WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Still waiting for the ATOM BOMB

I hope we are not the victims of RW bullshit again

Last edited:
It's November 5.

Has it happened yet?

Yes, Anonymous released Part 1.

Nothing new, rehashed old stuff, links to sites/articles/reddits etc.

No idea how many more parts are scheduled either.

Also, cereal_killer, I thought we weren't supposed to post stuff from other boards.

Am I incorrect?

Toro don't be the forum dope by trying to compare 4chan and/or Reddit to a competing site.

You still think the atom bomb is gonna drop today?

It's November 5.

Has it happened yet?

Also, cereal_killer, I thought we weren't supposed to post stuff from other boards.

Am I incorrect?

Toro don't be the forum dope by trying to compare 4chan and/or Reddit to a competing site.

You another one with short term memory issues and/or reading comprehension problems? Don't ask me asinine questions.

Here's a good email to read over on your spare time though. Seems Clintons own people saw that the Foundation taking foreign donations could bring down her candidacy.

Warning to Hillary Clinton - WikiLeaks

Where's that "atom bomb" from the little accused rapist hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy in London? The clock is ticking...

Still waiting for the bomb

Assange is a masterful troll, Rightwinger should know that... but he has a tendency of delivering nonetheless.
There is a sucker born every minute....and Assange takes advantage of them

I have a real bombshell....just you wait

Assange is a masterful troll, Rightwinger should know that... but he has a tendency of delivering nonetheless.

Actually Assange mostly just releases the truth, which you of course hate... as someone who profits from lies.

It's November 5.

Has it happened yet?

Am I incorrect?

You another one with short term memory issues and/or reading comprehension problems? Don't ask me asinine questions.

Here's a good email to read over on your spare time though. Seems Clintons own people saw that the Foundation taking foreign donations could bring down her candidacy.

I'm sorry, CK. I didn't realize that I was asking you an asinine question. Did you answer that question already today? I missed it. Has the bomb been called off?

Let me say this clearly for you. I don't care how much money that the Clinton Foundation....a global charity which has saved many, many lives and improved the lives of millions....receives from foreign nations. I hope they get billions. Unless you can point to a definitive case of Hillary taking that money led her to do something that wasn't in the interests of this nation, this is not an issue.

Now....I know I'm pissing in the wind by expecting you to refrain from posting rumors and unsubstantiated accusations in the stead of evidence...but I did it anyway. Maybe you'll shock me.

Actually Assange mostly just releases the truth, which you of course hate... as someone who profits from lies.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......

Rumors, all over...

Peeps are taking this one serious as a heart attack - biological warfare on the 7th.

Christie getting arrested tonight.

It's November 5.

Has it happened yet?

Am I incorrect?

I'm sorry, CK. I didn't realize that I was asking you an asinine question. Did you answer that question already today? I missed it. Has the bomb been called off?

Let me say this clearly for you. I don't care how much money that the Clinton Foundation....a global charity which has saved many, many lives and improved the lives of millions....receives from foreign nations. I hope they get billions. Unless you can point to a definitive case of Hillary taking that money led her to do something that wasn't in the interests of this nation, this is not an issue.

Now....I know I'm pissing in the wind by expecting you to refrain from posting rumors and unsubstantiated accusations in the stead of evidence...but I did it anyway. Maybe you'll shock me.
Answered it already
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15735121/

To add to that above answer I have no clue to the who, what, where and how many parts are yet to come. This has been said to have been coming for some time and so far Part 1 was nothing new. A dud if you will

Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?
emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It's just HTML, idiot.

Edited:
See, here's the source code for just my post window. Any first year computer science student can pull this off.

</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer"><div class="quote">Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div><br />
I fully &quot;agree&#039; we should all trust an Australian who can&#039;t step out of his safe embassy because he&#039;s wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That&#039;s why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It&#039;s just HTML, idiot.
<div class="messageTextEndMarker">&nbsp;</div>
</blockquote>
</article>
</div>
<div class="dark_postrating likesSummary secondaryContent">
<div class="dark_postrating_container">

<ul class="dark_postrating_outputlist">""""
You calling people idiots is amusing as hell. But you're full of shit and likely don't care what the truth is as long as you can corrupt people. But ALL liberals are liars. They love to lie.

Errata Security: Yes, we can validate the Wikileaks emails

How do you verify this is true. There are a zillion ways with various "DKIM verifiers". I use the popular Thunderbird email reader (from the Mozilla Firefox team). They have an addon designed specifically to verify DKIM. Normally, email readers don't care, because it's the email server's job to verify DKIM, not the client. So we need a client addon to enable verification.

Downloading the raw email from WikiLeaks and opening in Thunderbird, with the addon, I get the following verification that the email is valid. Specifically, it validates that the HillaryClinton.com sent precisely this content, with this subject, on that date.

dkim-valid.png

Let's see what happens when somebody tries to doctor the email. In the following, I added "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" to the top of the email.

dkim-invalid.png

As you can see, we've proven that DKIM will indeed detect if anybody has "doctored" or "falsified" this email.

I was just listening to ABC News about this story. It repeated Democrat talking points that the WikiLeaks emails weren't validated. That's a lie. This email in particular has been validated. I just did it, and shown you how you can validate it, too.

YOu bet I would! But it hasn't come out that he actually had stuff on her. Hoping it does come out, TBH, though
If there is a RICO case against the Clintons involving their CF activity, dont you think that Braverman would be a key witness as he tried to clean things up and got sacked for it instead?
There is no RICO investigation.

I wonder what rightwing nut job website he got that from?
In the meantime: FALSE: Hillary Clinton to Be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges
Who knows? :dunno: there are so many these days. You'd think at some point, some righties would figure out they're being duped; but they never do.

Forum List

Back