Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

With the number of people believing others owe them a living squarely in the Obama camp of supporters, I can very well see the danger of rioting, murder, looting, and random acts of violence increasing with a Democratic loss this November.

Actually, the real threat is the pent up rage of the Mormons

osmond_family.jpg

Simmer down now.. you're bigotry is showing... again.

Oh, and yes, they look quite angry.

No, you said "that's not what changed". I asked what, then, changed?

What changed was that the ANC took control of the government and turned the nation into a kleptocracy.

You know this, but avod it.

Now, everyone knows what changed: Apartheid ended. But you're too cowardly to admit what you really meant.

Good day, kid.

Apartheid ended in 1991, moron. The ANC assumed full control in 1997. The nation began a steady descent in 97 - so no, you racist fool, it wasn't Apartheid.

What changed was that the ANC took control of the government

Tell me kid, how was that ever possible?

Hint: The end of Apartheid. Your attempt to lie and spin is noted.

Apartheid ended in 1991, moron. The ANC assumed full control in 1997. The nation began a steady descent in 97.

Yes, of course - back when Apartheid was law they were civilized.

Tell me, can you wash all of your outfits in hot water?

When are black people going to wake up to the sham that it the DNC?

With threads like these you don't have to worry about black people flocking to the Republican party any time soon.

Why? Because I point out the truth? Can you imagine a Jew belonging to the Nazi party?

I will admit that the DNC propaganda push was really very effective would make any propaganda minister envious.

wait what?!?! You know folks can view the rest of your posts, right? Let's roll the tape here, Uncensored. Here's what you wrote in post #237:

What is it you don't grasp about that, bigot boi?

Again stupid, nothing in there spoke of Apartheid.

Oh, I see. You're attempting to deny that "what changed" was the end of Apartheid.

Keep rolling with that claim!:lol:

It is a FACT that SA was civilized and the most technologically advanced sub-Saharan country - now it isn't. What changed?

Nothing changed. SA is still the most prosperous and advanced nation in sub-Sarahan Africa.

And you didn't say it was more civilized - you said it was civilized, period.

Golly man...did you see those Civilzed Sotuh African Police kill all of those Miners on TV today?

What changed was that the ANC took control of the government

Tell me kid, how was that ever possible?

Hint: The end of Apartheid. Your attempt to lie and spin is noted.

Apartheid ended in 1991, moron. The ANC assumed full control in 1997. The nation began a steady descent in 97.

Yes, of course - back when Apartheid was law they were civilized.

Tell me, can you wash all of your outfits in hot water?

The ANC....you a Communist too?

I have recently over the last two weeks heard Bill Maher and Chris Matthews say that the only way Obama will loose this election is if they cheat. Don't they realize that there are many people that do put faith in these huge number of polls that is being plastered all over the TV. Is this like yelling "fire" in a theater? If Obama loses and there is rioting, like I suspect there will be, will they recieve the credit that they incited the riots?

I doubt it, but it will result in a ton of liberals threatening to move out of the country, yet they will stay because they are all talk and no action.

I would be the happinest person on this earth if liberals left.. OMG!!! Can you imagine? Hell, we could pay down the debt in no time without all of the freakin free-loaders in the system..

I honestly don't know if there will be riots.. I hope not. I can't imagine ANYONE who claims to be an American, rioting over losing the Presidential election. It's wrong, it's unamerican and certainly not civilized behavior. You accept defeat as gracefully as possible and move one.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I wouldn't worry about that...:lol:

I don't think we have anything to worry about. I don't think Obama will lose. The last president to lose his 2nd term was Bush Sr and I don't think he counted because IMO he was president when Reagan was suppose to be president.

Since 08-13-2012, the question has clearly become irrelevant.

Perhaps you can keep this thread in mind after the election as it may not be as irrelevant as you hope for.

Obama Approval, Vote Support Both Reach 50% or Better
Presidential race has fluctuated in September, but currently favorable to Obama
by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama's job approval rating has been 50% or higher in each of the last four Gallup Daily tracking figures, including a 51% rating in the latest three-day rolling average, from Sept. 23-25. This nearly matches the level of approval for Obama that Gallup found at the end of the Democratic National Convention earlier this month. His approval then dipped into the 40s by mid-month before rebounding to 51% late last week.

Obama Approval, Vote Support Both Reach 50% or Better

Forum List

Back