WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Hildebeast involved human trafficking and the black market for human organs. Give me a break.

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

Where is it, I want it now!!!

Just kidding, I haven't even sorted out through the existing stuff yet. There is so much baggage with her, that no one can know it all.

um, Nov 5 is almost over.

Um, it's still Nov 4th for almost half an hour.

:lol:

Um, November 5 is here today.

tic toc tic toc

What will the alledged rapist reveal?
You mean the guy who had consensual sex without a condom?

No, I am talking about the accused rapist who is hiding in the Ecuador embassy. If Comrade T is elected, maybe he and the other sexual predator can grab some more pu_sy.

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

I'd argue the 4chan poster has a better track record of accuracy than any of the major media outlets. So, no, it's not 100% verified, but if you believe anything ABC News, CNN, etc. tells you, then there's no reason you shouldn't believe this, too.

Or maybe the in the tank for Trump folks at FOX News might say something like....

People in the FBI have said that Hillary is about to be indicted....

Or maybe the in the tank for Trump folks at FOX News might say something like....

People in the FBI have said that Hillary is about to be indicted....

No they didn't. They said indictments were coming, no that Hillary was one of them

Anyone know the first name of Braverman? I remember looking him up earlier, but con't find the information now.

Forum List

Back