Wild Bison Nearly Mauls Woman Who Tried to Pet it

These people must think moose are like like they saw in Rocky & Bullwinkle as a child.

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 10.44.51 PM.png

Real moose in the wild might be as dumb as Bullwinkle, but they damn sure aren't even close to being friendly.

Devolution is alive and kicking tonight ladies and gentlemen. :rolleyes:

One can get away with petting some wild creatures MOST of the time if one knows how to call them in but a bison would not be so wise a move. Some folks are not content with just one 4 legged wild creature to pet as the "Squirrel" illustrates with her world class beauties in the vid below!

And so goes the generation Z me-babies brought up on Facebook, Twitter and Bidenomics without the f@#*king sense to have a brain in their head. (I'm foregoing any cuss words out of respect for you).

"Hey! I have a good idea! Let's go pet a 2,000 pound semi-wild animal that has horns and big hooves!"

Said nobody ever.

Devolution is alive and kicking tonight ladies and gentlemen. :rolleyes:

Bah! A BIG female Buffalo (that i reinforced the chute especially for Buffalo) used to protect me from evil zebras.

Yeah, she hopped the whole fence one day. Aluminum corral stuff is a joke!
That girl did what she wanted. I'm glad part of that was protecting me from zebras, whose goal was always to get me in between them 2 bastards and crush me. That was their lifelong ambition. They failed because I had Ms. Buffalo and a camel and a Draft Horse on my side.

She was my protector, and thank her for that.

She hit one of those zebras one day, while I'm out there cutting dead stumps for the burn pile. Dead in the ribs, knocked wind out.

I wasn't paying attention and they were doing their usual schtick of trying to get me.

I had a Guardian Angel Buffalo though. :auiqs.jpg: She followed me, she did.

Last edited:
My mind still cannot comprehend how these fuktards can walk right up to a 1,000+ pound creature that is known for gouging people in the blink of an eye............

But they RUN screaming and jumping all over furniture when they see something like a mouse!!!!

Ludicrous, hypocritical moronic imbeciles. They make Biden look like Einstein!!!

"Hey! I have a good idea! Let's go pet a 2,000 pound semi-wild animal that has horns and big hooves!"

Apparently big city democrats don't understand that a 2,000 pound bison has the muscle to throw and move that ton of meat around at least as well or better than they can with their 150 pound bony bodies!

If you've never been to Yellowstone, the biggest hazard is those tourists who stop their cars in the middle of the road and get out to try to touch the elk, bison, etc.

Agreed. Like I talked about further up the thread, for some strange reason a bunch of people thought it would be a good idea to pull over and look at the moose that was standing in the water close to shore. Some idiot even got within 15 feet of the damn thing. And, the parked cars were on BOTH sides of the road, probably about 15 - 20 cars long for the lines of vehicles with one or two double parked. Was kind of a pain in the ass to get through the parked cars there.

People who haven't spent much time in the wild have zero idea as to how to behave, and they seem to think that a national park is just one big petting zoo.

Forum List

Back