WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

A strong laxative may help your disposition......LOL

Or maybe the in the tank for Trump folks at FOX News might say something like....

People in the FBI have said that Hillary is about to be indicted....

No they didn't. They said indictments were coming, no that Hillary was one of them

WHY would Bret Baier apologize?
Fox News says its report of a possible Clinton indictment is wrong, but Trump keeps citing it

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

KellyAnne Conway got called out on this and she as much as said it didn't matter if it was true or not, because it did the job.
Who does she think she is? A Democrat?

You ever wondered why only Democrats were hacked by the Russians? They must REALLY love Comrade Trump!

You do realize that Trump has not been part of the government... in fact the republican party tried to stop him by any means. I am sure they are just as crooked, although... it's very difficult to defeat Hillary on that.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Tomorrow would be the time. I've little doubt Wikileaks has saved the best for last.

Find a little Hillary doll and get losts and lots of pins....that will surely help your cause.....LOL

S
emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Some democrats in congress are doing JUST that.....They've seen that Wikileaks has forged their stationary.

S

Some democrats in congress are doing JUST that.....They've seen that Wikileaks has forged their stationary.
Or a Dem did it to try to alleviate the fallout. Regardless, if any are damaging it can be demonstrated if they are forged.

Hmmmm... That's a bit of a logic puzzle. So far Wikileaks has only released emails etc that have been valid as far as their provenance goes. Are you suggesting that some 'fake' emails have been sown amongst real emails on servers likely to be hacked? That would be clever but I haven't seen evidence of that so far.

Forum List

Back