WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Wiki is starting to become more like the government - Late Friday / Weekend Data-Dumps?! :p

I lost my calendar......Can some right wingers tell me what's today's date??????............LOL

Wiki is starting to become more like the government - Late Friday / Weekend Data-Dumps?! :p

I lost my calendar......Can some right wingers tell me what's today's date??????............LOL

Today is the 5th... the leaks are incoming!... any minute now.

O'keefe also has a tape coming up I hear.

How you can vote for the demon is beyond anyone's comprehension at this point anyway.

Today is the 5th... the leaks are incoming!... any minute now.

O'keefe also has a tape coming up I hear.

Tic-Toc....Tic-Toc....Tic-Toc.......LOL

(BTW, what time is it in England???)

5th november - Twitter Search

f4fa6e150b63d38b3189378d182024b9.gif

Has anyone figured out how to pick out the forged and fake stuff in that wiki dump stuff?

it's not fair that wikileaks has to be the source of anyone's hopes and dreams. besides, get this done, don't got all day.

Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Or maybe the in the tank for Trump folks at FOX News might say something like....

People in the FBI have said that Hillary is about to be indicted....

No they didn't. They said indictments were coming, no that Hillary was one of them

WHY would Bret Baier apologize?
Fox News says its report of a possible Clinton indictment is wrong, but Trump keeps citing it

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

Easy, all that comes from wikileaks is real.

I fully "agree' we should all trust an Australian who can't step out of his safe embassy because he's wanted for rape.....I mean, those right wing social values be damned..LOL.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

Or maybe the in the tank for Trump folks at FOX News might say something like....

People in the FBI have said that Hillary is about to be indicted....

No they didn't. They said indictments were coming, no that Hillary was one of them

WHY would Bret Baier apologize?
Fox News says its report of a possible Clinton indictment is wrong, but Trump keeps citing it

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

KellyAnne Conway got called out on this and she as much as said it didn't matter if it was true or not, because it did the job.

You ever wondered why only Democrats were hacked by the Russians? They must REALLY love Comrade Trump!

Forum List

Back