Unlike you, America is important to me. And I, unlike you, am very happy with myself, my life, and my family.

Gateway Pundit ^ | 10/12/2016 | Jim Hoft
A new Wikileaks email revealed Hillary Clinton confidant Phillipe Reines discussed deleting emails despite knowing it was against the law. Clinton later deleted over 33,000 subpoenaed emails. HRC confidant P. Reines discusses strategies they can "use…as the excuse" for not turning over all her emails despite receiving a subpoena pic.twitter.com/ZzWapiienk — Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 12, 2016

No doubt that party media is busy spiking the story.

gmc14543320161012074300.jpg

Fakey is now projection-flailing. Stop listening to the voices in your head, only you can hear them. You confuse post quantity with post quality. "Well off?" Is that the new euphemism for "lazy, shiftless, and on welfare," then?

I actually did the math, it's not 60 posts a day.

You all obtained the information ILLEGALLY, through the hacking of private, personal, information and are distributing this information illegally and are in coordination with Roger Stone, the right hand hit man of Trump....with wiki leaks on the timing of the release of these STOLEN emails and with the help of the Russians doing the hacking.

Isn't that how the NY Times got the tax information on Trump?

I know, it's only wrong when a Republican does it.

Stone and Trump, may actually be the ones that are LOCKED UP

You're losing your grip. It wasn't Trump who hacked Hillary's server. And can it really be called "hacking" when the fucking thing is completely unsecured?

Regardless, this is PROOF that Hillary flagrantly and maliciously violated federal law.

She MUST step aside NOW. Kain will have to carry the election, Hillary is disqualified to take office.

And you know it.

And again liberals won't care.
This shits gone beyond treasonous.

Nah, this one is a knock out punch

This is absolute PROOF that Hillary openly violated the law.

No wiggle room.

She MUST step aside as the democratic nominee, NOW. She is not eligible to be president.

Grab all the pussy you want, this is proven felonies by Hillary.

Fakey is now projection-flailing. Stop listening to the voices in your head, only you can hear them. You confuse post quantity with post quality. "Well off?" Is that the new euphemism for "lazy, shiftless, and on welfare," then? I actually did the math, it's not 60 posts a day.
The point is that Trumps' weaknesses and anger and sociopathology outweight the wiki leaks' damage.

Jarl is looking the mirror and crying at what he is seeing. :lol:

The personal attacks by him with no evidence of any personality or character flaws by me merely reveal his angst.

That he is unhappy that Trump is failing is none of my problem but all of his own, the little dogie.

Here he comes now.

ccbc17651153e62f945f79aedd3442fc.jpg

Last edited:
Oh it's admissible alright...in the court of public opinion.
Of course when half the population cant name the three branches of government even though it's grade school info....

The court of public opinion is favoring Hillary Clinton.

She is never going to prison. I am wondering why no other means of "justice" have been sought out.

NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, ZIP

While I have no reason to believe you, it is irrelevant. Hillary deleted emails when she knew it was a felony to do so. The Comey excuse of "intent" just blew up in your face, Hillary had intent to violate the law - irrefutable fact.

She MUST step aside and let Kaine take over.

And again liberals won't care.
This shits gone beyond treasonous.

Nah, this one is a knock out punch

This is absolute PROOF that Hillary openly violated the law.

No wiggle room.

She MUST step aside as the democratic nominee, NOW. She is not eligible to be president.

Grab all the pussy you want, this is proven felonies by Hillary.

I sure fucken hope so. The bitch needs to be in jail.

Forum List

Back