Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Well if the black folks will riot over a low life such as Rodney King, you can sure as bet that they are capable of rioting over an Obama loss. :eusa_eh:

It's really not fair to lump all black people in there though. It will be the low life black liberals that riot. The black conservatives (people like Allen West, Condi Rice, Herman Cain, etc.) will be at home acting like the civilized, intelligent human beings that they are.

The liberals (both black & white) will be acting like the filthy animals that they are - rioting and trying to confiscate wealth from those that worked hard and earned it.

Filthy racist scum like you are about to become extinct, thank god (well there is no god but you know what i mean)

What is the percentage of white people who voted in Obama and what is the percentage of black people who voted for McCain?

Who are the racists now?

It's really not fair to lump all black people in there though. It will be the low life black liberals that riot. The black conservatives (people like Allen West, Condi Rice, Herman Cain, etc.) will be at home acting like the civilized, intelligent human beings that they are.

The liberals (both black & white) will be acting like the filthy animals that they are - rioting and trying to confiscate wealth from those that worked hard and earned it.

Filthy racist scum like you are about to become extinct, thank god (well there is no god but you know what i mean)

What is the percentage of white people who voted in Obama and what is the percentage of black people who voted for McCain?

Who are the racists now?

Now this post is a perfect example of "when you have no idea what you are talking about or what point you are making, DONT post" :lol::lol:

oh god, so funny

Who are the racists now?

Now this post is a perfect example of "when you have no idea what you are talking about or what point you are making, DONT post" :lol::lol:

oh god, so funny

Did you not understand the question?

SuMar, do you understand what asking that question makes you?

do you?

Well? Since black folks like to call white folks racist for not voting for a black guy what does it make black folks for not voting for a white guy?

Don't be afraid to show your ignorance, you have many times already.

SuMar, do you understand what asking that question makes you?

do you?

Here, let me help you out a little bit since you seem to be stuck on the numbers.

Barack Obama, who will be the nation’s first African-American president, won the largest share of white support of any Democrat in a two-man race since 1976 amid a backdrop of economic anxiety unseen in at least a quarter-century, according to exit polls by The Associated Press and the major television networks.

Obama became the first Democrat to also win a majority since Jimmy Carter with the near-unanimous backing of blacks and the overwhelming support of youth as well as significant inroads with white men and strong support among Hispanics and educated voters.

McCain won a majority of every other age of white voters, which appeared to limit Obama’s reach into many traditionally Republican states.

McCain won only 57 percent of the votes of white men, who were again 36 percent of the electorate.

Obama’s victory also stretched into other key blocs won by Bush four years ago. Suburban voters, who were half of the electorate, split between Obama and McCain. Rural voters, who went for Bush by 19 points in 2004, leaned to McCain by 8 points. And married voters, who went to Bush by 15 points, leaned to McCain by 6 this year.

So, where is the black man vote for McCain? Wouldn't that make them racist since they wouldn't vote for a white guy?

Definite last stand panic by the far right shining thru in this thread.

Short bus no panic that I know of on the right. The panic I see is coming from your side. less than 85 days.

Wait...you think Obama's gonna lose in November? :lol::lol::lol:

Time for another bet.....how about 2 months self-ban to the loser? And you can set the parameters.

Blacks in the ghetto could riot or most likely do random attacks on white people they come across like what happened in the Rodney King verdict where black Marines killed 1-2 white Marines in NC.

They might attack Korean shop owners in south central LA, some white owned bars near the southside of Chicago, etc. Afterall, it's not their fault their clown lost and they are unemployed goons....it is white people's fault.

Any whites near big city ghetto areas the night of the election or 1-2 nights afterwards is stupid. I could see some dumb white TV newscrew get caught in the ghetto trying to interview the "locals."

Lemme guess: You wonder why Blacks vote Democrat 90+% of the time?

Actually 90+% of blacks do not vote Democrat. I think you mean that 90+% of the blacks that vote, vote democrat. I feel it will not just be the blacks that will riot because of Obama's loss. I also mentioned Unions and these indivduals that have been protesting wall street.

If your party wins this elections this time arround it will be because you cheated your asses off.

You will see millions in the streets protesting.

You will call it rioting no matter how civil the protests are.

There are probably many right now that are picking out that big screen TV to steal.

Being as you accuse the republicans of cheating on an election that has not happened yet perhaps you really just see the handwritting on the wall.

They are already cheating.

ID laws prevent no fraud and keep legal voters from voting

Please explain to me how making someone prove he is the one that is registered to vote is preventing someone from voting.

big rep opens his mouth and pukes out another lie

https://www.google.com/search?q=mus...g&biw=1165&bih=869&sei=c8wqUMDXFIbm8QTxj4HYBg

Conz, you're too stupid for words, so the link will take you to some pictures...

guy guy guy

when you guys try and prevent americans from voting, there will be a problem

dumbshit...dont you know that

stupid bigots, even with election fraud you losers cant win :lol:

Too funny...you an AlGore affirmative action boy?

guy guy guy

You're not sucking off goats anymore? :mad:

when you guys try and prevent americans from voting, there will be a problem

You mean, if people stop illegals, the dead, and fictitious voters, you'll throw a temper tantrum, and probably riot.

dumbshit...dont you know that

stupid bigots, even with election fraud you losers cant win :lol:

You are a stupid bigot, but we'll block your election fraud all the same.

Who are the racists now?

Okie Doke, I've seen enough of this bullshit.

Let's get something straight here:

89% of black voters voted for John Kerry in 2004, 11% voted for Bush.

Now, besides the fact that they ALL voted for a white guy, which by your own logic invalidates your argument, let's take this a step further.

Since 98% of black folks voted for Obama in 2008, that means that there was about 9% of the black population that changed their vote due to a black candidate.

Now, on a guess, I'd say that there's a larger portion of the white population than 9% that would not vote for a black candidate because he's black, but that's just my opinion.

However, the whole implication of "Black people are all racist because they voted for a black guy" is utter bullshit.

Who are the racists now?

Now, besides the fact that they ALL voted for a white guy, which by your own logic invalidates your argument, let's take this a step further.

Since 98% of black folks voted for Obama in 2008, that means that there was about 9% of the black population that changed their vote due to a black candidate.

Now, on a guess, I'd say that there's a larger portion of the white population than 9% that would not vote for a black candidate because he's black, but that's just my opinion.

However, the whole implication of "Black people are all racist because they voted for a black guy" is utter bullshit.

As is the bullshit meme from the twisted left that because we didn't for Bammy we are racist, you lefty wingnuts can't have it both ways.

Who are the racists now?

But for many of them...that's all they've got....oh, besides the "black people will riot if Obama loses".

As is the bullshit meme from the twisted left that because we didn't for Bammy we are racist, you lefty wingnuts can't have it both ways.

Who the hell said people were racist just because they didn't vote for Obama?

No, people are racist because they compare Obama to a monkey.

People are racist because they assume that he must be born in Kenya and a Muslim because he's black.

Last edited:
Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Personally, I am worried about Mormons rioting if Mitt loses......Mormons are nothing but animals and have no control over themselves

Forum List

Back