Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

That guy should have been popped years ago.

Leave. Maintain a presence in the Gulf and the Mediterranean. Let the tribes fight it out, then destroy the winner if necessary. Same in Afghanistan.

What with Iran's increasing influence over Iraq, I predict they too will be under sanctions by the end of the year.

He would have been, but Barry tipped his Iranian allies off about an Israeli strike on his "dear, dear friend" Soleimani .
Barry, hilarious
Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you really think?
An uppity nixxer?
And where is he and where are you rube?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Iran announced today that they are officially reneging on that idiot deal that was negotiated with Obama.

That means they have to give money back, doesn't it?

Oh wait, they aren't going to give the money back because that fucking moron Obama gave all the money to the Mullahs up front in cash.

My god what an idiot!

More traitor than idiot; Obama is an agent of Iran.

Iran announced today that they are officially reneging on that idiot deal that was negotiated with Obama.

Oh wait, they aren't going to give the money back because that fucking moron Obama gave all the money to the Mullahs up front in cash.

My god what an idiot!
So mr zero college colt.
You do know it was their money?
Knees news didn't tell you?
Nice foul mouth as usual

My god what an idiot!
Can you reply w/o a foul mouth??
I know it's a challenge

My god what an idiot!
Wonder why?
The trumpanzees can't figure.
Who overthrew whose gov again?
And we don't trust them?!!

Iraqi parliament votes to impeach Trump, just like the stupid Democrats

3DA330EE-E1EE-4E76-AADE-8FE91B9E626C_jpeg-1221814.JPG

Leave. Maintain a presence in the Gulf and the Mediterranean. Let the tribes fight it out, then destroy the winner if necessary. Same in Afghanistan.

What with Iran's increasing influence over Iraq, I predict they too will be under sanctions by the end of the year.

He would have been, but Barry tipped his Iranian allies off about an Israeli strike on his "dear, dear friend" Soleimani .
Barry, hilarious
An uppity nixxer?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Barry da Fairy is an agent of Iran. He promoted the interests and objectives of Iran from the day he assumed power. His being a queer isn't the issue, though may play into the psychosis of victimhood that led him to betray America.

Funny thing, Barry entered office a pauper and left with a hundred million. What is it you Hezbollah-democrats say about that "emoluments clause?" Oh, that only applies to Republicans....

Barry, hilarious
An uppity nixxer?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Barry da Fairy is an agent of Iran. He promoted the interests and objectives of Iran from the day he assumed power. His being a queer isn't the issue, though may play into the psychosis of victimhood that led him to betray America.

Funny thing, Barry entered office a pauper and left with a hundred million. What is it you Hezbollah-democrats say about that "emoluments clause?" Oh, that only applies to Republicans....
Still no ref??!!
I love the zero college rube replies
100 million? Another lie?

When that dumbshit Obama made the nefarious deal with Iran there were three major criticisms of it:

1. That the Iranian Mullahs would not adhere to the treaty

2. That the money that Obama gave the Mullahs would be used for terrorism

3. That the deal empowered and legitimized the Iranians to become a regional power.

What we are seeing now in Iraq now is exactly what we feared would happen with Obama kissing the ass of the Mullahs.

The Moon Bats that voted for Obama were absolute idiots to put that asshole in charge of foreign policy.
Lying fuck.

Iran was living up to the agreement.

Mostly unfreezing Iran funds that you don't know where it was spent.

George W Bush gave Iran the standing it has today.

My god what an idiot!
This is perfect. Trump has them right where he wants em.

Barry, hilarious
An uppity nixxer?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Sorry to confuse you with facts zero college trumpanzee
Obamas net worth is the same as codpiece George 40 each
Why didn't you post that?
Biased?

My god what an idiot!
This is perfect. Trump has them right where he wants em.
Idiot deal, from our PHD expert
Hilarious, from an old white fart sucking off his commie benefits.
Such a foreign policy expert!!!!

Would it make lefties feel better if Trump played Hussein's game and sent plane loads of U.S. cash to Iran to buy their good will?

We should send over 52 MOABs to commemorate the Iranians' taking 52 hostages when that Democrat dufus Jimmy Carter was President.

The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020

Barry, hilarious
An uppity nixxer?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Still no ref??!!

Reference to what, moron? By the way, Summa Cum Laude (baccalaureate) and Delta Mu Delta (baccalaureate and graduate).

My god what an idiot!

More than an idiot. A willing supporter.

Barry, hilarious
An uppity nixxer?
Do you have a ref ?
Of course not

Still no ref??!!

Reference to what, moron? By the way, Summa Cum Laude (baccalaureate) and Delta Mu Delta (baccalaureate and graduate).
Didn’t know they gave advanced degrees in trolling.

Forum List

Back