Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

What is the percentage of white people who voted in Obama and what is the percentage of black people who voted for McCain?

Who are the racists now?

Okie Doke, I've seen enough of this bullshit.

Let's get something straight here:

89% of black voters voted for John Kerry in 2004, 11% voted for Bush.

Now, besides the fact that they ALL voted for a white guy, which by your own logic invalidates your argument, let's take this a step further.

Since 98% of black folks voted for Obama in 2008, that means that there was about 9% of the black population that changed their vote due to a black candidate.

Now, on a guess, I'd say that there's a larger portion of the white population than 9% that would not vote for a black candidate because he's black, but that's just my opinion.

However, the whole implication of "Black people are all racist because they voted for a black guy" is utter bullshit.

If you were following along in the first place, then you would understand yhe point I was making to another poster. One whom seems to imply that the whites who don't vote for Obama are racist. So I thought a little turnabout play was in order.

It's really not fair to lump all black people in there though. It will be the low life black liberals that riot. The black conservatives (people like Allen West, Condi Rice, Herman Cain, etc.) will be at home acting like the civilized, intelligent human beings that they are.

The liberals (both black & white) will be acting like the filthy animals that they are - rioting and trying to confiscate wealth from those that worked hard and earned it.

Filthy racist scum like you are about to become extinct, thank god (well there is no god but you know what i mean)

What is the percentage of white people who voted in Obama and what is the percentage of black people who voted for McCain?

Who are the racists now?

I do believe he's resorted to yet another liberal tactic, shouting over those who disagree, and he's doing it in writing. Wow!

guy guy guy

You're not sucking off goats anymore? :mad:

when you guys try and prevent americans from voting, there will be a problem

You mean, if people stop illegals, the dead, and fictitious voters, you'll throw a temper tantrum, and probably riot.

dumbshit...dont you know that

stupid bigots, even with election fraud you losers cant win :lol:

You are a stupid bigot, but we'll block your election fraud all the same.

Whoa there! I have goats and know for a fact that they are pretty picky about letting libs suck them off...:badgrin:

As is the bullshit meme from the twisted left that because we didn't for Bammy we are racist, you lefty wingnuts can't have it both ways.

Who the hell said people were racist just because they didn't vote for Obama?

No, people are racist because they compare Obama to a monkey.

People are racist because they assume that he must be born in Kenya and a Muslim because he's black.

Actually, he's claimed to both have been born in Kenya and to be Muslim at various times, including his own written biographies.

Mormons have been looking to run this country for a 100 years. This is the chance they have been looking for.

Look for massive Mormon rioting and looting if Romney loses

Mormons have been looking to run this country for a 100 years. This is the chance they have been looking for.

Them Mormon's and Jew's, you can't trust'em. Democratic talking point #1438.

Very good comrade.

Them Mormon's and Jew's, you can't trust'em. Democratic talking point #1438.

Very good comrade.

The upcoming Mormon riots will be the worst insurrection we have seen since Y2K

We need to prepare

guy guy guy

You're not sucking off goats anymore? :mad:

You mean, if people stop illegals, the dead, and fictitious voters, you'll throw a temper tantrum, and probably riot.

dumbshit...dont you know that

stupid bigots, even with election fraud you losers cant win :lol:

You are a stupid bigot, but we'll block your election fraud all the same.

Whoa there! I have goats and know for a fact that they are pretty picky about letting libs suck them off...:badgrin:

Only Conservatives will do, eh?

With threads like these you don't have to worry about black people flocking to the Republican party any time soon.

Not all black people are like you, racist pigs and all.

You mean people who believe, for instance, that South Africa was more civilized when it kept the vast majority of its population segregated, impoverished and with no legal rights because of the color of their skin?

I mean, people who think like that couldn't be racist - could they?

New York doesn't really want them....

You are fucking stupid, that's for sure. Palmyra lives on the revenue the Mormons coming there provided.

they run out of hot chocolate every July when they come back for that silly Hill Cumora Pageant.

Mormons don't drink Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Tea, or Cola - they oppose caffeine, shit fer brains.

Oh, if you had ever been to Palmyra, you'd know NO ONE is drinking hot chocolate in July. Shitty place, that New York, cold in the winter, hotter than fuck in the summer.

You mean people who believe, for instance, that South Africa was more civilized when it kept the vast majority of its population segregated, impoverished and with no legal rights because of the color of their skin?

You mean, those who think that rape, child rape, and murder are uncivilized?

You know, I realize that you are racist scum, that you base everything on the color of other's skin, but let it sink in, shit fer brains, virtually ALL of the victims of the savagery you support are black.

Compared to you, Bull Conner (democrat) was tolerant, bigot boi.

You mean, those who think that rape, child rape, and murder are uncivilized?

You know, I realize that you are racist scum, that you base everything on the color of other's skin, but let it sink in, shit fer brains, virtually ALL of the victims of the savagery you support are black.

Compared to you, Bull Conner (democrat) was tolerant, bigot boi.

Please, continue down this enlightened path. Run for office in on the concept: Apartheid was Civilized! Hell, it might get you elected in your town. Who knows.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Very very likely.

Forum List

Back