Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Very very likely.

Hell, just watch how they are behaving right here, right now. It's gonna be all about racism, their's. Just wait and see...

Please, continue down this enlightened path. Run for office in on the concept: Apartheid was Civilized! Hell, it might get you elected in your town. Who knows.

What amazes me is that you actually think you're clever..

I don't think I'm clever. I just know that anyone who considers Apartheid civilized is a racist piece of shit.

Ya know, you COULD rethink and retract that statement.

I don't think I'm clever. I just know that anyone who considers Apartheid civilized is a racist piece of shit.

No one said Apartheid was civilized, you drooling baboon. What I pointed out is that their society has become less civilized since Apartheid ended.

Ya know, you COULD rethink and retract that statement.

Why would I do that?

YOU seem to think rape, child rape, and out of control AIDS is the pinnacle of civilization, but I just don't agree.

Actually, he's claimed to both have been born in Kenya and to be Muslim at various times, including his own written biographies.

That is simply false.

A flier that was put out by a publishing house, once, as an advertisement, is certainly not the same thing as "claiming to have been born in Kenya in his written biographies". Not even close.

And he has never claimed to be a Muslim. Not once.

You can check Snopes, Factcheck, Urban Legends, or any other truth verification site you'd like, you'll find they all say the same thing.

Actually, he's claimed to both have been born in Kenya and to be Muslim at various times, including his own written biographies.

That is simply false.

A flier that was put out by a publishing house, once, as an advertisement, is certainly not the same thing as "claiming to have been born in Kenya in his written biographies". Not even close.

You can check Snopes, Factcheck, Urban Legends, or any other truth verification site you'd like, you'll find they all say the same thing.

You are talking to this person as if the truth means anything, it really doesnt.

All of my usual aggressive wording aside, today's tea partier simply cant care about the truth, they dont know what the truth is about anything, they are fearful, cowering old fat white men, some women too, and they are clueless about everything.

No one said Apartheid was civilized, you drooling baboon. What I pointed out is that their society has become less civilized since Apartheid ended.

wait what?!?! You know folks can view the rest of your posts, right? Let's roll the tape here, Uncensored. Here's what you wrote in post #237:
you said:
South Africa was a civilized and modern country. Prosperous and technologically advanced.

Now it isn't.

What Changed?

So when you said "no one said Apartheid was civilized" what you really meant was "SA was civilized when Apartheid ruled".

Lol..OK. Any other comments you'd like to deny?

That is simply false.

His mother and father put down his faith as "Muslim" when he was enrolled in the Madrassa in Indonesia.

BTW, Snopes has no credibility. It's too bad, but they are just a partisan hack site, rather than a legitimate "Urban Legends" debunking site.

You are talking to this person as if the truth means anything, it really doesnt.

All of my usual aggressive wording aside, today's tea partier simply cant care about the truth, they dont know what the truth is about anything, they are fearful, cowering old fat white men, some women too, and they are clueless about everything.

I have been trying very hard not to engage in character attacks lately, so I will make no comment on this.

However, I will point out that the facts do in fact point to the post in question specifically being a lie.

wait what?!?! You know folks can view the rest of your posts, right? Let's roll the tape here, Uncensored. Here's what you wrote in post #237:
you said:
South Africa was a civilized and modern country. Prosperous and technologically advanced.

Now it isn't.

What Changed?

What is it you don't grasp about that, bigot boi?

So when you said "no one said Apartheid was civilized" what you really meant was "SA was civilized when Apartheid ruled".

Again stupid, nothing in there spoke of Apartheid. It is a FACT that SA was civilized and the most technologically advanced sub-Saharan country - now it isn't. What changed?

Lol..OK. Any other comments you'd like to deny?

Your stupidity doesn't lead me to deny anything.

His mother and father put down his faith as "Muslim" when he was enrolled in the Madrassa in Indonesia.

BTW, Snopes has no credibility. It's too bad, but they are just a partisan hack site, rather than a legitimate "Urban Legends" debunking site.

Also a lie. But even if it weren't, what possible difference would it make if his mother lied to get him into a good school while he was a child?

And BTW, Snopes has PLENTY of credibility.

It's just that the facts are often in such contradiction to partisan propaganda, that it seems like a "partisan hack site".

you said:

Now it isn't.

What Changed?

What is it you don't grasp about that, bigot boi?

Again stupid, nothing in there spoke of Apartheid.

Oh, I see. You're attempting to deny that "what changed" was the end of Apartheid.

Keep rolling with that claim!:lol:

It is a FACT that SA was civilized and the most technologically advanced sub-Saharan country - now it isn't. What changed?

Nothing changed. SA is still the most prosperous and advanced nation in sub-Sarahan Africa.

And you didn't say it was more civilized - you said it was civilized, period.

That's why Obama has all those governemnt agencies buying up ammo. Trying to create a shortage. Add up everything else we know that's going on.

Obama is evil personified.

With the number of people believing others owe them a living squarely in the Obama camp of supporters, I can very well see the danger of rioting, murder, looting, and random acts of violence increasing with a Democratic loss this November.

Last edited:
With the number of people believing others owe them a living squarely in the Obama camp of supporters, I can very well see the danger of rioting, murder, looting, and random acts of violence increasing with a Democratic loss this November.

Actually, the real threat is the pent up rage of the Mormons

osmond_family.jpg

Actually, the real threat is the pent up rage of the Mormons

osmond_family.jpg

The previous the Pepsi Generation?

Also a lie.

No, that's a fact. You have your meme wrong. The party line is that they only did that because the school wouldn't enroll him otherwise - which is probably true.

{CNN, the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune investigated the e-mail claims by visiting the school and interviewing former teachers and students who were there at the same time as Obama. These investigations found a public school where students wore Western clothing and prayer was a small part of the curriculum. }

PolitiFact | Obama attended an Indonesian public school

But even if it weren't, what possible difference would it make if his mother lied to get him into a good school while he was a child?

I didn't say it makes any difference. Obama is no Muslim, there is no way Obama would have any god before himself.

And BTW, Snopes has PLENTY of credibility.

Ha, Snopes is a hack site. They ONLY carry articles that promote the left, and tend to "fudge" even on those. They have the credibility of DailyKOS.

It's just that the facts are often in such contradiction to partisan propaganda, that it seems like a "partisan hack site".

Snopes exists to promote leftism, not to provide accurate answers to urban legends. David and Barbara Mikkelson are big time democrats, funding Jerry Brown and Barbra Boxer. Neither have any training in journalism or investigation. They started Snopes to counter what they called "Right wing lies." Their purpose, then and now, is to promote leftist politics, not to provide an accurate or balanced critique of rumors and legends.

Snopes is worthless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back