Wikileaks Uncovers Attempt To Protect Obama In Email Scandal

How stupid do you have to be to believe RussiaLeaks/WikiLies???????
Hahahaha

Another dumbfuck falls for the spin that they're lies. After you realize you've made yourself look stupid I bet you move the goalposts and say they were edited....... oops you already did that. What's next Sir Derps Alot?

I don't think the emails have been edited, they seem legit. I just dont think they are as big of a deal as they are being blown up to be. They are private conversations from years ago amoungst staffers who are strategizing for a campaign. Hardly damning to Clinton. Can you imagine the backend of the GOP campaign? Can you imagine if YOUR private communications were all made public and scrutinized by everybody? How many enemies would you make? How much would be taken out of context. It's an ugly ugly thing. And y'all wonder why Hillary was trying to be secure and private with her emails. Case in point

What is telling about it is that it showcases how they really view their own supporters. They practically called their own voters stupid little sheep easily manipulated by their controlled media. Also, their hatred for the Catholics.

I don't think the emails have been edited, they seem legit. I just dont think they are as big of a deal as they are being blown up to be. They are private conversations from years ago amoungst staffers who are strategizing for a campaign. Hardly damning to Clinton. Can you imagine the backend of the GOP campaign? Can you imagine if YOUR private communications were all made public and scrutinized by everybody? How many enemies would you make? How much would be taken out of context. It's an ugly ugly thing. And y'all wonder why Hillary was trying to be secure and private with her emails. Case in point

What is telling about it is that it showcases how they really view their own supporters. They practically called their own voters stupid little sheep easily manipulated by their controlled media. Also, their hatred for the Catholics.
True but I suspect the right would act no differently. They all think of us as peasants. Perhaps now some people will wake up to that fact. We are being ruled over not governed

You do realize that the lady you are accusing of hating Catholics IS catholic, right? Of course they are talking about people like they are sheep, they are strategizing for a campaign. Similar to business strategizing, marketing or event planning, when analyzing numbers and talking demographics it turns into a numbers game. That's what's so messed up by stealing private emails and placing them under public scrutiny...then twisting them to represent an individual... it's sick and wrong

How stupid do you have to be to think you can simply wave off bad news with zero evidence?

The leftist sheep were even made fun of in one of Helly's emails.. did you read the one where she called them complacent and brain dead? LMAO
And then we have the Gruber comments. This isn't even news, the left wing party elites know their base consists of malleable morons.

100% spot on. Look at this email from the Podesta hack:

"We've all been quite content to drop Civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry."

The Dems want their base to be stupid sheep. They actually articulate it in their emails. And the Dem base is more than happy to oblige.

Wake up, Libs. Your party is playing you for fools.

email.jpg

Last edited:

You do realize that the lady you are accusing of hating Catholics IS catholic, right? Of course they are talking about people like they are sheep, they are strategizing for a campaign. Similar to business strategizing, marketing or event planning, when analyzing numbers and talking demographics it turns into a numbers game. That's what's so messed up by stealing private emails and placing them under public scrutiny...then twisting them to represent an individual... it's sick and wrong

She may call herself Catholic but she certainly is not Christian. Hillary supports abortion on demand, the repeal of the Hyde Amendment which prohibits taxpayer funding of abortions, and late term abortions.

How stupid do you have to be to think you can simply wave off bad news with zero evidence?

The leftist sheep were even made fun of in one of Helly's emails.. did you read the one where she called them complacent and brain dead? LMAO
And then we have the Gruber comments. This isn't even news, the left wing party elites know their base consists of malleable morons.

"drop Civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry."

The Dems want their base to be stupid sheep. They actually articulate it in their emails. And the Dem base is more than happy to oblige.

email.jpg

I've tried to tell them about this email, the liberal Zombies.. they are soooo braindead and trained they can't even think for themselves.. If she gets in and has her dream of Open Borders, her welfare ninnies will suffer tremendously.. Our country cannot handle 600 million new immigrants.. That's nearly 3.5 times our population.. Liberals are idiots

"drop Civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry."

email.jpg

What is amazing about them is that they will even deny that this is legitimate. They are not simply ignorant, they are totally stupid.

And I suppose all the hacked DNC emails were altered by the Ruskies too.
Because meddling with our elections years in advance was so important.

email.jpg
As offensive as that is I don't think that is an abnormal view from ANY politician. None of them respect those they represent. At least I've seen no proof of it. They don't even respect each other

email.jpg

What is amazing about them is that they will even deny that this is legitimate. They are not simply ignorant, they are totally stupid.
They are WILLFULLY stupid.. they choose to be. It's pathetic.

She may call herself Catholic but she certainly is not Christian. Hillary supports abortion on demand, the repeal of the Hyde Amendment which prohibits taxpayer funding of abortions, and late term abortions.

Hillary Clinton is a Methodist. Their only rule is, you can't get into Heaven if you don't bring a covered dish to pass.

Viggo's attempt to sell the wikileaks crap is downright adorable. You go, Tiger!

You prove the WikiLeaks emails to be true when they spoke of how ignorant and stupid and easily manipulated the Liberal base actually is.

You prove you support crime.
Since when do lefties care about crime?

They don't.. the only crime they care about is targeting cops... Kill cops, give looters room to trash their neighborhoods as the Mayor of Baltimore said.

Forum List

Back