Wikileaks: Investor Conspired with Clinton Campaign to Ambush Trump Live on CNBC

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
More media collusion, Wall Street influence and all out corruption.. America is getting a good look at just how corrupted the Left is now.. I was listening to a few of the Anchors on different stations last night and even the liberal anchors talked about how bad this is looking for the Left.. This is absolute Banana Republic governing and it cannot stand. The Left thinks they can throw out and make up all of these charges against Donald Trump to provide cover for just how criminal they are.. Polls are now coming in and showing it isn't working and it shouldn't..

Wikileaks: Investor Conspired with Clinton Campaign to Ambush Trump Live on CNBC - Breitbart

We are witnessing the end of the democrat party....and it will get very ugly....

We are witnessing the end of the democrat party....and it will get very ugly....

They should be in a prison cell and before it's over some will be.. I'm certain of this, a special prosecutor will be called.

They should be in a prison cell and before it's over some will be.. I'm certain of this, a special prosecutor will be called.

Just like the republican party , there are die hards who stand by their party even when the ship is sinking and they don't like the candidate..

Many people today are looking at the character and integrity of the candidate.. which is why many are have a hard time with both in the election..

Both parties are in danger, especially with the young folks..

Just like the republican party , there are die hards who stand by their party even when the ship is sinking and they don't like the candidate..

Many people today are looking at the character and integrity of the candidate.. which is why many are have a hard time with both in the election..

LIAR.. and we proved it.. We left the Establishment corrupt Globalists so don't point your rotten coward lib finger in our direction.. YOU SHEEP are a joke.

Yes, LGS is a liar, as Eaglewings just demonstrated. The NWO creeps like her simply don't compute they don't have the power.

We will no longer be accepting life boats very shortly....make wise decisions....

LIAR.. and we proved it.. We left the Establishment corrupt Globalists so don't point your rotten coward lib finger in our direction.. YOU SHEEP are a joke.

This is why many on the left went with Trump too, actually while Fox and the GOP slammed him.
He didn't get in there by just the people who claim they have been by his side since the beginning
A matter of fact I recall many here calling the Trump supporters dumb , uneducated people..
I know this because I am/ was a Trump supporter. He brought up things no other candidate has ever..

Trump is basically a independant with the republican name .. Not the GOP.

This is why many on the left went with Trump too, actually while Fox and the GOP slammed him.
He didn't get in there by just the people who claim they have been by his side since the beginning
A matter of fact I recall many here calling the Trump supporters dumb , uneducated people..
I know this because I am/ was a Trump supporter. He brought up things no other candidate has ever..

I forgot to add, that even though I agree with some things Trump is talking about, I don't think that he has enough experience to deal with those crooked politicians running the show.

Bill Clinton does...admit it.. If it wasn't for Bill , Hillary wouldn't have a chance.

I forgot to add, that even though I agree with some things Trump is talking about, I don't think that he has enough experience to deal with those crooked politicians running the show.

Bill Clinton does...admit it.. If it wasn't for Bill , Hillary wouldn't have a chance.
Trump is the best qualified citizen of my lifetime.....the only thing making you think Bill, or hitlery for that matter, is experienced is the propaganda....resist it.....

Trump is the best qualified citizen of my lifetime.....the only thing making you think Bill, or hitlery for that matter, is experienced is the propaganda....resist it.....
teehee!! Truth!

Look at how Hillary aka the Clintons are kicking his ass with his own words. And look at how Ted Cruz pulled the rug out from under him.

They are elementary compared to some crooked world leaders..

I haven't heard a word about Bill's cigar for over a week..lol

Look at how Hillary aka the Clintons are kicking his ass with his own words. And look at how Ted Cruz pulled the rug out from under him.

Sorry...I didn't/don't see that.....the world's evil,fears Trump....as they should....

They? You mean the DNC and left wing media.

Kicking ass? NOT Hardly - Trump is still in this despite your lies and collusions.

They? You mean the DNC and left wing media.

Kicking ass? NOT Hardly - Trump is still in this despite your lies and collusions.
Damn straight he is ♥

More media collusion, Wall Street influence and all out corruption.. America is getting a good look at just how corrupted the Left is now.. I was listening to a few of the Anchors on different stations last night and even the liberal anchors talked about how bad this is looking for the Left.. This is absolute Banana Republic governing and it cannot stand. The Left thinks they can throw out and make up all of these charges against Donald Trump to provide cover for just how criminal they are.. Polls are now coming in and showing it isn't working and it shouldn't..

Wikileaks: Investor Conspired with Clinton Campaign to Ambush Trump Live on CNBC - Breitbart
16e8c22f-641c-4324-b962-b6db22bba1bf.png

Have heart though left wing lemmings. It will be much sweeter watching your death throes as more TRUTH about your "glorious leaders" emerge.

Forum List

Back