Wikipedia has list of all the black academy award nominees. It's HUGE

No doubt, he would be funded by the right wing Koch brothers

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rightwingers seem WAY more obsessed with this than anyone. Two or three black people say they won't attend the awards (and aren't nominated anyways), and white people flip their shit. Show me the outrage coming from all these left wing sources.

Rightwingers seem WAY more obsessed with this than anyone. Two or three black people say they won't attend the awards (and aren't nominated anyways), and white people flip their shit. Show me the outrage coming from all these left wing sources.

The Oscars are changing their entire voting and membership policy. I'd say that's a big deal.

You're right that us whites are awful at oppression.

Just look at what police departments are doing nationwide....practically BEGGING to hire minorities!!! Begging minorities to please come accept this job of immense influence and power. Damn we just giving it away.

You're right that us whites are awful at oppression.

Just look at what police departments are doing nationwide....practically BEGGING to hire minorities!!! Begging minorities to please come accept this job of immense influence and power. Damn we just giving it away.

How would you know what police departments are doing? You've never belonged to one.

And who in this thread said whites were terrible at oppression? Me thinks SS and Bucs90 have guilt issues. We all know Bucs90 was fired from the force, even though he won't say why.

Aaronland....you're making no sense. What are you.....17 years old tops?

bucs90 seems to have a hard on for black offenders, and admits his stint on the force lasted only 7 years. Why was he fired?

Here is a list of whites nominated for awards which seemingly are only for blacks.

One American white man won a bet award, yeah, they are mostly if not entirely for blacks, hence the racist name.

But lets say that the nominating committee for the Oscars are racist. Isn't boycotting the Oscars exactly what the racists would want? This whole thing has nothing to do with racism it has to do with people wanted awards even if they don't deserve them.

• Justin Timberlake — nominated for a BET Award
  • Iggy Azalea — nominated for a BET Award (and she’s not even an American)
  • Sam Smith — won a BET Award (another non American)
  • America Ferrera — nominated for an NAACP Image Award (Latina)
  • Sophia Vergara — nominated for an NAACP Image Award (another Latina)
  • Dakota Fanning — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Sandra Bullock — nominated for an NAACP Image Award (doesn’t get any whiter than Sandra Bullock by the way)
  • Angelina Jolie — nominated for multiple NAACP Image Awards
  • Steven Spielberg — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • George Lucas — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Carlos Santana — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Bono — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Al Gore — nominated for an NAACP Image Award (he’s whiter than Sandra Bullock)
  • Emma Stone — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Bryce Dallas Howard — nominated for an NAACP Image Award
  • Eminem — won a BET Award & was nominated 9 other times for a BET Award

bucs90 Why were you no longer welcome on the police force? Don't say you quit because of political correctness again. We know better. Why were you fired?

Forum List

Back