Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

I think the country as a whole will be very happy and should be. There should be wide spread celebration but riot I don't think so.

I think just asking that question leads me to believe that you think poorly of some segments of our society.

So to answer your question, no, but that will not stop the left from race baiting. When are black people going to wake up to the sham that it the DNC?

As is the bullshit meme from the twisted left that because we didn't for Bammy we are racist, you lefty wingnuts can't have it both ways.

Who the hell said people were racist just because they didn't vote for Obama?

No, people are racist because they compare Obama to a monkey.

People are racist because they assume that he must be born in Kenya and a Muslim because he's black.

I would only assume he was born in Kenya because his bio said he was, for 17 years.

As is the bullshit meme from the twisted left that because we didn't for Bammy we are racist, you lefty wingnuts can't have it both ways.

People are racist because they assume that he must be born in Kenya and a Muslim because he's black.

that's not racist, it's an insult to monkeys

You need to pay better attention, half the lefty wingnuts on this board attempt to make that point.

Mormons scare me.......I always lock my doors when I drive through Mormon neighborhoods

If there are no riots CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS will have blank screens instead of newscasts because all their pre-packaged stuff is based on flashbacks to Los Angeles.

Your statement is exactly right. Most riots are caused for the most part because of the incorrect reporting by the media. They want rioting with lots of deaths and destruction. A perfect example of this was the Rodney King "beating". The partial video that was shown by the networks was considerably different than the full video. The officers were aquitted in the first trial because of the full video. I saw the full video and I wish the media had shown it. Perhaps the deaths and destruction would not have happened.

You need to pay better attention, half the lefty wingnuts on this board attempt to make that point.

That many? Then you will have no trouble finding some links to that kind of thing, will you?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Personally, I am worried about Mormons rioting if Mitt loses......Mormons are nothing but animals and have no control over themselves

They were certainly out of control on the street corners in 2008 here....it was scary at times.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Personally, I am worried about Mormons rioting if Mitt loses......Mormons are nothing but animals and have no control over themselves

They were certainly out of control on the street corners in 2008 here....it was scary at times.

John Smith moved out of my state in 1817 and it's been much safer and more calm ever since!

John Smith moved out of my state in 1817 and it's been much safer and more calm ever since!

He was digging in that Hill Cumora just about 10 miles from my parents and it was very disturbing.

That many? Then you will have no trouble finding some links to that kind of thing, will you?

I'd like to see him find one post where somebody said that

They need to send Mormons back where they came from.....New York

They need to send Mormons back where they came from.....New York

New York doesn't really want them....they run out of hot chocolate every July when they come back for that silly Hill Cumora Pageant.

Many of the frustrated Blacks

(wow)

(just wow)

Oh, and also.

Regarding unions

The union movement is dead. It has shrunken to a size of irrelevance. This is why Clinton was able to pass NAFTA.

Turn off Talk Radio. You've been lied to.

Gabby Gifford - the congresswoman who was shot - had her window broken by a rightwing voter who was told to take his country back. There is a riot brewing on the Right - and it smacks of the dying Weimar Republic. The riot will be fueled by the a kind of messianic uber-nationalism. It will be undertaken by people who want their country back. God help us.

The OP probably thinks his country has been stolen by baby killers, illegals and gays. The OP has been manipulated by his party bosses, who whisper to him through talk radio.

God help us. These people are stupid and violent. And they are driven by religious conviction - which means you cannot alter their blood-lust with reason.

Last edited:

That's what always happens with these people when they lose. Hell, that's what happens with these people when they win (ever see how they react after a championship - it's fucking liberals in the streets burning cars and turning over police vehicles).

OMG! You said "these people"!

if these suppression efforts were done in any country we had diplomatic relations with we would likely be called in to help stop the stealing of the elections

you guys want a war cuz you are pissed that Blacks are no longer slaves

wow, you went right past stupid and at top speed jumped right into crazy

LiberalsHATEUSA is not crazy - he's on the wrong side of the facts and he knows it. So he tries to say the most inflammatory things to get you as angry and miserable as he is, and thus off of the facts that are kicking his ass. I put him on ignore a long time ago and it's the best thing I ever did. He has ZERO to offer, just says the most outrageous/abusrd stuff in an attempt to get to you. Just put him on ignore and move on. There are plenty of other dumb liberals to debate that aren't trying to be inflammatory 24x7.

Already done, but it's good advice.

Forum List

Back