Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

And it starts already...

Obama didn't REALLY beat our best candidate....he had to cheat (even if we have no proof)

I think Obama will lose, but there will be fraud, you've worked for the last two years to set up massive fraud.

There will be overwhelming fraud in California, with the new "no illegal denied the vote" law - but it will have no impact on Obama, California is dim no matter what. The Florida fraud is a greater concern, but it will still go to Romney. We've already seen that the fraud in Wisconsin isn't enough to push the dims to victory.

What a dimwitted comment.

Facts are "dimwitted?"

You teatards have no concept of large numbers--how massive a conspiracy would be to swing a general election. The logistics, the coordination of people, moving them from one polling place to the next...

Conspiracy? Nope, just corruption by your sleazy party.

We need to start dissecting Fox viewers when they die, to prove how soft your brains get.

Maybe you can suggest that to the death panels, fucktard?

And it starts already...

Obama didn't REALLY beat our best candidate....he had to cheat (even if we have no proof)

I think Obama will lose, but there will be fraud, you've worked for the last two years to set up massive fraud.

There will be overwhelming fraud in California, with the new "no illegal denied the vote" law - but it will have no impact on Obama, California is dim no matter what. The Florida fraud is a greater concern, but it will still go to Romney. We've already seen that the fraud in Wisconsin isn't enough to push the dims to victory.

What about the Florida fraud of Voter ID?
What about the abolishment of ACORN to block poor and minority voting?

It is the Republicans committing fraud against our American system

Sarcasm, Dr. T. The only two who will melt down badly will be Uncensored and Thanatos.

I know. Anyone who thinks the good people of Utah will riot is crazy. Just pointing out the logic. They think because there were riots in LA, there MIGHT be riots if Obama loses and don't even bother to understand the context or history. By that logic, since the US Army had to occupy Salt Lake City once upon a time, a Romney loss would surely lead to martial law.

Sarcasm, Dr. T. The only two who will melt down badly will be Uncensored and Thanatos.

You democrats have been working to ensure massive fraud, fighting voter ID, having the most corrupt AG in history block the purging of dead people from Florida voting roles, installing internet registration, etc.

I expect the fraud to be overwhelming this election. There may be enough fraud to put Obama back in office.

Republicans always think a Democrat has to cheat to win. Then they run candidates like Romney.

What a dimwitted comment.

Facts are "dimwitted?"

You have none, idiot.

Conspiracy? Nope, just corruption by your sleazy party.

You missed the point. You are too stupid to realize that it is impossible (especially in the age of phone cameras) to swing a national election.

Your mind is too small to conceive of the numbers required.

Maybe you can suggest that to the death panels, fucktard?

You whip out a Sarah Palin talking point? The talking point that won her the liar of the year award from fact-cherckers.

You're screaming to everyone on this forum, "I am a joke, don't take me seriously!!!!"

You have none, idiot.

Is that what the ThinkProgress talking points tell you?

You missed the point. You are too stupid to realize that it is impossible (especially in the age of phone cameras) to swing a national election.

Your mind is too small to conceive of the numbers required.

You are mentally retarded, so even simple concepts are a mystery to you.

How does election fraud work?

The most common type is "proxy votes." A registration of a dead or fictitious person is made. With the dead, it is a simple matter of finding deceased voters and having others impersonate the voter at the polls.

Fictitious registration is more complex. ACORN is well known for this type of fraud. In San Francisco, several ACORN workers were arrested and convicted of "flooding" the registrar. The fraud works by creating thousand and thousands of fake entries, with obvious names such as "Mickey Mouse" to tie up the SoC verification process. Simultaneous registrations of not so obvious names are run through with the assurance that the verification will not be made due to the SoC being inundated with obviously fraudulent registrations. ACORN is well known for this. After the fraud in registration, proxy voting is used.

You whip out a Sarah Palin talking point? The talking point that won her the liar of the year award from fact-cherckers.

DailyKOS fact-checkers?

{Death panels also are back. At an appearance in Florida over the weekend, Mr. Ryan criticized the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) established under Obamacare to “contain” Medicare costs. The law “puts a board of 15 unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats in charge of Medicare who are required to cut Medicare in ways that will lead to denied care for current seniors,” he said. “We will make sure that this board of bureaucrats will not mess with my mom’s health care or your mom’s health care.”}

EDITORIAL: The return of the death panels - Washington Times

The liars here, as always, are you fascist democrats.

You're screaming to everyone on this forum, "I am a joke, don't take me seriously!!!!"

Irony just doesn't get any better than that, sparky.

I know. Anyone who thinks the good people of Utah will riot is crazy. Just pointing out the logic. They think because there were riots in LA, there MIGHT be riots if Obama loses and don't even bother to understand the context or history. By that logic, since the US Army had to occupy Salt Lake City once upon a time, a Romney loss would surely lead to martial law.

Mormons are fucking crazy

A loss by Romney will set them loose as they burn Salt Lake City and the Mormon Tabernacle

And it starts already...

ACORN has been charged with fraud in at least 14 states, do you think they should be allowed to continue it?

ACORN has been charged with fraud in at least 14 states, do you think they should be allowed to continue it?

Republican prosecutors are like that

Bush even sent his whole Justice Department against ACORN

They ended up fabricating a fake pimp story to get them. Anything to keep poor people from voting

They ended up fabricating a fake pimp story to get them. Anything to keep poor people from voting

I can't believe you're on here BRAGGING about your ignorance, but I've never understood the psychosis of the liberal, anyway.

Google 'ACORN fraud' and read the WSJ article. I'm sure you will find them 'credible', right?

I can't believe you're on here BRAGGING about your ignorance, but I've never understood the psychosis of the liberal, anyway.

Google 'ACORN fraud' and read the WSJ article. I'm sure you will find them 'credible', right?

I even remember the WSJ before Murdock bought it.......used to be respectable

Republicans feared ACORN and used every tool they had to bring it down. Bush fired his justice department because they wouldn't prosecute ACORN

http://www.washingtonspectator.org/...rn-banana-republican-alert-gonzo-justice.html

Gonzo Justice—It might have been Rove's obsession with voter fraud that ended the career of Bush Attorney General Alberto Gonzales (now a visiting professor at Texas Tech University, after no law firm would come near him). At least two of the nine U.S. attorneys fired in the scandal that forced Gonzales to resign lost their jobs because they failed to deliver Acorn prosecutions demanded by political hacks at the White House and Justice Department.

U.S. Attorney David Iglesias (a Republican appointee) in New Mexico looked at 100 voting fraud complaints, according to the*Times. He could only find one "real shot" at prosecution. After the FBI interviewed his best prospect, Iglesias concluded there was no criminal intent. The state Republican Party chair and Republican Senator Pete Domenici complained to the Bush Administration and Iglesias was fired. The woman Iglesias elected not to prosecute was an Acorn employee who falsified applications to bump up her quota for a job that paid less than $10 an hour.

David Graves, the (Republican) U.S. Attorney in Kansas City, Missouri, was also asked to resign after he failed to file criminal charges against four Acorn employees, against whom he could find no justification to prosecute. Graves was replaced by Brad Schlozman, who simultaneously served as the interim U.S. attorney in Kansas City and a deputy attorney general at the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Division of the Justice Department.

Last edited:
More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light - WSJ.com

On Monday, Nevada officials charged Acorn, its regional director and its Las Vegas field director with submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration forms last year. Larry Lomax, the registrar of voters in Las Vegas, says he believes 48% of Acorn's forms "are clearly fraudulent." On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election.

Acorn spokesman Scott Levenson calls the Nevada criminal complaint "political grandstanding" and says that any problems were the actions of an unnamed "bad employee." But Catherine Cortez Masto, Nevada's Democratic Attorney General, told the Las Vegas Sun that Acorn itself is named in the criminal complaint. She says that Acorn's training manuals "clearly detail, condone and . . . require illegal acts," such as requiring its workers to meet strict voter-registration targets to keep their jobs.

Other Democrats on the ground have complaints. Fred Voight, deputy election commissioner in Philadelphia, protested after Acorn (according to the registrar of voters and his own investigation) submitted at least 1,500 fraudulent registrations last fall. "This has been going on for a number of years," he told CNN in October. St. Louis Democrat Matthew Potter, the city's deputy elections director, had similar complaints.

Elsewhere, Washington state prosecutors fined Acorn $25,000 after several employees were convicted of voter registration fraud in 2007. The group signed a consent decree with King County (Seattle), requiring it to beef up its oversight or face criminal prosecution. In the 2008 election, Acorn's practices led to investigations, some ongoing, in 14 other states.

It seems even Democrats realize that ACORN is rife with fraud...

So was the voter registration company that the GOP national party was forced to drop after repeated problems: the group would register folks, then throw the Dem registrations.

Both sides have problems.

As history, the 60's-70's "peace movement and the OWS movement have shown us, the negroes and the leftists in this nation need little justification to riot.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Yes, and millions of white conservatives will disappear. This is the end times.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back