WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

The Donald was right, Crooked Hillary and Obama did create ISIS or as the Kenyan says, ISIL.

Reading through this thread has lead me to the conclusion that a lot of lefties were triggered and are scared shitless of what may happen ONLY to Clinton. The panic is palpable and I don't understand it. Is all the Dems care about is how this is going to ruin her run? What about all the innocent kids that were violated?

Dem's don't you care about a long standing and well established pedo ring that involves human trafficking with some of our highest elected officials implicated in all of it? All you care about is HRC's run? The fuck is wrong with you?

Please identify the "long standing and well established pedo ring that involves human trafficking" and please do name the high elected officials implicated and said organization's management team?

It seems you know much more that I do on this subject, of course I've been retired since "05 but for years before that I ran my agencies domestic violence unit, and supervised deputies working with other law enforcement agencies operating in the rescue of juveniles forced into prostitution under funding by the DOJ, Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act.

What is you background on this serious issue?
Is your attention span longer than a few hours or did you not read the OP? Don't ask me these questions.

I did read the OP, and as everyone knows, and especially someone in your position understands, threads evolve. Statements are made, questioned and debated; give and take is the process of human interactions.

Maybe in a court of law absolute relevance is the first order of business, it is not nor should it be enforced on political forums, especially when comments can be easily ignored or manipulated by logical fallacies i.e. Staw Men, and ad hominem deflections.

Seems to me that everyone has already made up their mind on this one.

Why would Saturday morning news change anything?

Threatened her and her family if she TOLD anyone, dumbfuck. I know, it's hard to keep track of Trump's threats.
I don't remember that specific part. But lets be real, ok?

Agreed, let's be real. You might want to read this entire article, written by her attorney.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post
and Clinton has a black son. Hillary also sent 1.8B dollars to a foreign bank so she could run from the FBI.
makes sense, don't it? Idiot

No, it doesn't.
No he doesn't (ever). He should know that his signature (idiot) belongs at the end of his post and not on the same line.

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

This thread is exactly like an episode of Seinfeld, all about nothing.

The FBI has evidence that Hillary went to Orgy Island at least 6 times ??? :shock:

Wow!

If this is true she is done.

The Donald was right, Crooked Hillary and Obama did create ISIS or as the Kenyan says, ISIL.

"The governments that have funded ISIS or ISIL are also the people who gave money to the Clinton Foundation."

"Yes."

"That's extraordinary."

BUT DIMOCRATS WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY ANYWAY BECAUSE TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS 12 YEARS AGO!

roflmao

"The governments that have funded ISIS or ISIL are also the people who gave money to the Clinton Foundation."

"Yes."

"That's extraordinary."

BUT DIMOCRATS WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY ANYWAY BECAUSE TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS 12 YEARS AGO!

roflmao

The party if morals will vote for a sexual predator. HOW FAR THE GOP HAS FALLEN.

You are a liar of the highest order JimH52.

He admitted it on tape! Bet that made you proud, huh. Do you grab women' pus_y's too? Maybe you can start a Reality Show. WATCH THE PRESIDENT GRAB PUS_Y!

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.

Thank you! I totally agree! I am also sick of their lying twisted shit. I'll be glad when November 9 gets here.
me too...the end of those annoying obnoxious political ads.....they should be outlawed...

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.

Thank you! I totally agree! I am also sick of their lying twisted shit. I'll be glad when November 9 gets here.
me too...the end of those annoying obnoxious political ads.....they should be outlawed...

I sure agree with that. And I mean ALL of them.

Forum List

Back