Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

That guy should have been popped years ago.

Leave. Maintain a presence in the Gulf and the Mediterranean. Let the tribes fight it out, then destroy the winner if necessary. Same in Afghanistan.

What with Iran's increasing influence over Iraq, I predict they too will be under sanctions by the end of the year.

He would have been, but Barry tipped his Iranian allies off about an Israeli strike on his "dear, dear friend" Soleimani .
Barry, hilarious
Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you really think?
An uppity nixxer?
And where is he and where are you rube?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not
Why didn’t YOU have the balls to call him what you wanted too?

Irony.

The crazy angry left has the argument surrounded. If President Trump escalates the reaction to Iran's aggression he is condemned and if he withdraws Troops he is condemned. Desperate times in an election year call for desperate tactics.

1. That the Iranian Mullahs would not adhere to the treaty

you are a liar. Iran adhered to the Treaty even past the time after Trumo said he was the one to break it.

so if you lie about that you are must likely lying about everything.

why should we pay attention to you?

• VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran has remained within the main restrictions on its nuclear activities imposed by a 2015 deal with major powers, a confidential report by the U.N. atomic watchdog indicated on Thursday.
    In its second quarterly report since President Donald Trump announced in May that the United States would quit the accord and reimpose sanctions, the International Atomic Energy Agency said Iran had stayed within the caps on uranium enrichment levels, enriched uranium stocks and other items.
Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions: IAEA report
It wasn’t a treaty, Dummy.

It was and Executive Order.

Yup. The deal was between Obama and Iran, period. It ended with his presidency.
That’s idiotic. It was a deal with the US government, Iran and 4 other countries.

Its always been the Shia vs the Sunni all over the ME, so why have our kids in the middle of a "forever" SN squabble between the Saudis and Iran?

you are a liar. Iran adhered to the Treaty even past the time after Trumo said he was the one to break it.

• VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran has remained within the main restrictions on its nuclear activities imposed by a 2015 deal with major powers, a confidential report by the U.N. atomic watchdog indicated on Thursday.
    In its second quarterly report since President Donald Trump announced in May that the United States would quit the accord and reimpose sanctions, the International Atomic Energy Agency said Iran had stayed within the caps on uranium enrichment levels, enriched uranium stocks and other items.

That’s idiotic. It was a deal with the US government, Iran and 4 other countries.
It was an executive order, nothing more. It was 100% Obama, not the USA. And Iran never even signed it. That’s how much they clowned Barry Hussein on the world stage. Barry gave them all that money, and they didn’t even sign it. What a moron.

that’s a lie - the Deal was between Germany, France and the UK, Russia and China and Iran

The deal existed with Iran’s compliance through today. Iran just pulled out in breaking news today in retaliation for the assassination of Suleimani.

it did not end with Obama’s presidency.

why are you lying about this

that’s a lie - the Deal was between Germany, France and the UK, Russia and China and Iran

The deal existed with Iran’s compliance through today. Iran just pulled out in breaking news today in retaliation for the assassination of Suleimani.

It’s probably a riff on the whole “it wasn’t a treaty” criticism.

Problem is that Trump pulls out of treaties unilaterally too so it really makes no difference.

Iran restarted their nuke program long ago, so now where they still in compliance?

Its always been the Shia vs the Sunni all over the ME, so why have our kids in the middle of a "forever" SN squabble between the Saudis and Iran?

And why didn’t Bush43 know what you know when as TrumpO tells us he lied so he could invade Iraq.

Because we don't want the world's largest known oil deposits to fall under the control of some really bad religious fanatics. The Saudis are bad enough but there are some out there that are far worse.

However, in relative terms Trump seems to be our best bet to extract ourselves from fighting other people's wars for them. It just isn't as easy as we would like.

All the Presidents in my lifetime, Democrat and Republican, have been interventionists. Trump is at least speaking the right rhetoric while maintaining our security.

His policy now is "if you fuck with us we will fuck you back more".

Iran restarted their nuke program long ago, so now where they still in compliance?

Iran was not obligated to comply once idiot TrumpO pulled the US out and initiated sanctions. but Iran stayed in until TrumpO assassinated Suliemani,

that’s the point you must evade.

the IAEA completed an inspection in November 2019. They were still in compliance even under TrumpO’s heavy pressure to negotiate a better deal.

so where is Trumpo’s negotiating skills he bragged so much about?

IAEA Board Report: Verification and monitoring in the Islamic Republic of Iran in light of United Nations Security Council resolution 2231 (2015), 18 November 2019

And why didn’t Bush43 know what you know when as TrumpO tells us he lied so he could invade Iraq.

I like the ME better w/o Saddam or his fucked-up larvae in the mix.
I also like the ME better w/o Muammar al-Gaddafi still around too.
So to keep cleaning up, we missed in Syria, would have been nice to remove Assad.
Iran is the head of the snake, so stay tuned.

It was a deal with Obama. No treaty was ever presented to Congress, because it would have failed ratification. Other countries' interests in it are irrelevant.

If I could figure out what the hell is wrong with you people, I'd weaponize it.

Would that I could bottle the sheer ignorance you people as a rule now exhibit.

It was a deal with Obama. No treaty was ever presented to Congress, because it would have failed ratification. Other countries' interests in it are irrelevant.

Makes no difference if it was or wasn’t a treaty.

:auiqs.jpg:

Getting out of Iraq was a Trump campaign promise.
Having Iraq ask us to leave is a win win. we can pull our troops like Trump has wanted to do since day one. With them telling us they want us out, it gives us an out without losing face, Now we need Afghanistan to tell us to get out too.

:auiqs.jpg:

Great. So what difference would it have made?

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops

Will TrumpO surrender to Iraq if Iraq’s lawmakers tell him to get every last American soldier and contractor out of Iraq forever?

And this cannot be considered good;

View attachment 298443
I thought Barry Hussein announced he won in Iraq and got all our troops out.

What happened?
Let me get this straight.

George W Bush lies to invade Iraq & gets us stuck in a quagmire war. He takes out Sadam Hussein, Iran's number one enemy why dick Cheney's Halliburton worked in Iran's oilfields hekping Iran produce more oil and add to their treasury.

During the Obama administration, Iraq refuses to sign the agreement protecting our troop so Obama must pull out most combat troops.

After ISIS gets stronger, our troops are welcome back into Iraq & ISIS is forced to grow in Syria. Obama works with groups in Syria like the Kurds to out ISIS on the road to defeat while pushing for regime change in Syria.

Trump comes along. Iran influence in Iraq increases.

Trump bails out of Syria abandoning the Kurds to the Turks an Russia.

Trump kills a high ranking Iranian in Iraq pissing off Iraq who throws our troops out & files a complain against the US to the UN.

Iran has threatened retaliation while ending any following of the nuke agreement & starts enriching uranium.

US citizens everywhere are now at risk. Iran is back to making nukes, We lost 4600 soldiers to establish a friendly oil rich nation & Trump just pissed it away.

Forum List

Back