WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?

Hmmmm... That's a bit of a logic puzzle. So far Wikileaks has only released emails etc that have been valid as far as their provenance goes. Are you suggesting that some 'fake' emails have been sown amongst real emails on servers likely to be hacked? That would be clever but I haven't seen evidence of that so far.

Newsweek proves that WikiLeaks is leaking phony “Hillary Clinton emails” to try to hurt her

Newsweek proves that WikiLeaks is leaking phony "Hillary Clinton emails" to try to hurt her

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It's just HTML, idiot.

Edited:
See, here's the source code for just my post window. Any first year computer science student can pull this off.

</div>
<blockquote class="quoteContainer"><div class="quote">Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div><br />
I fully &quot;agree&#039; we should all trust an Australian who can&#039;t step out of his safe embassy because he&#039;s wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That&#039;s why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.</div><div class="quoteExpand">Click to expand...</div></blockquote>
</aside>
</div>Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It&#039;s just HTML, idiot.
<div class="messageTextEndMarker">&nbsp;</div>
</blockquote>
</article>
</div>
<div class="dark_postrating likesSummary secondaryContent">
<div class="dark_postrating_container">

<ul class="dark_postrating_outputlist">""""

Last edited:
Was the bomb the fact she took a million bucks from Qatar without reporting it? :dunno:

Anyone know the first name of Braverman? I remember looking him up earlier, but con't find the information now.
Found it...Eric Braverman, former CEO of the Clinton Foundation...he's missing. Many rumors.

Yeah but I thought that WikiLeaks said they got the info from a CIA or FBI person?
We'll just have to wait and see. Rumors were flying that he was seeking asylum. Chelsea Clinton hired him to look into the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. All rumors until we know for sure.

Also Doug Band is interesting. He and Chelsea did not have a good relationship. Chelsea said he was profiting at Teneo with the connection to the Clinton foundation.

I listened intently and didn't hear anything. That must have been the quietest atomic bomb ever. You could say it was an atomic BOMB.

emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It's just HTML, idiot.
have you heard about Anyone claiming these emails were altered? No! They just keep bantering, The Russians, The Russians. You are trying too hard.

Anyone know the first name of Braverman? I remember looking him up earlier, but con't find the information now.
Found it...Eric Braverman, former CEO of the Clinton Foundation...he's missing. Many rumors.

Yeah but I thought that WikiLeaks said they got the info from a CIA or FBI person?
We'll just have to wait and see. Rumors were flying that he was seeking asylum. Chelsea Clinton hired him to look into the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. All rumors until we know for sure.

Also Doug Band is interesting. He and Chelsea did not have a good relationship. Chelsea said he was profiting at Teneo with the connection to the Clinton foundation.
Carr: Don't hang around Doug Band this weekend

You are a liar, it's all you ever do. No one would care about emails if your story was correct. Why bother hacking or leaking emails if it's so easy to alter them? Why are emails considered legitimate forms of communication if you can simply change what you were sent.

Grow a brain maggot, you aren't very good at this.

i believe anonymous is the group that has released info today and have said there will be more later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hmmmm... That's a bit of a logic puzzle. So far Wikileaks has only released emails etc that have been valid as far as their provenance goes. Are you suggesting that some 'fake' emails have been sown amongst real emails on servers likely to be hacked? That would be clever but I haven't seen evidence of that so far.

Newsweek proves that WikiLeaks is leaking phony “Hillary Clinton emails” to try to hurt her

Newsweek proves that WikiLeaks is leaking phony "Hillary Clinton emails" to try to hurt her

Your own link says the Russians altered authentic Wikileaks documents. The headline is false and misleading. Whether the editor was just stupid, or being slanderous towards Wikileaks is up for debate.

Since you are afraid to show the available sources for this rumor, I will do it for you. Transparency and facts are not your thing, I get it.

Google search shows no reliable news outlet reporting on your regurgitated breakfast:

Where in the World is Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman ...
www.conservativedailynews.com › 2016 Election News
Oct 25, 2016 - Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman is missingand rumors are surfacing that he may be hiding from the Clinton death machine due to a recent WikiLeaked email. ... Snopes.com, a waaaaaay left-leaning “fact-checking” website, immediately called the Bravermanasylum story ...
Clinton Foundation CEO Goes Missing After Trump's Top Money Guru ...
www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2152.htm
5 days ago - Clinton Foundation CEO Goes Missing After Trump's Top Money Guru ... this morning that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman, who ...
Are There More Dead Bodies Surrounding Hillary? Where is Eric ...
joeforamerica.com/2016/11/dead-body-surrounding-hillary-eric-braverman/
3 days ago - Eric Braverman used to be the Chief Executive Officer of the Clinton Foundation. It looks like he's among the missing. Where oh where could he ...
Did Eric Braverman Seek Asylum with Russia? | Heavy.com
heavy.com/.../did-eric-braverman-seek-request-asylum-with-russia-who-is-sorcha-faal...
Oct 25, 2016 - Rumors are spreading like wildfire that Eric Braverman, former Clinton Foundation CEO, sought asylum with Russia. But is there any basis to ...
Has anyone heard of what happened to Eric Braverman? If he is ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/.../has_anyone_heard_of_what_happened_to_eri...
4 days ago - #SpiritCooking had almost 800k tweets and was at the top of trending on Twitter and just suddenly disappeared from trending completely.
CEO Eric Braverman Dead? Seeking Asylum In Russia After Exposing ...
www.morningnewsusa.com/ceo-eric-braverman-dead-after-exposing-real-hillary-clint...
Oct 26, 2016 - Reports came out stating that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was missing while speculations said that he was in hiding.
CEO Eric Braverman's Death Connected To Donald Trump's Financial ...
www.morningnewsusa.com/ceo-eric-bravermans-death-connected-donald-trumps-fin...
5 days ago - Earlier it was reported by Morning News USA, that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was missing, while many believed he was in ...

i believe anonymous is the group that has released info today and have said there will be more later tonight or tomorrow morning.
I can't wait that long!

why? they've already released some info. go look it up.
I did...did not find anything good.

did you catch this? Clinton Underground Child Sex Scandal PART 1 - Pastebin.com
Thank you! I find that interesting, but it's not the stuff I was expecting. Lolita Island is already known. It didn't make much of a difference.

I was hoping it was the leaker (not the Russians, lol) would come out and give his story and say he has found a safe space to be in, not telling where it is. Also hope they could link one of the recent deaths to the Clintons.

Forum List

Back