🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

In a nutshell, Saudi Arabia and Qatar is funding ISIS and the Clinton Foundation.
And the Clintonistas dont give a flying fuck as long as their corrupt crony is in the WH.

The question is will she get there? Once in power, she'll be able to delay most anything with Presidential power for months. It will mean a lot of angry voters who will feel cheated.

The real bombshell is that Assange has called the election. It's Hillary Clinton and her brand of corruption.

So, wTF are you gonna do about it?

I'm listening to our boys from JBER on the artillery range out back and I'm worried one of these fuckers is going to lose their shit and do something stupid... (EDIT not our boys the fucking rotten politicians of course)

dodozzz.gif

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?
emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It's just HTML, idiot.
You are a liar, it's all you ever do. No one would care about emails if your story was correct. Why bother hacking or leaking emails if it's so easy to alter them? Why are emails considered legitimate forms of communication if you can simply change what you were sent.

Grow a brain maggot, you aren't very good at this.
I can't wait that long!

why? they've already released some info. go look it up.
I did...did not find anything good.

did you catch this? Clinton Underground Child Sex Scandal PART 1 - Pastebin.com
Yeah, that story started on an Internet fake news site by someone anonymously calling themselves, 'admin1'...

SOURCES: NYPD looking to press charges against Bill Clinton for underage sex ring

More deflection... Can't deal with the facts that surround her, clearly.
What facts are in a fake news story?

Just remember, Putin made Hillary put her email server on her backyard, and he also loaded the emails into a pedophile's laptop.

More deflection... Can't deal with the facts that surround her, clearly.

New Sources Suggest Eric Braverman is in FBI Protective Custody - PM Nightly News

Last week, we reported the disappearance of former CEO of the Clinton Foundation Eric Braverman. Intel provided suggested that he fled the country fearing for his life, seeking asylum in Russia.

That was nine days ago, and there has still been no word from (or sightings of) Eric Braverman.

However, a new source within the intelligence community suggests that was misinformation intentionally spread through social media by several sources, and in fact, he is being held in protective custody by the FBI in exchange for his testimony against Hillary Clinton....

Braverman is the man who exposed the most serious Clinton scandal – the Clinton Foundation.

The internal Clinton Foundation power struggle between Chelsea Clinton and Doug Band was exposed in Wikileaks emails. It began in 2011 when, Chelsea started to take a more prominent role at the Clinton Foundation.

She became increasingly concerned about an internal audit that exposed glaring conflicts of interest throughout the Foundation with an emphasis on Doug Band and his company, Teneo, who she thought had inappropriately sought favors from the State Department during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State.

A Politico article from March 2015, summarized Chelsea’s rise at the Foundation and how it threatened some long-time Clinton allies who had grown quite accustomed to the status quo, zero hedge reported.

Veteran Clinton aides had powerful and lucrative positions which they acquired after years with the Clintons. The CEO Bruce Lindsey and President Doug Band felt marginalized by Chelsea Clinton who Band described as an uncaring spoiled brat.

Ira Magaziner is another old-time Clinton colleague who continually shows up in the Wikileaks emails and he too found his role diminished during Braverman’s tenure.

WikiLeaks emails have revealed additional details behind the the man, Eric Braverman, who was brought in as CEO by Chelsea to change the controversial practices of the Foundation but abruptly resigned a short time later after being pushed out by long-time Clinton loyalists who had apparently grown very comfortable with the status quo.

In an email exchange, Neera Tanden the president of CAP, warned John Podesta to “keep tabs on Doug Band who she thought was the insider who told NBC to “follow the money and the find the real HRC scandal”.

John Podesta quickly wrote back to identify the real source as former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman which shocks Tanden who replies, “Holy Moses.”
Great, another fake news site. Rightards can't get enough of these. pmnightlynews.com didn't exist until this past April.

Whois pmnightlynews.com

Can't you idiots get any news from verifiable authentic news sources?

"It's a ripe mess and voters know it. It's right there in front of them. And this has outraged many liberal pundits, who perpetuate the myth that they speak truth to power even as they rally around the desperate establishment queen. The wits of our modern Versailles continue to ridicule voters who dare think the system is rigged, and call them foolish, deplorable hicks or mentally ill.

But media ridicule and the mocking of voters who have been left behind in this economy has its limits. All it does, really, is stoke cynicism in the final days, leaving Mrs. Clinton and her friends scrambling one step ahead of a closing Trump.

What has been revealed about the Clinton campaign is the Chicago Way, a line I adapted years ago from the movie "The Untouchables" about Al Capone's Chicago, superbly written by David Mamet. It comes from Sean Connery's beat cop character telling Kevin Costner's Eliot Ness that if the gangster brings a knife, you bring a gun.

You've heard it. Even President Obama joked about it once. But you don't use knives or guns in politics.

What I learned covering politics in a corrupt and broken Illinois — following kinky Chicago Democrats and equally kinky Republicans who formed a bipartisan Combine similar to Washington's — is that politicians don't get blood on their hands.

They use the color of law to make fortunes, and the hammer of government to destroy their enemies.

What you need is inside information and leverage, and political servants to bring that information to you, sharp and ready, so you may use it to grab power as you pull the levers of the people's government and tell them everything's legit.

The system was exposed even before Bernie Sanders lost to Clinton in the Democratic primaries. Clinton's control of Democratic Party superdelegates, those party insiders who were leveraged for her against Sanders, made that clear. Sanders had no chance.

Then came Wikileaks and DNC collusion, forcing the resignation of Democratic chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who was replaced as interim party chair by Brazile, who was then dumped as a CNN commentator for allegedly leaking presidential debate questions to Clinton through Podesta.

There are good journalists at CNN, Jake Tapper being the most prominent, and he's been properly angry and properly horrified at what Brazile has done. But it all adds to the general perception of journalists being recruited to play the inside game.

And now comes the worst of all, what seems to be that proxy war, fought through the media, between FBI agents investigating Clinton on a series of fronts and the Department of Justice which has reportedly tried to shut those investigations down.

Yes, it's corrosive. It is the Chicago Way writ large.

And pretending it is something else blinds Americans to dangers yet to come, no matter who is elected president in November."

What plagues Clinton in the final days: The Chicago Way

Chicago Tribune Piece (Link found on the RealClearPolitics site)

Anyone know the first name of Braverman? I remember looking him up earlier, but con't find the information now.
Found it...Eric Braverman, former CEO of the Clinton Foundation...he's missing. Many rumors.

What are you saying here, Jackson? Is it something that you don't know to be true, but wouldn't be surprised if it was? Is that it?
Just about. I believe he's missing, but maybe he's trying to get away from an ex...have to know why...but it HAS happened to those persona non grata in the DNC under more nefarious conditions.

Anyone know the first name of Braverman? I remember looking him up earlier, but con't find the information now.
Found it...Eric Braverman, former CEO of the Clinton Foundation...he's missing. Many rumors.

What are you saying here, Jackson? Is it something that you don't know to be true, but wouldn't be surprised if it was? Is that it?
Just about. I believe he's missing, but maybe he's trying to get away from an ex...have to know why...but it HAS happened to those persona non grata in the DNC under more nefarious conditions.

You never learn. It's awesome.

You never learn. It's awesome.
So what was so uneducated that I wrote?

Assange is a pessimistic European descendant of serfs and cannot understand how Americans will fight back and retake their own country.

Trump is going to win this thing and it wont even be close.

Right now exit polling of early voters shows Trump taking 18% of the black vote which combined with lower black turnout that is about 8% lower than in 2012. This means that Hillary is getting a net 54% of the black vote (minus double for the black vote switch to GOP plus lower turnout). That means she is heading to an unmitigated disaster as Democrats need at least 90% of black 2012 turnout to stand a chance of winning the WH.

What is particularly going to be funny is how the Dimocrats just cant believe any of this. They just know Hillary is inevitable so many of them just dont bother.

roflmao

Last edited:

IF you had the kind of dirt that he has on the Clintons, wouldnt YOU disappear as well?

I'm not even done with the level of disgust the US Democratic billionaires (These are people like Zuckenberg, Gates, Jobs, Fisher (Gap), Hastings (Netflix), etc) are involved in. They even have RIGGED the price of gold. If Clinton wins, then people will be scared and the price of gold rises. The billionaires will step in and lower the price. If you have gold, then hang on for the ride. This gives the Democratic billionaires a chance to scoop up more gold at reduced prices before it goes up again. That's in the Wikileaks playbook.

What about Trump? Wikileaks thinks he's not involved. Why? Everybody hates him. He's a billionaire but not the sharpest knife in the POLITICAL drawer, and hasn't had time to figure it out. He's being scripted to not go off the teleprompter and give more ammo to the opposition.

th

If Hillary Clinton wins, then it will be time to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

IF you had the kind of dirt that he has on the Clintons, wouldnt YOU disappear as well?
YOu bet I would! But it hasn't come out that he actually had stuff on her. Hoping it does come out, TBH, though

Yeah but I thought that WikiLeaks said they got the info from a CIA or FBI person?
We'll just have to wait and see. Rumors were flying that he was seeking asylum. Chelsea Clinton hired him to look into the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. All rumors until we know for sure.

Also Doug Band is interesting. He and Chelsea did not have a good relationship. Chelsea said he was profiting at Teneo with the connection to the Clinton foundation.

Since you are afraid to show the available sources for this rumor, I will do it for you. Transparency and facts are not your thing, I get it.

Google search shows no reliable news outlet reporting on your regurgitated breakfast:

Where in the World is Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman ...
www.conservativedailynews.com › 2016 Election News
Oct 25, 2016 - Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman is missingand rumors are surfacing that he may be hiding from the Clinton death machine due to a recent WikiLeaked email. ... Snopes.com, a waaaaaay left-leaning “fact-checking” website, immediately called the Bravermanasylum story ...
Clinton Foundation CEO Goes Missing After Trump's Top Money Guru ...
www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2152.htm
5 days ago - Clinton Foundation CEO Goes Missing After Trump's Top Money Guru ... this morning that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman, who ...
Are There More Dead Bodies Surrounding Hillary? Where is Eric ...
joeforamerica.com/2016/11/dead-body-surrounding-hillary-eric-braverman/
3 days ago - Eric Braverman used to be the Chief Executive Officer of the Clinton Foundation. It looks like he's among the missing. Where oh where could he ...
Did Eric Braverman Seek Asylum with Russia? | Heavy.com
heavy.com/.../did-eric-braverman-seek-request-asylum-with-russia-who-is-sorcha-faal...
Oct 25, 2016 - Rumors are spreading like wildfire that Eric Braverman, former Clinton Foundation CEO, sought asylum with Russia. But is there any basis to ...
Has anyone heard of what happened to Eric Braverman? If he is ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/.../has_anyone_heard_of_what_happened_to_eri...
4 days ago - #SpiritCooking had almost 800k tweets and was at the top of trending on Twitter and just suddenly disappeared from trending completely.
CEO Eric Braverman Dead? Seeking Asylum In Russia After Exposing ...
www.morningnewsusa.com/ceo-eric-braverman-dead-after-exposing-real-hillary-clint...
Oct 26, 2016 - Reports came out stating that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was missing while speculations said that he was in hiding.
CEO Eric Braverman's Death Connected To Donald Trump's Financial ...
www.morningnewsusa.com/ceo-eric-bravermans-death-connected-donald-trumps-fin...
5 days ago - Earlier it was reported by Morning News USA, that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was missing, while many believed he was in ...

I read all of those. It was interesting and mildly compelling, but I was hoping for something to come out on Drudge and not be an innuendo.

Thank you, Waiting.

Drudge? Holy crap.
They have always been on target. They are right leaning, but the news they pit up is bonafide. Don't kill the messenger. Show me where they have been wrong.

10 Totally Fake Stories Bannered By Drudge This Year
Matt Drudge continues to capture the attention of the polical media “because of his brand recognition and, in 2012, because he has a direct line to the Romney campaign.”

But Drudge has used this position to continually mislead the public and the media. Tuesday night’s “bombshell” was just one of many recent examples. Here are 10 completely fake banner stories by Drudge in 2012:

1. Obama proposed to “repeat” auto bailout for every industry in America

0*ZV4n-231pXsja5JQ.jpg

Obama just didn’t say that. He said he wanted to bring back manufacturing jobs to every industry. You can read the transcript.

2. Obama “admits fabricating” his girlfriend in his memoir

0*PjQTYPRd8v2fcKo9.jpg

As the Atlantic reported: “Obama is clear at the start of the book that certain characters are composites, writing, ‘For the sake of compression, some of the characters that appear are composites of people I’ve known, and some events appear out of precise chronology.’”

3. New evidence that Obama was “born in Kenya”

0*cIsWEQV_QXpprNz7.jpg

It was actually just an error in a pamphlet produced by his literary agent’s assistant.

4. Obama is giving out free phones

0*17K9EmkRBJS7RKHf.jpg

The “Obama phone” is really a program started by Reagan and expanded by Bush that provides subsidized phone service to low-income Americans.

5. Condoleezza Rice at the top of Romney’s list for Vice President

0*l0nYNXHubYK2Z_PT.jpg

In response to the Drudge Report banner, which recieved wide-spread attention in the press, Rice said that “all of her previous statements denying interest in being Romney’s vice presidential pick ‘still stand.’” In a June interview with CBS, Rice said “there is no way I would do this… I don’t see myself in any way in elected office.”

6. Sherrif Joe Arpaio has uncovered evidence that Obama’s birth certificate is fake

0*F9rDmAmHLBrp9i50.jpg

The new evidence was just a collection of warmed over theories from internet conspiracy websites.

7. David Petreaus under consideration for Romney’s Vice President

0*WU-86iR6wGf6Ogv2.jpg

It’s unclear how President Obama would know the internal deliberations of the Romney campaign. Nevertheless, the White House “flatly denied” the report, stating “such an assertion has never been uttered by the president.” A Petraeus spokesman said “as he has stated clearly numerous times before, he will not seek elected office.”

8. Biden proposed a “global tax”

0*kRfzzdVkKQIiSD0V.jpg

As the Hill noted at the time, Biden was referring to a tax “under which the American government would impose a domestic tax on American companies that were shipping jobs — or profits — overseas to avoid paying taxes.” The Obama administration regularly discusses the proposal.

9. Obama had time to meet with a pirate but not Netanyahu

0*VV4g-7nOg2y67mUl.jpg

In September, Drudge suggested that Obama found time to meet with a pirate but not Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The photo was actually taken in May 2009 for the White House Correspondents Dinner.

10. Explosive new video of “race speech” will expose Obama

0*LOrkHn2tpSulthQt.jpg

The “new” video was a speech from 2007 that was widely reported at the time. The only new footage was of Obama criticizing the federal government’s response to Katrina.

In addition, Drudge regularly links to internet conspiracy websites, including those that promote the idea that 9/11 was an “inside job.”

https://thinkprogress.org/10-totall...d-by-drudge-this-year-572d72b59a59#.5ssqz0sex

YOu bet I would! But it hasn't come out that he actually had stuff on her. Hoping it does come out, TBH, though
If there is a RICO case against the Clintons involving their CF activity, dont you think that Braverman would be a key witness as he tried to clean things up and got sacked for it instead?

Forum List

Back